Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 04-28-2014, 12:46 PM   #31
pinkprincess

I am just wondering,

I was led to believe that lessons began today however I have not heard anything.

Likes: daily rules and tasks, pussy play, orgasm control, nipple play, mild pain, verbal humiliation, role play.

Dislikes: Torture, Pain, Orgasm Denial, Punishment.
When I mean dislikes, I mean things I do not necessarily like but I know you may like me to do them as punishment. He he

Limits: Anal, Public, Family/Friends, Illegal, Cam/Pics/Mic (Until Trust is Established)
pinkprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:56 PM   #32
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Can I be a class pet for the female students, I know that wasn't an option but it would really kink things up.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:23 PM   #33
alex_carter
getDare Devil

When will you have dorms, the handbook, and first day info posted? I, too, thought that the first day stuff would be posted today.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:52 PM   #34
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
When will you have dorms, the handbook, and first day info posted? I, too, thought that the first day stuff would be posted today.
The handbook has already been posted follow the googledocs link on the previous page. Also as far as dorms, first day info etc. please be respectful. All Sirs and Ma'ams have lives outside of getdare and may not be able to post things automatically.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:22 PM   #35
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I understand about having lives outside of GetDare, but I also feel that if students are to be expected to follow rules and more importantly deadlines, then when a teacher/headmaster/etc. sets a deadline of classes start Monday and handbooks will be sent out by Sunday then they should set the example they want set and follow their deadlines or give a reason for it not happening.

I wasn't trying to be obnoxious or anything, but I was genuinely inquiring as to if something was wrong or what was going on as like I said, the last I had heard classes were to start today and nothing had been posted.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-28-2014, 04:22 PM   #36
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

drat just missed out on being a student lol any chance that I possibly can? if not that is fine. I could sign up as a teacher :3
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:29 AM   #37
taw210

Default Classes?

I agree with alex_carter and KJ in that classes should have started yesterday. Neither teachers nor the head posted anything about how classes and dorms are going to work, and it let a lot of the students down. Even if classes start today, it not fair to the students who were supposed to have class yesterday. Hopefully this gets worked out, as I, and I'm sure a lot of the other people who signed up, want to see this succeed.

not owned but strongly submissive - loves to live up to and exceed expectations

loves: orgasm control, tease/denial, spanking, anal

taw210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:58 PM   #38
alex_carter
getDare Devil

It's Wednesday now...I'm wondering if this is going to happen or if it has been pushed back a week or what....

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 04-30-2014, 06:06 PM   #39
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default My English Assignment?

OK, so it’s Wednesday. Wednesday is English class. I signed up for English class…here’s my theme. I may sound very disrespectful in this message, which I know it’s against the rules to be disrespectful to teachers, but let me ask you something. Have you ever heard of the phrase “You have to give respect, to get respect?” We serious students, want to give you respect as your teachers, we really do. I may be speaking for myself here, but we honestly can’t give you respect if you can’t give us the respect we deserve as willing students. When we signed up we did so because we had a certain vision in mind. When we got the handbooks we were promised: dorm assignments, classes, and an opportunity to be part of a roleplay that would help us become better submissives. Classes were said to start this past Monday. Monday came, we got nothing; Tuesday came, we got nothing, Wednesday came, WE…GOT…NOTHING! Call me crazy, but does it strike anyone that it’s odd that the students are being the responsible ones in this roleplay? We’re the submissive role, we are supposed to be following the authority of the dominants who are supposed to be running the show. Why are the students the only ones saying anything? We cannot fulfill our role unless we have some authority to guide us. Look we want to be a part of this roleplay we really do, otherwise we wouldn’t be saying anything. We have not been given dorms, we have not been given assignments, we have not been given an opportunity to grow in our knowledge of submission, all things we’re craving and our hopes are being dashed. We haven’t even gotten a simple explanation as to why this has happened; we’re left completely in the dark. What’s wrong: do you have a family situation, are you sick, are you just not ready for this yet? Whatever the reason is, we will understand, we’re not all uncivilized Neanderthals we are all capable of understanding. You have lives outside of getdare, but guess what so do we. But you can’t expect us to be as forgiving when you don’t deliver on something you promised us. It takes you maybe one, two minutes tops to say “Here’s why the school hasn’t started yet”, and apparently we’re not even worth that. I have been a switch for almost five years now, and from my experiences I know that you cannot treat us like garbage. We may be submissives, but I know from experience from both sides of the coin that submissives need just as much respect as dominants. We want to be submissive, but getting nothing from the dominant role is making us really difficult to continue this. You promised us something…when are you going to deliver it? You gave us a handbook that we read over and that gave us a reason to join…now it’s time for you to give us a reason to stay.

Click here!

Old 04-30-2014, 11:58 PM   #40
pinkprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
OK, so it’s Wednesday. Wednesday is English class. I signed up for English class…here’s my theme. I may sound very disrespectful in this message, which I know it’s against the rules to be disrespectful to teachers, but let me ask you something. Have you ever heard of the phrase “You have to give respect, to get respect?” We serious students, want to give you respect as your teachers, we really do. I may be speaking for myself here, but we honestly can’t give you respect if you can’t give us the respect we deserve as willing students. When we signed up we did so because we had a certain vision in mind. When we got the handbooks we were promised: dorm assignments, classes, and an opportunity to be part of a roleplay that would help us become better submissives. Classes were said to start this past Monday. Monday came, we got nothing; Tuesday came, we got nothing, Wednesday came, WE…GOT…NOTHING! Call me crazy, but does it strike anyone that it’s odd that the students are being the responsible ones in this roleplay? We’re the submissive role, we are supposed to be following the authority of the dominants who are supposed to be running the show. Why are the students the only ones saying anything? We cannot fulfill our role unless we have some authority to guide us. Look we want to be a part of this roleplay we really do, otherwise we wouldn’t be saying anything. We have not been given dorms, we have not been given assignments, we have not been given an opportunity to grow in our knowledge of submission, all things we’re craving and our hopes are being dashed. We haven’t even gotten a simple explanation as to why this has happened; we’re left completely in the dark. What’s wrong: do you have a family situation, are you sick, are you just not ready for this yet? Whatever the reason is, we will understand, we’re not all uncivilized Neanderthals we are all capable of understanding. You have lives outside of getdare, but guess what so do we. But you can’t expect us to be as forgiving when you don’t deliver on something you promised us. It takes you maybe one, two minutes tops to say “Here’s why the school hasn’t started yet”, and apparently we’re not even worth that. I have been a switch for almost five years now, and from my experiences I know that you cannot treat us like garbage. We may be submissives, but I know from experience from both sides of the coin that submissives need just as much respect as dominants. We want to be submissive, but getting nothing from the dominant role is making us really difficult to continue this. You promised us something…when are you going to deliver it? You gave us a handbook that we read over and that gave us a reason to join…now it’s time for you to give us a reason to stay.
I agree with everything that you have said here. I hope some of the teachers read this and hope to get the ball rolling. A lot of other threads, for a similar theme, have died and I didn't really want that to be the case here.

Likes: daily rules and tasks, pussy play, orgasm control, nipple play, mild pain, verbal humiliation, role play.

Dislikes: Torture, Pain, Orgasm Denial, Punishment.
When I mean dislikes, I mean things I do not necessarily like but I know you may like me to do them as punishment. He he

Limits: Anal, Public, Family/Friends, Illegal, Cam/Pics/Mic (Until Trust is Established)
pinkprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:13 AM   #41
yourmanslut2

Well looks like nothings going to come from another promising thread :/
yourmanslut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:14 AM   #42
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*a professor walks into the classroom and stands at his desk*
Hello class my name is professor S *proceeds to write his name on the chalk board* and welcome to my class.
as today is Friday we shall be going over some general fundamentals as well as a bit of catering. Being that today is the first day of class we shall start off a bit light, so I do not want any complaints or tardiness with the assignments. Do I make myself clear? fantastic!

Now we shall start off with General Studies. The lot of you who have signed up for this class joined with the intent of seeing what each subject is like except scaled down a bit so you all may get an experience in the field and not try and deter you away.
SO! with that being said the assignment. this general study is going to be about spanking, easy no? so in 5 days which is more than a reasonable amount of time for everybody. I would like each of you to spank yourself on your rear ends 50 times on each cheek as a nice little warm up class, Now for the people who wish to take a it a bit farther you may proceed to do such with a wooden spoon for a bit of extra credit on the assignment. That is all for this class carry on to the next and hope to hear good things from your assignment soon!
Old 05-02-2014, 09:24 AM   #43
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*the porf' moves to the next class room and walks in*
Hello all, if you were just in the previous class then you already know me, for those who don't welcome! My name is Professor S. Now I will be honest with you all this is not my main course of study so I will be substituting this class and doing my very best to teach you all in the field of Catering.
You all joined this class for due to your joy in food play and we shall expand that and teach you more to it as time goes on so lets get started shall we!

As for todays assignment it may be easy for some and maybe not so easy for beginners, but this is to break you out of your shell. You all will have till next Friday to report to me on the assignment at hand so please get it done!

The assignment is as such I want each student registered in this class to go out and buy yourself a packet of diapers for you will all need it in the future and it will be good to have at hand when needed. part two of the assignment is to go to your fridge and take out some apple sauce. after which empty the content into your bridges and keep it there for 1 hour. once an hour has passed you may proceed to change and shower.

For the students who wants some extra credit on the assignment you may combine the two. so put the apple sauce in your underwear and go out to the store to buy the diapers, but you still may not change until after an hour has passed.

I look forward to your reports have a nice day everybody class dismissed!
Old 05-02-2014, 12:55 PM   #44
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

You may be disappointed by what you read in the spoiler but I do believe it is necessary to say, proceed at your own risk...

Spoiler:
OK, I really don't want to say this but I feel that it is something that needs to be said. While we have been waiting so long for an assignment, and it finally looks like we have one...we actually don't. Subboy1993, is not an official teacher. If you look in the backlog, he expressed interest as a student on April 28th. This was after the enrollment period so he had no choice but to apply as a teacher. Teachers, just like students, need to fill out documentation papers. The head of this so-called "roleplay" if you even want to call it that since it's been dead since the beginning, was last seen on getdare on April 27th, a day before sub1993 showed interest. If this is the case, it is highly unlikely that sub1993 is a legit teacher. Even though it looks as though she has abandoned us I would say SpankSkye would have commented on the validity of subboy1993 as a teacher. While I do appreciate the effort to give us an assignment, I honestly cannot do your assignments with a clear conscience as you are not a legit teacher.

Click here!

Old 05-02-2014, 01:00 PM   #45
maxS
Distinguished Member

You ppl should really ask for your tuition fee to be returned LOL
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements