Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-04-2013, 08:38 AM   #31
sidloves

Take three of your favorite toys. Insert one in your pussy, one in your ass, and one in your mouth. Sit on the two in your ass and pussy as deep as you can and bounce up and down on them while you fuck your throat with the other one. Do this for twenty bounces and twenty thrusts in your throat, all at the same time.

Then move the toy in your mouth to your pussy, the toy in your pussy to your ass, and the toy in your ass to your mouth. Repeat these steps until each toy has done a complete circle and come back around. Just be sure to clean yourself thoroughly beforehand.

LIMITS: public, illegal, blood/pain, mess
sidloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:46 AM   #32
Simi

I cant fit my toys in both my pussy and arse

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Oooh shiny new link! I wonder whats under the spoiler...

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #33
sidloves

In that case, do it with one toy, but it must make the round trip three times.

LIMITS: public, illegal, blood/pain, mess
sidloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #34
2bchew
getDare Addict

Well you dirty girl I want you to lay in the bathtub on your back and get that dirty pussy in the air.Iwant you to edge while in this position making sure to finger your cunt hole and play with that useless clit of yours.While edging make sure you say out loud what a dirty little piss whore you are.After you have edged its time to start the piss fountain.Start peeing so that it goes up and comes down on your filthy body.Try to get as much in your toilet that you call a mouth as you can.The whole time you are peeing on yourself say out loud.... thank you getdare people for peeing on this dirty slut....And this was going to end with you cumming while laying in your pee but I see you are not allowed to cum so I guess you will have to finish by edging twice while repeating over and over.... thank you 2bchew
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #35
Absolutemaster

Take clasps and put on nipples, clit and labia. Then put something big into your pussy and masturbate for 30 minutes. Try so many times as you can.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #36
lez.lexi

you can only pee as you are actively fucking your ass.. not wearing a plug but fucking it.

Interested in: teasing, training, pushing boundaries of subbies
lez.lexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:36 AM   #37
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

PM sent I hope you enjoy it you dirty slut

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #38
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Here's one adapted from something I wrote for crossdressers. There is a minor public option as well as a private one, so it should cater for all levels of bravery. If there is still anything you dislike, feel free to adapt further.

Preparation: Since your post specifies "summer" and it has been lovely weather in the UK lately, I thought I would post something related to warm weather. The first task is to get dressed fairly normally, but since it's really warm don't wear anything that covers you up too much and don't bother with underwear (you can wear a bra if you really need one, but definitely no knickers) and put on your boldest and brightest lipstick (red or pink, preferably). Once ready, you will go to a shop not too far from your house where you can buy (at least) two ice lollies. Now you have two choices, which I will explain below:

Option 1) Go to a nearby park or public bench, sit down and enjoy the first of your ice lollies right there in the open. The catch? Well, as well as perhaps feeling self-conscious about your lack of underwear, you must enjoy the lolly as if giving your finest blow job. Sucks will be deep and moist, with the occasional bit of tongue action, maybe even licking the tip tantalisingly and closing your eyes when you're really getting into it. Hope you don't get too many stares and that your lipstick doesn't smudge too much! When you finish - congratulations, you've been a brave girl: you may go home, get changed and put the remaining lolly in the freezer to enjoy at your leisure.

Option 2) If you're not feeling brave enough to risk embarrassing yourself in public, you may head home after your purchase - but you will be punished for your cowardice. Put your lollies in the freezer whilst you strip and make sure your lipstick is still bold and bright. Now fetch your first lolly and begin to suck (if you are up for offering unidentifiable picture proof, this would be a good opportunity to take a close-up of your lipstick covered lips about to consume the icy treat. You can put it in an album on here after). Suck for a couple of minutes, until you think the lolly is moist and slidey enough to masturbate with, then do this until you orgasm. Now you may take it out and enjoy eating, but - as with option 1 - you must enjoy like giving a blow job. Lots of deep sucks, tongue action, moaning, eye closing, the full works - AND you must make a video of yourself doing it on your camera or phone.

When you're finished, don't get dressed - you're not done yet! Remain either nude or in lingerie until you feel ready to cum again (as your a girl, this could be immediate, or you may fancy a break). Now, fetch your second lolly. Watch your blow job video back and try to copy it whilst either fingering yourself or using a dildo in your other hand. After you feel the lolly is melted enough, begin using it to fuck your ass. Keep masturbating and fucking your ass with this icy dildo until the video of you eating your first lolly ends - you may orgasm as many times as you like, but do NOT stop until that video is over. Delete it after - nobody needs to know it ever happened but you. Enjoy!
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 07-19-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:28 PM   #39
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

UPDATE: I just noticed in your sig that you're forbidden orgasms. Is that ongoing? Like forever?!

Might make the dare I posted a bit void in a couple of points (in option 2 anyway), but you can still feel free to do it with edges if you like!

EDIT: shit, just realised "ice" is also mentioned as a limit in your link. Hm. I guess it'll have to be option 1 if you want to do it then! (Don't suppose you have objections to just eating cold things?)

Seems I really didn't think this through carefully enough. Sorry, thought it would be fun!
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 07-19-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:03 AM   #40
Simi

Hmmm clothing control and public. I am afraid i will have to pass on that one. And the orgasm thing is because they are purely under Masters control. I may get them very rarely when i have earnt them but i haven't since sometime in may i believe

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Oooh shiny new link! I wonder whats under the spoiler...

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:49 PM   #41
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Alright, for this task you're going to need these things:

A bath tub or shower
A bucket (or whatever) to catch urine in
A phallic object (points if it's not a vegetable, hair brush, or sex toy)
Two lengths of rope, or two belts
One more length of rope, can be interchanged with shoelaces if necessary
Makeup
A mirror
A camisole or any thin shirt
Plenty of fluids

For this task our goal is to try and make you look and feel like a lowly slut. I mean low, with as much value as a truck stop urinal. So the first thing you'll need to do is start guzzling water, juice, tea, coffee, whatever makes you have to "go".

But don't go yet. Just wait a little while, half hour or so - just enough for the fluid to pass through and fill your bladder but not enough for you to be jumping around the place whining that you've got to pee. So once you start to feel a slight fullness in your bladder, head to the bathroom with all your supplies and begin the set-up.

Imagine for a moment that you're surrounded by bad girls who are looking to have fun doing bad things to you. Perhaps you're a sorority pledge being hazed. Or maybe some girls just decided to pick on you in the locker room. They strip you of your clothes and leave you with nothing but a thin shirt on, exposing your cunt and ass. You should apply makeup as well, and it should be trashy-looking. Ain't no beauty queens around here, right?

Once you're all dressed for success, set up the mirror by the tub so that you'll be able to see yourself once in position. Then, using the third length of rope (or shoelaces) tie your breasts nice and tight over your shirt. Your nipples should be prominent through the fabric; you've got nothing to hide, anyway. Once you've done that, sit the bucket in the tub and squat over it. Use the first two lengths of rope (or belts) to bind your legs so that you couldn't stand up even if you wanted to. If you feel you can't stay in squatting position for very long, then kneel over the bucket and bind your legs that way. Either way, you're not getting up until you piss in that bucket.

But those imaginary girls wouldn't stop there, would they? There must be a reason why only your arms are left free. That's so that you can take your phallic object and fuck your ass with it. But don't just flex your wrists and slide it in and out as I'm sure you can. Instead, merely hold the object still and ride it as best you can. If you have a dildo with a suction base you can anchor it to the wall and blow it as well (probably a stupid frat boy's dick). Make a show of it. Be noisy. Gag and spit. You've got no right shy about it.

Oh, and work your clit while you're at it. But don't *edge just yet.

Continue this way, watching your shameful act in the mirror until you piss into the bucket. Once you've done so, empty the contents onto yourself and continue fucking your ass and rubbing your clit to *edge. You can untie yourself and get up only after looking hard at yourself hard in the mirror and saying, "Oh my god, I'm such a fucking slut."

Shower whenever you want.

Don't worry about a report - just have fun!

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 07-25-2013 at 12:30 PM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:27 PM   #42
DeBael
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
Alright, for this task you're going to need these things:

A bath tub or shower
A bucket (or whatever) to catch urine in
A phallic object (points if it's not a vegetable, hair brush, or sex toy)
Two lengths of rope, or two belts
One more length of rope, can be interchanged with shoelaces if necessary
Makeup
A mirror
A camisole or any thin shirt
Plenty of fluids

For this task our goal is to try and make you look and feel like a lowly slut. I mean low, with as much value as a truck stop urinal. So the first thing you'll need to do is start guzzling water, juice, tea, coffee, whatever makes you have to "go".

blahblahblah

Continue this way, watching your shameful act in the mirror until you piss into the bucket. Once you've done so, empty the contents onto yourself and continue fucking your ass and rubbing your clit to *edge. You can untie yourself and get up only after looking hard at yourself hard in the mirror and saying, "Oh my god, I'm such a fucking slut."

Shower whenever you want.

Don't worry about a report - just have fun!
LOve this dare. You really should do this, Simi.
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #43
Snuffkin

Alright, how about this:
You must ask your Master's permission to use the bathroom from now on when he's up. Also, you may only anally masturbate for a week.
Snuffkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, golden, humiliation