Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2022, 11:19 AM   #316
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyDegraded View Post
25$ for slime!

Can we make our own? https://www.lifessimpleingredient.com/kid-safe-slime/ ?
Well if you're making it yourself you may as well add some of your own ingredients... you could roll a few times for the extras, here's some ideas?

- egg
- piss (Ashley)
- piss (Greg)
- spit (both - it won't add much but you'll know it's there)
- cum
- baked beans

Last edited by sharkey6910; 09-20-2022 at 02:02 PM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 05:28 AM   #317
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Word of the Day
Coupon holder picks a word. For the rest of the day, whenever you hear that word, immediately flash your tits.

If he he has to remind you, take off one article of clothing. If you get all the way naked, blow the coupon holder.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 05:55 AM   #318
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Sexual Tyrannosaur
Get naked. Tie your wrists to your shoulders, so you can't extend your arms. You can vocalize, but not use words.

Try to do the following tasks in any order:
(funnier if Greg doesn't see it first, so consider not showing him this part)

Spoiler:
- Make yourself cum with a toy
- Make yourself cum by rubbing on Greg
- Make yourself cum by humping furniture
- Make Greg cum with your mouth
- Make Greg cum with your ass
- Tidy and dust at least one room
- Prepare and eat a meal
- Pretend to stalk and kill a stuffed animal

Each time you complete a task, roar like a tyrannosaur.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 11:58 AM   #319
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Dinner Party

On receipt of this coupon we will organise a dinner party for some friends. I will wear a black dress and nothing else (doesn't have to be skimpy but max knee length). I will make the food and serve the drinks and be a good house Ashley. Whenever you say a number between 1 and 15 (in any context) when I am sitting down, that is my command to open my knees that number of inches wide. Have fun!

e.g. Greg says "I purchased 6 eggs from the supermarket", Ashley would then open or close her legs as required so her knees are approximately 6 inches apart. The action doesn't have to be sudden, it can be a little slow to look natural.
Old 09-22-2022, 03:10 PM   #320
Carpe Diem

2 new coupons:

Morning Routine:
For 1 full week after receipt of this coupon, I will start each morning with licking your asshole for 3 minutes. Afterwards, you decide if I have to get you off while I need to keep rimming you. If you do, you will cum on my face and I will keep it on me (spreading it like a cream is allowed) for the day. Shower before that if needed.

Evening routine:
For 1 full week after receipt of this coupon, I will lick your asshole for 3 minutes before going to bed. Afterwards, you have the option to fuck me anally. If you do, I have to lick your cock clean after you came in my ass. You may also spoon-feed me the cum from my ass. I am not allowed to wash my mouth before the next morning.
Old 09-22-2022, 04:11 PM   #321
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Deepthroating is clearly an area Ashley thinks she needs to work on, so...

Intense throat training week

Upon receiving this coupon I will immediately give you the deepest blowjob I am capable of. I will record the depth in a notebook. This will be my baseline. For the next 6 days I will practice my deepthroating with a dildo. Every day upon Greg's command it will be time to show what I've learnt. If I can't show improvement (ability to take him deeper) every day I will be Greg's urinal until the next test, and will receive 20 hard spanks. Greg is the judge as to how many attempts I have before it's a failure.

Final Exam

Upon receipt of this coupon I will get naked and sit on a chair. Greg will tie my hands to the back of the chair. Greg will proceed to face fuck me until he cuts, with little or no regard for my gag reflex. Once he's finished he'll leave me there for 10 minutes to think about what just happened, before untying me.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 09-23-2022 at 06:12 AM.
Old 09-23-2022, 12:39 AM   #322
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Can't say no!
Upon getting this coupon, you cannot say no to any question or request from anyone for 24hrs. Greg may choose to tell anyone he chooses about this also! It may be used in conjunction with any other dares for that day!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 08:22 AM   #323
AshleyDegraded

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Well if you're making it yourself you may as well add some of your own ingredients... you could roll a few times for the extras, here's some ideas?

- egg
- piss (Ashley)
- piss (Greg)
- spit (both - it won't add much but you'll know it's there)
- cum
- baked beans
We almost did this, and then realized we had lost the thread of what exactly was supposed to happen and how many dice rolls and all the rest.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 08:23 AM   #324
AshleyDegraded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
2 new coupons:

Morning Routine:
For 1 full week after receipt of this coupon, I will start each morning with licking your asshole for 3 minutes. Afterwards, you decide if I have to get you off while I need to keep rimming you. If you do, you will cum on my face and I will keep it on me (spreading it like a cream is allowed) for the day. Shower before that if needed.

Evening routine:
For 1 full week after receipt of this coupon, I will lick your asshole for 3 minutes before going to bed. Afterwards, you have the option to fuck me anally. If you do, I have to lick your cock clean after you came in my ass. You may also spoon-feed me the cum from my ass. I am not allowed to wash my mouth before the next morning.

Greg expressed excitement for this, but wondered if the rimjob part could be skipped. He does not like them.
Old 09-23-2022, 08:31 AM   #325
AshleyDegraded

[*]Smooth and Shiny - Sex Doll Edition - I will shave everything below my neck and apply oil to my entire body. I will then lay on the bed and allow you to use all my holes however you desire like a doll. Not making a sound or moving.

Somehow we missed this one for awhile but found it and Greg of course wanted to do it first thing after work yesterday. Which led to a whole evening of debauchery.

It had been awhile since we did any of these “smooth and shiney” ones, so I had managed to finally grow some hair again. After shaving and stripping and laying on the bed I felt like a sex doll. I tried to just focus on the ceiling while he came over and touched my leg. He spread my legs and started rubbing me roughly.

Then he moved to my boobs, which he spent a long time touching, I guess enjoying that he could just do whatever he wanted. This included a fair amount of awkward jiggling which was hard not to laugh at but although I smiled I managed not to actually laugh out loud.

Then he flipped me over and a quick fuck later it was “done”

Sexual Tyrannosaur
Get naked. Tie your wrists to your shoulders, so you can't extend your arms. You can vocalize, but not use words.

Try to do the following tasks in any order:
(funnier if Greg doesn't see it first, so consider not showing him this part)

So all this happened before we even had dinner. We had dinner and of course he was reminded that he had these so went looking for more. This was one of the most insane, strange things I’ve done yet.

We ended up using some string for this. He had to tie me while I was naked and it was just very, like I was naked and he was tiring me like a dinosaur!

- Pretend to stalk and kill a stuffed animal

This was funny and silly but also still, like my body was bouncing around quite a bit ya know and Greg was laughing and laughing at me.

Stalked and killed a stuffed Gecko from Gico!

- Tidy and dust at least one room

Did the living room. This was awful! So like, whenever I went to clean a table, my boobs hung down and got in the way. And I was just like, exposed with my ass hanging out. Lol. Took a long time.

- Make Greg cum with your ass

Lubed up and did this in the bedroom. I couldn’t hold myself up so had to lay down on the bed. Greg was so excited by everything else it was pretty sexy and fun but also… wtf.

Once it was done he was over doing anymore lol.
The following 3 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 09-23-2022, 10:46 AM   #326
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyDegraded View Post
We almost did this, and then realized we had lost the thread of what exactly was supposed to happen and how many dice rolls and all the rest.
Sorry, my bad! Roll 2 dice and take the higher amount - that's how many times to roll:

1 - egg
2 - piss (Ashley)
3 - piss (Greg)
4 - spit (both - it won't add much but you'll know it's there)
5 - cum
6 - baked beans

If you get a repeat, Greg can select either to use the same item again or come up with his own custom item, or re-roll
Old 09-23-2022, 01:15 PM   #327
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I didn't want you to get out of practice and all hairy again.

Naked Pizza Delivery - Smooth and Shiny Edition - Now that I'm smooth below my neck again let's show me off! Give me this coupon and I will strip naked and shave myself below my neck again. I'll also apply oil so I am nice and shiny. I'll stay naked while we order pizza and answer the door completely naked and make sure the driver has a full frontal and rear view. I'll remain naked until the next morning.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 01:51 PM   #328
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Romantic Night Under the Stars

We will go out somewhere in the country without light pollution, to go star gazing. We will bring two bottles of wine and a fifth of whiskey or vodka for our night out.

After sharing a bottle of wine, we'll play a constellation game.

Greg will install a constellation app on his phone, and point out constellations. Ashley will try to name them. If she is right, she gets a shot. If she is wrong, she loses an article of clothing.

If Ashley gets naked, then each time she misses a constellation, she'll get 5 minutes to try to suck Greg off. If he pops off, they cuddle for the rest of the night. If she can't get him off, they'll play another round.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 02:03 PM   #329
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc
Default Date Night at the Drive In

We will go to watch a movie at a drive-in theater. Bring a bottle of wine.

Ashley will have her Aztec Stripe bikini to wear for the drive in/out, and if Greg sends her to pick up soda or candy. Whenever in their vehicle, Ashley will be naked.

Greg can let his hands roam as much as he wants, but no sex during the movie. If Ashley cums from his playing, she will need to post here for a punishment dare.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 02:08 PM   #330
Wildcata

Clean house nude for a dinner party and serve every one nude. Max amount 6 least amount least amount three
Wildcata is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk