Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #16
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

I think I speak for almost everyone on gD when we say we want you to post more.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:26 PM   #17
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3:

Now that I'd completed my truth, I had the privilege of asking. "Emily, truth or dare?," I said flippanty.

She replied curtly, "I think I'll just go ahead and do a dare."

"sounds good to me, I dare you to take off your top"

Emily blushed a little, stood up, and began to take off her top. She looked at the cluster of girls standing around her, winked, Hooke her hands under her tank top and slowly pulled it above her head. We all admired her toned, swimmer's body - something that I could only dream of coming close to, despite the fact that I took martial art classes, and fenced. Our eyes travelled upward moving from her abdomen to the cup of her lacy red bra. Olivia stood up, seeing a perfect opportunity, and tiptoed behind Emily. As Emily finished taking off her top, Olivia sprang forward, laughing, and undid Emily's straps!

The bra fell to the floor as Emily shrieked and covered herself. Olivia was holding her bra as we giggled. Emily just looked at her, and snatching it back she said, Just you wait!

Emily turned to Abbie, still blushing after having her bra removed for a short amount of time, coolly said, "So, Abbie, will it be a truth or do you feel daring?

Being herself, Abbie said, "I'll do dares when more of you have done them. Until then, let's keep it at truths."

"Okay," Replied Emily, " so, what is your favorite part of a guys body, and why?"

"oh, I think you know that its the tongue," laughed Abbie.

The tongue? Why's that? I thought to myself. We all looked at her, expectant and waiting for an explanation. She made a hand symbol that implied a certain action, and then went into the details of how amazing it felt when a guy went down on you. Having never experienced such a thing, i was mesmerized by all the details, and couldn't help myself. The area between my legs was tingly and moist. Too moist.

I began to rub slowly through my clothing, becoming more and more aroused. That is, until Abbie noticed.

"Uhm Lyn?!" she exclaimed, "what're you up to, you naughty, naughty girl?"
I quickly stopped what I was doing, and looked up while blushing furiously. "you just can't help yourself, right?" said Abbie matter-of-factly. I can help, you know.

Cassie was the only one who had escaped, so far, but it was time to spice things up a little. "Hey Cassie," said Olivia after she had chosen a dare, "Kiss One of Lyn's boobs. Make it last 3 seconds."

Completely mortified, I protested, "you can't do that!"

"sure we can" replied Olivia, devoid of any form of mercy. She then continued to hold me down and said, "relax - its just a dare." I squirmed a little but realized it was futile and that my friends already judged me as too innocent.

"All right," I sighed. Go ahead. Olivia rolled up my shirt slowly. She was still sitting on top of me. The idea of being held down and having my tank top rolled up was arousing. I watched as Olivia slowly rolled them up, exposing my stomach to the air. I shivered as her hands drifted across my naval and up to my bra. She slid her cold fingers underneath, causing me to gasp. After my bra came off and I was lying on that flood my nipples became erect. Cassie leaned in close - I could feel her breath, and closed her lips around my nipple. She kissed for a few seconds, as I moaned and squirmed uncontrollably, Olivia's weight still pinning me down.

As the kiss was completed, Cassie and Olivia backed off, allowing me to get up and cover myself. The others were speechless and Abbie was slightly flushed, obviously turned on by the event.

To be continued.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:32 PM   #18
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilysmaster View Post
Very good start, I look forward to reading more, this has a lot of potential.
Aww thanks haha even if it turns out mediocre, I'll be perfectly happy since it's my first ever story, and it already feels good that my writing is getting such a good reception
Old 01-29-2011, 12:21 AM   #19
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

No, no, no this is definitely not mediocre... please continue.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:25 AM   #20
Roni
getDare Sweetheart

wow what a story *speechless* please continue! please do!

Toys: dildos, buttplug, chastity belt, rope, collar, nipple clamps, ballgag

I am a cum eating whore.

PM me 'Anal' and a number and I will ride my dildo for that many minutes.
Roni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:21 AM   #21
cheshire
Account Banned

Talking

oh my god i cant believe this is a true story, your so talented. its so good!!
cheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #22
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Since its "non-fiction" and you're the main character, you're telling a personal story. Those can never be mediocre -- your story is from your life experience! At the time it was special, I'm sure your narration of the events will be special!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #23
Nick
Distinguished Member

great story! one of the best ones still being written right now, keep going!

and this is my 500th post, yay me! lol

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:06 PM   #24
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Wow! A thousand views already? I'm shocked. Also, I realize since I posted chapter 3 really really late last night there are more errors than normal (grammar/sentence structure) and I apologize. I'll go bak and fix them later.

Chapter 4:
It was my turn to make someone else uncomfortable, so I turned to Jade. "hey, Jade, truth or dare?"

"I'll take a dare, please," she replied. I couldn't think of anything so I turned to Abbie for help.

"okay. How about you take your cell phone and put it on vibrate. I want you to stuff it inside your panties, and then hold it in place by sitting on a cushion. Remember, if you cum, you could damage your phone!" laughed Abbie with obvious delight.

Jade took out her cell phone, changed the settings, and stuffed it in her clothes. After adjusting it, she sat down. All of us started to discreetly send her texts so she wouldn't know when to expect it. In the meantime, we also continued the game. "Hey Cassie, truth or dare?" asked Olivia. At the same time, Jade gasped, blushed, and shifted her weight. I smiled realizing that someone had sent her a text. I went ahead and sent mine. The idea of being in control of someone like that was strange to me, but it was pretty enterntaining. I then shifted my focus to hear Olivia give Cassie a dare.

"Okay Cassie," said Olivia, "You get to have a physical exam, and Lyn will give it to you!"

"what?!" protested Cassie, "she's not even a doctor!"

"Cassie, relax. It's nothing too complicated. You will have to go to the other room and take off all your clothes for Lyn. Then, she will come in and look at you. When she's done, she'll come back and tell us five things about your body," said Olivia, winking at me.

"you can use that room on the left," I added, gesturing to a door. Cassie, who was now red-faced with the thought of what she had to do, got up and walks into the room.

"I waited a minute and then walked into the room. Cassie was sitting with her legs hanging off the end of the bed. Her clothes were in a neat pile on the floor. I looked at her, taking a second to just admire her body. She was pretty, I concluded, noting the perfectly tanned shoulders, now fading in the autumn weather. I felt slightly guilty for looking at her this way. I instructed her to lay down and let me look further. I noted these things: she had goosebumps, she was cleanly shaved, her breasts were perky, her nipples were hard and standing up. Last, I noted the shiny wetness between her legs. She was obviously turned on by the event.

I walked back into the living room, sending another text to Jade. As I walked in she squirmed and moaned. Cassie got dressed and walked in behind me.

Abbie turned to Olivia, and asked, "truth or dare?" She replied with a request for a dare. "Okay, then, Can you show us your favorite position? Feel free to use me As a prop." Olivia laughed and sat on the floor. Olivia motioned to Abbie, whispered in her ear, and then got to work. She spread her legs and flattened herself against the floor. At the sane time, Abbie got onto her sideways, so they formed a T shape. Abbie, following her instructions, placed one hand on Olivia's boob, and the other at the seam between Olivia's jean legs. She used her chest to pin down the girl.

I imagined what that position would feel like. At the same time, Jade groaned and arched her back, falling over and gasping. Emily waved her phone and grinned. Hearing such an erotic noise and imagining myself in Olivia's position drove me further than I had ever been before. My panties felt soaked with sticky, slippery fluid. It felt like a lot and my panties were beginning to slide and rub my clitoris, but I kept slowly making more - unable to help myself and unable to stop.

To be continued.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:19 PM   #25
lilysmaster
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to lilysmaster Send a message via MSN to lilysmaster Send a message via Yahoo to lilysmaster

Great new chapters, I am waiting for more

Are you a story writer? Do you need someone to edit your stories?
gD Editing Services Thread or PM me.
lilysmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:41 AM   #26
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

nice story
keep writing!

can someone tell me...
what exactly means perky breasts?
I mean... the meaning of perky ^^
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:19 AM   #27
electro

Wow Lyn, great writing! Can hardly wait for more!
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:27 AM   #28
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphir View Post
nice story
keep writing!

can someone tell me...
what exactly means perky breasts?
I mean... the meaning of perky ^^
Hahaha Perky... it means "not sagging" (thats the best definition I can come up with on my own)
Old 01-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #29
Swan
Account Banned

Shall I spam you with write more messages?
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:46 AM   #30
Isabellaslave

Great story please post more I need to know the story till the end. It's amazing.
Isabellaslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk