Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I be punished if I cum?
2 more orgasms outside in daylight, in a bra and panties, ruined with pussy slaps 42 12.46%
1 forced orgasm in frogtie position with a vibrator on my clit for every day left 42 12.46%
Roll a die. Multiply it with # of days left. Whip my pussy hard that many times with a belt. 24 7.12%
Piss for the rest for every day left on all fours with a leg up 17 5.04%
Piss in a diaper in a public place 19 5.64%
Stay on camera for as many hours as there are days left to allow viewers to play with me 114 33.83%
TRY and fill my holes up with pens, one pen for every day. 30 days = 30 pens etc 19 5.64%
Pierce my nipples (If I can't afford this, I will do the second most popular punishment.) 60 17.80%
Voters: 337. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2012, 09:27 AM   #421
conall
getDare Sweetheart

from now on have a period where you dont do any pics/ go on cam. Make it clear to these people that you are ultimately in control of what you do. hopefully they will stop as soon as they realise they are not going to get what they want. eventually, when you feel comfortable again, start doing pics and cam but only on your terms and with people you know better

PM me and i will edge 3 times in a public toilet. I will keep door unlocked the whole time

19-male
conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:42 AM   #422
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
To explain further let me repost what I posted to a lovely girl on here:

And it has started to become like a good chunk of the pms I get, the whispers I get on chat, etc. I just am getting really tired of sorting through "youre a bad sub if you don't take enough pictures/do limit-related dares/have constant inhuman energy" messages to get to gems. You are all going to run me off this site.
You're not a bad sub..jesus you've done more than most members on this site, myself included. Limits are limits for a reason and anyone with a heart knows why you cut back on cam/pics.

Seriously, ignore them. If they're going to give you shit over your limits or valid reasons for not doing something, they don't deserve your attention anyway.

By the way-you can ignore specific members. Go to your privacy settings, it's in there somewhere.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:17 AM   #423
RST
Distinguished Member

Quote:
To explain further let me repost what I posted to a lovely girl on here:

And it has started to become like a good chunk of the pms I get, the whispers I get on chat, etc. I just am getting really tired of sorting through "youre a bad sub if you don't take enough pictures/do limit-related dares/have constant inhuman energy" messages to get to gems. You are all going to run me off this site.
Ye gods I had no idea how bad it was. The dumbasses don't even have the guts to do all this in public. I usually pm and whisper if I feel a sub might enjoy some discretion not because I don't want people to read what I get up to. Anyway try and get some of the fuckers banned why don't you.

PS this does kind of explain why I so often get positive feedback from subs. Seems it's REALLY easy to be a decent dom now I read what the norm is on GD...

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #424
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RST View Post
Ye gods I had no idea how bad it was. The dumbasses don't even have the guts to do all this in public. I usually pm and whisper if I feel a sub might enjoy some discretion not because I don't want people to read what I get up to. Anyway try and get some of the fuckers banned why don't you.

PS this does kind of explain why I so often get positive feedback from subs. Seems it's REALLY easy to be a decent dom now I read what the norm is on GD...
I feel like you would make a decent dom anyway by most standards but then I don't have a ton of real life background or anything. Maybe I am a bad judge of that. Who knows?

And yeah, it'd been annoying at first because people were only pming me tasks and etc, and despite getting a bunch of tasks via pm the thread was falling down the pages repeatedly. So that was bothersome. And then I guess people got grumpy because since I answered their pm they felt they were allowed to take some kind of ownership, and were confused and upset when I resisted that.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #425
RST
Distinguished Member

Maybe you should put something in your sig along the lines of:

I am a public GD slut. I'm owned by no man and offer myself for use by all.

just to be clear on the subject. Also don't forget your right to tell any wanna be dom to go fuck a meat grinder when they're being assholes.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #426
ridecar2
Account Banned

Puppy, just to let you know from me that I think you are simply amazing. You are so willing, pleasant and wonderful to chat to and give dares to it's beyond belief. Please take any time off that you need and if you do wish to chat then don't hesitate to holler. I would hope that you could find a way to stay on here as it would be a massive loss to see you go, however I'm not going to try and persuade you as it's your decision and only your decision what you do.

P.S. I'd love to see some of those f**kwits do some of the tasks that you have done! - They'd end up breaking down at the easier ones that I have set for you, let alone the tough ones! :P

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #427
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Via pm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by owneed
hey good puppy
I'm so upset with you...for letting jerks telling you you're a bad puppy...you're a good puppy and you should know that...
So your punishment is to write the following line 50 time
The line is
I'm a good puppy and I shouldn't be listening to jerks
Can you do that???
What? I just... what?

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #428
sluttykittenz

I haven't been on here very long myself, but I have read this thread and subscribed. You are doing a fine job, and are taking all of your tasks in stride. I am sure none of your critics could be as devoted. All slaves need rest sometimes. Try not to let the stupid ones get you down.

Likes: Bondage, rules, D/s roleplay, spanking, edging/denial, forced orgasms, enemas, anal, sensations (ice, ginger, toothpaste, wax), light pain, clothespins, suction, corner time (short ~30 min)

Dislikes (things I love to hate): pictures, discrete public, line writing, clit torture, medium/heavy pain, humiliation, ruined orgasms

Limits: family/friends, illegal, body modification, blood, body writing, scat, watersports

Things I fuck myself with
sluttykittenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #429
owneed

Quote:
Via pm:

What? I just... what?
I don't know why you quoted my pm here...I was just trying to help,
I am sorry if it bothered you
owneed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:03 AM   #430
IvIaniac

Quote:
Via pm:

What? I just... what?
Lmfaoo. This made my day.
Old 06-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #431
ridecar2
Account Banned

I think that now puppy, you should only pee after melting 3 ice cubes up your pussy. How are you anyway?

Old 06-30-2012, 11:37 PM   #432
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

The boy I play with often.
Has an older brother.
Same face.
Same smile.
Harder spanking arm on the elder.
Good flogs and professional paddles and
Two
Days
of constant teasing and pretty much beating.
Oh my gooood yes.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #433
drbinks

Sounds like *someone* has been enjoying herself
Limits: Illegal, Public, Scat/Pee, Pain, Humiliation, Messy, Anything at Work

My dare collection (mostly for girls) PM me if you'd like me to try to create something interesting for you.
drbinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #434
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

My tits hurt.
not like "oh man pain my nipples are bruised."
but like
"Oh ow oh god I am gonna cry a little and straightup shield my body from any more pain oh god it hurts."

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-30-2012, 11:53 PM   #435
ridecar2
Account Banned

I hope they haven't missed out the rest of your body.

Advertisements
Kink Talk