Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-05-2016, 12:28 AM   #31
SluttyPenguin

I've decided the pose I'd like to see. We've seen a lot of your breats. I'd like to see you in a pose like one of the old school fighting game girls. Wear a thong that rides up your ass very well, then the crouch with your ass out. Extra points if you have both your dukes raised like you're about to fight!

Likes~ Humiliation, Public, Bondage, Pet Play, Soap Tasting, Forced Orgasms
Soft Limits~ Pain, Scat, Family, Denial (ONLY as a punishment)
Hard Limits~ Pics/Audio, Blood

Toys I have: I have 2 vibrators, one's smaller and has a remote control, and the other is bigger, with low-med-high settings. I have a few clamps for my nipples as well. I also own a sybian and a butt plug.

Dare me
PM Dares
SluttyPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 05:13 AM   #32
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

How about across boobs, reaching out, as though someone just pulled your bra off, and you trying to grab it back?

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 07:10 AM   #33
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post

ALSO, for those of you messaging me saying I'm a slut/whore/etc. and those of you who message me solely because you see my kik in my signature without bothering to read anything else about me.. you guys are the reason why girls don't often post photos or want to play casually. You're lucky I already know I'm too good for you and don't value your opinion, otherwise you'd ruin the fun for everyone. Mind your manners gentlemen.
was just talking to ice maiden about that too sorry guys are assholes to girls should change the rules and make that banable! give them a time out for being rude maybe they would stop it.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 08:22 AM   #34
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Alarm

I'm not much into wedgies so I'll have to pass on that bit. I also despise my stomach so for any photos involving it I'll either play by ear or attempt to cover it up in some way.

I do have a silk[ish] tie and maybe an old belt somewhere? I'll have to do some digging for that because I don't think I've worn a belt since high school .

[I wish, shadow - I'd use the ban hammer in a second! ]

I just uploaded Andom's wet t-shirt pictures.. I originally used a white tee, but because I didn't have any tape to cover up my nipples with I couldn't use the photos since they weren't gD appropriate . To be honest those photos didn't come out good anyway because my bathroom was too fogged up and made the pictures look shoddy. I hope the blue tank top does the suggestion justice though!

I won't be around much of today to do the above suggestions because I'm going shopping and out to lunch with a friend, but if you have any sly and discreet suggestions for that type of situation, I'd be glad to try them if I receive them in time! Just please keep in mind that I'm a real live girl, so I can't do outrageous and implausible suggestions, and I will in no way involve my friend in the fun.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 06-05-2016, 09:54 AM   #35
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Are you still around?

Well the obvious one would be try and pose implied nude or implied topless (actually nude and topless but nothing on show) in semi public places, maybe the bathroom, changing room, outside the car etc

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:13 AM   #36
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
I'm not much into wedgies so I'll have to pass on that bit.
I just uploaded Andom's wet t-shirt pictures.. I originally used a white tee, but because I didn't have any tape to cover up my nipples with I couldn't use the photos since they weren't gD appropriate . To be honest those photos didn't come out good anyway because my bathroom was too fogged up and made the pictures look shoddy. I hope the blue tank top does the suggestion justice though!
Wedgie thing was just a suggestion as a suspenders substitute. Not heartbroken you passed.
Wish white T could have been used, but site rules are site rules, and the blue tank pics looks great, so can't complain
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:41 AM   #37
BecomingMelisa

I got 4 photos I would really really really want you to recreate and would be happy if you do so.
You can always censor anything you don't want people to see on your photos but I guess that's common sense.

Lollipop

Headmistress

Cute cameltoe

Showing some nice curves
BecomingMelisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:51 AM   #38
aff587

My Sig leads to an exe that will generate a random list of images. have fun. Requires Windows.
aff587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:52 AM   #39
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Very cool what you are doing. Also being eminently practical and sensible about it all. I look forward for the extra pictures to come.

A simple and fun pose for you only if you have a onesie.
Is a classic kneeling, hood covering face, with peace sign, camera phone in the mirror shot. With a slight tease of the zip not being done up.

Cute and fun but no onesie it will not work

All the best and i hope you keep having fun

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 07:05 PM   #40
lola.fox

Thanks a bunch for the suggestions! It was too hectic while shopping to be able to get any photos done, though I did snap a teaser photo of me trying on a trench coat .

I don't have Windows or a onesie- sorry!

I'm hoping to get through one more suggestion tonight before I go to bed, so keep an eye out.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:46 AM   #41
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

How about one bent over with a buttplug that can be seen partially under a thong?

Or any pictures with feet? (yeah, I'm weird and like feet)

And since I'm not allowed to touch myself while looking at your pictures, I would like to make a request if possible? If you do one of these can you write something on a piece of paper with my username, saying something that has to do with me not being allowed to touch? That would be awesome.

Thanks

Keep up the great work, I cant wait to see more.
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 11:06 AM   #42
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Its a hot day how about eating and ice lolly from between your breasts. Again depends on if you have an ice lolly

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 11:58 AM   #43
MessyKitten

Think "wildly", eh~?

Nothing more wild than cowgirls, and from what I see from other pictures, you've got a big metal bit at the foot of your bed.

So, try to get on it, as naked as you like, and ride it~! I have no idea how practical this might be, but it sounds silly and fun, and that's what the best sexual things are.

Likes: petplay, anal, humiliation, ageplay, dd/lg and md/lg, body writing, pain, feet, cocky/arrogant dommes, using household objects as toys, non-sexual punishments
Dislikes: public, genital torture
Hard limits: Pictures, scat, puke, excessive pain, piercing

If your idea isn't on my likes or dislikes, I'm still happy to do it!

PM Dares~!

Toys: Collar, 2 buttplugs, a dildo, and a vibrating wand, plus household objects~
MessyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 04:02 PM   #44
lola.fox

I don't have any popsicles and I don't think I'd like being all messy either and I'll have to pass on MessyKitten's idea unfortunately because I don't think it'd be feasible - sorry guys!

Cbtslave - I actually have your first suggestion on my to-do list still because another user had suggested it, so hopefully I can do it for you both. (: I will also have to ask Jameser about that last one!

Thanks again to those of you privately sending me suggestions on kik/the chatrooms, and for everyone's interest in my thread! You're certainly filling up my free time and posing a challenge for me .

I finally got around to shadow/andom's stocking/knee-sock suggestions. I plan on buying proper stockings and lingerie at the end of the month for my visit with Jameser, so hopefully I'll be able to re-do these one day.

Another user requested a gif of a spank in the chatroom, so I snuck it in while I was snapping me knee-sock photos.. I hope you enjoy it as much as the first gif!

Last edited by lola.fox; 06-06-2016 at 06:26 PM.
The following user says Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 06-06-2016, 04:35 PM   #45
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Wow! Great GIFs! Bravo! I don't even know how to make them, so I'm extra impressed Haha
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 06-06-2016 at 04:44 PM.
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
albums, photos, request thread, suggestions