Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-30-2022, 07:26 PM   #16
PartySlut
getDare Devil

keep them coming. ill post a full recap of all the rules before i leave

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 05:01 AM   #17
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartySlut View Post
keep them coming. ill post a full recap of all the rules before i leave
Show someone how you can deeprhroat your dildo: $25, Max 1ce a day, but if they don't finger you, fuck you with the dildo (any hole counts), or fuck you themself (any hole counts) you have your total -$50

Leave a suctioned cup dildo on the bathroom mirror during the day $10 Max 1ce in the trip

Keep a basic ledger that you post to this thread on your return with the days marked out.

If you are on a plane, do at least one of your daily edges as 'the mile high club' for each flight/leg you take.
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 06:15 AM   #18
PartySlut
getDare Devil

I think i have enough ways of earning money now but ill do this anyway

Leave a suctioned cup dildo on the bathroom mirror during the day

Keep a basic ledger that you post to this thread on your return with the days marked out.

If you are on a plane, do at least one of your daily edges as 'the mile high club' for each flight/leg you take.

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Old 03-31-2022, 06:44 AM   #19
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

• Curtains will always be open in your room.
  • Unless getting ready to go out you will be naked in your room.
  • During daylight hours you will edge naked once a day with your tits pressed again the window.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 11:40 AM   #20
PartySlut
getDare Devil

So far in addition to obeying my normal rules i will be doing the additional following tasks. Feel free to keep them coming

-No underwear allowed on the trip.
-Wear your most revealing bikini in the hot tub. (if there is one)
-Edge at least once per day in a semi public place
-Leave a suctioned cup dildo on the bathroom mirror during the day
-If you are on a plane, do at least one of your daily edges as 'the mile high club' for each flight/leg you take.
-Curtains will always be open in your room.
-Unless getting ready to go out you will be naked in your room.
-During daylight hours you will edge naked once a day with your tits pressed again the window.

Start debt at $0
Every night you find a guy to roll a dice - times by 100 and add that to your debt (e.g. roll of 3 = $300).

You are not allowed to fall sleep whilst in debt

Ways to earn money:
New cock in pussy / ass / mouth (deep throat only): $100 earnt per hole
2nd time servicing the same cock gets $50 per hole, 3rd time+ $25 per hole

Bonuses:
Cum in one of your holes (good per-cock once per day, condoms allowed but contents must be eaten, cum in mouth must also be devoured): $100
Wearing nipple clamps when you find a new guy and when you fuck them: bonus $50 max once per day
Getting a spanking and a red ass: bonus $50 max once per day
Get fingered on the dancefloor by someone you met that night: $100 max once per day

Fees
If you orgasm at any point, add another $100 to your debt
Sleeping whilst in debt: $100
Wearing panties at any point in your trip: $100

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

The following 2 users say Thank You to PartySlut for this post:
Old 04-01-2022, 07:44 AM   #21
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Heading to the airport soon?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 08:09 AM   #22
PartySlut
getDare Devil

I will be leaving shortly doing my normal rules for 2022 and the rules posted above. To keep up with all the rules I've packed a few mini dresses/skirts, heels, pushup bras, no panties, a suction cup dildo (for deepthroating) and normal dildo, a dildo gag, a butt plug, Ben wa balls, and a remote vibe

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Last edited by PartySlut; 04-01-2022 at 08:41 AM.
The following user says Thank You to PartySlut for this post:
Old 04-01-2022, 12:25 PM   #23
isitlogical
getDare Ladder

Recommend having food or something delivered at least once. Accept the delivery naked and uncovered, and offer to make the delivery person cum. If they accept make them cum using only oral techniques.
isitlogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 02:49 PM   #24
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Saturday:
Started the day off with rolling my dice and of course i rolled a 4 so i had $400 of debit to get rid of on my first day and i also rolled a total of 9 for my edges. Since it was saturday i had to insert my ben wa balls for the next 12 hours. After getting the balls in I went over to the bathroom mirror where i had the suction dildo attached and started knocking out my 20 deepthroats, 80 spanks, and 2 edges. Now that im nice and horny and finished my morning tasks i start to get ready to head to the work conference for the day. I start by putting a plug in my ass to accompany the balls in my pussy unfortunately I was not allowed to bring a single pair of underwear with me so I put on a push up bra, a tiny little floral dress and a pair of 5 inch heels and have 1 more edge in front of a window to bring the total to 3 for the day. Nothing to exciting happens during the conference except i bang out another 2 edges bringing me to 5 and incredibly horny. After the conference i went back to my hotel room stripped naked except for the heels replaced the balls with a dildo and put on a dildo gag to fulfill another of my rules and spent and hour basically walking around my room edging 2 more times. After the hour was up i took out the dildo, dildo gag, and plug and put the balls back in and rested for a little bit. Now i knew it was time to start clearing my debt so i put the plug back in and put my tiny dress back on and head out to a bar. I definitely had a few drinks to get tipsy before finding guys to help me earn some money which wasn't difficult at all. I ended up giving 2 guys blow jobs and letting them cum down my throat to bring me to $400 dollars. By the end of the day i was pretty tired I had my last 2 edges walking back to my hotel and finished up my 80 spanks and went right to bed.

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

The following 5 users say Thank You to PartySlut for this post:
Old 04-04-2022, 02:51 AM   #25
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Cool

Excellent work.

Seems like a low roll might be too easy for you though, so if you want to ensure a challenging Monday and Tuesday you could also add the following:

- If you roll less than your roll on Saturday that you found so easy (i.e. 1, 2 or 3), you should roll a second dice
- If you break any other rule you should roll an additional dice

Last edited by sharkey6910; 04-05-2022 at 01:17 AM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 08:26 PM   #26
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Sunday:
Started the day off basically the same way as yesterday doing my rolls, edging, deepthroating, spanks, etc, and of course my rolls today were much higher 10 edges and $600 of debt. Thankfully i didn't have to put the ben wa balls in all day again and this time i had a little more time in the morning so i decided to put in my plug, dildo, dildo gag, and heels in the morning for an hour and get some edges done. Once i was finished with all my morning tasks i took the rest of the toys out except the plug. Once i finished getting ready i found a pair of heels and a tiny little dress again with a pushup bra. While at the conference today i know i needed to get started on my debit early, so I found a guy that i took to the bathroom and deepthroated for $100. I asked if he wanted to go out later that night and i took his number. I used my dildo to edge a few more times at the conference before heading back to my hotel. When i got back i had some time to kill so i got naked and removed the plug to give my ass a little rest and decided on a little nap. It was getting later and i knew I really needed to get a move on things so i got up and got ready for a night out and reinserted the butt plug before putting on a tiny little dress and a pair of boots. I found a place that was crowded and had music. Wanting to get rid of my debt early I found a guy and started flirting with him. After a couple of drinks i guided his hand to the hem of my dress and it being incredibly short it didn't take long for him to find my pussy. We moved to the corner of the bar where he fingered me all the way to orgasm which i knew put me further in debt but i couldn't help it i was so horny. After that he took me to the bathroom where he bent me over causing my dress to ride up enough for him to discover my plug. he gave my ass quite a few spanks, but i knew it had to be red for the $50 which i needed to offset the leftover 50 from the orgasm i had while being fingered. He put on a condom and started started to fuck me in my pussy with the plug still in throughout the fucking he kept me bent over in my heels with the dress around my waist while continuing to spank my ass. I was getting dangerously close to cumming again but i knew i couldn't afford it so i had to fake it. Then he pulled my plug out and i knew what was going to happen but he started slowly pushing his dick into my ass. It was very tight but he only pushed in about 2 or 3 times before leaving his cum in my ass and putting the plug back in. He slapped my ass a few more times quite hard causing me to jump a little. He gave me his number in case i wanted to do it again and left. I stayed in the bathroom a few minutes to pull my dress back down and clean myself up a little and check my ass out in the mirror it was indeed a nice bright red. Having earned $350 dollars from that encounter i knew i still needed another $200 even though i was exhausted I texted the guy from the conference from early and asked if he wanted to meet up. He came down to the bar and didn't waste any time he started flirting and grabbing my ass right away which reminded me i'd have to explain my sore red ass eventually. It was getting quite tipsy and it wasn't long until i once again found myself bent over with my dress around my waist in the same bathroom i was just fucked in about an hour and a half ago only this time my plugged ass was filled with cum and my ass was red and sore. He was indeed very curious about the plug in my ass and why it was red, but he seemed satisfied that i told him i lost a bet, because the next thing i knew he was buried in my pussy. Thank god he came quickly because i was close to another orgasm and wasn't prepared to have to take another cock in my ass. He finished on my back and ass which made a little mess but i didnt care i was exhausted and ready to get home especially since i knew i had to do another 80 spanks when i got home before bed. I didn't do much to clean up i just pulled my dress down and thanked him for the good time and that maybe i'd call him again before i went back home. I was a little wobbly going back to the hotel between my ridiculously high boots, sore and well fucked holes, and the booze. When i got back to the room i stripped naked and tried to clean some of the cum off my dress. I left the plug in while i did my final 80 spanks which were difficult to get through. Finally before bed i went in the shower to clean the cum off my back and ass and deal with the massive load in my ass.

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

The following 3 users say Thank You to PartySlut for this post:
Old 04-05-2022, 04:51 PM   #27
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Wow - quite a weekend - sounds like an amazing time for a working weekend!
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 10:57 PM   #28
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Monday:
I woke up with my ass still a little pink and sore holes. Thanks to Sharkey when i rolled for my debt i got a 3 and had to roll again and of course got nothing other then a 6, so I was $900 in debt for the day thankfully i did not have work today and i could get to work early on my debt. I started with my morning ritual of spanks, edges, and deepthroats. Like sunday i also decided to knock out my hour of wearing a plug, dildo, dildo gag, and heels for an hour. While putting in the plug and doing my spanks i really started to feel my sore ass. During my hour I started planning out how i was going to clear my debt. I was going to aim to deep throat 2 cocks and swallow the cum ($400 total), find a new guy to fuck me and cum ($600 total), and lastly i was going to call back the first guy from last night and deepthroat him and let him fuck my pussy and cum in my ass again ($850) and i figured i'd get my ass spanked to redness again for the final $50 and hope i don't orgasm at all. With a plan in mind i took the dildo gag out and the dildo out of my pussy and found a dress to wear. I headed out to a coffee shop in search of my first cock. Turns out it really isn't too hard to find guys to let you give them blowjobs i found 2 different guys to deep throat and swallow after about 3 hours and 3 coffee shops. I had almost forgotten that i also had to wear my smallest bikini in the hottub so i went back to my hotel room. I stripped naked except for my heels and put on my smallest bikini (https://skinzwear.com/product_detail...Blue-Mystique#). As i was looking for the bikini it occurred to me that i'd have to leave the plug in and that my ass was still the faintest shade of pink thankfully as long as i didn't bend over the plug wasn't visible. I threw on a fishnet coverup that only went halfway down my ass (really didnt cover anything) and went on my way to the hot tub. When i got there i took the cover up and heels off and went inside. There was no one there at the time, but after a few minutes it started to fill up when i noticed a cute guy come in. I walked over to where he was sitting and sat on the chair next to him to start flirting. At this point everyone was staring at me in my bikini that covered just barely what it needed to. We both kinda hinted that we should go find some place with less people so he could fuck the shit out of me. I put my heels on and grabbed my fishnet cover up but didnt put it on and we got up and he led me over to the room where they keep all the towels he closed and locked the door behind us. Instantly his hands were all over me he spun me around and pushed me over this cause the plug in my ass to be very visible and he knew exactly what it was. When he saw the plug he chuckled a little bit. Then he walked away from me and tore 2 towels in half. I guess he figured out my kinks pretty easily based on the plug and my choice of bikini because the next thing i knew he was tying my hands above my head to a pipe running through the room. once my hands were relatively secured he kicked my lefts apart and tied my legs to the shelving that the towels were stored on. He must have done this before because i was actually pretty securely tied and couldn't move much. When he was done i was fucking soaking wet and horny and i knew i wouldn't get out of this without an orgasm. Next he started to spank my ass quite hard causing me to flail around a little but couldn't move too much. After about 25 spanks i was soaking wet and the next thing i know he was pounding my pussy deep, hard, and fast. I wanted to orgasm so badly, but knew i couldn't afford it so i had to fake my orgasm once again only he didn't seem to care he kept pounding away at least another 5-10 minutes till i orgasmed for real and thankfully he didnt last much longer either. He shot him cum all over my back and hair. He slapped my ass a few more times and told me he had to get going. He untied me but didn't allow me to put my fishnet coverup on or clean up at all. He led me out of the room and told me i was free to go with 1 final swat on my ass. Here i was in my tiny little micro bikini and heels with cum in my hair and on my back with a bright red ass. I knew i had no choice and thankfully my room was on the same floor as the pool so i headed straight there. I stripped off my micro bikini and took the plug out for a little break and passed out on the bed for a few hours knowing i would pay for the orgasm i just had but i couldn't believe how horny it all made me. After i woke up i was recalculating how much debt i was in and it occurred to me that i had only earned $50 for the little episode at the pool because of the -$100 for the orgasm and the cum wasn't in me or eaten . I had a very long way to go i was only at $450 out of $900. It was getting late and i had to meet with the guy from the other night. I started getting ready by taking a shower and doing my hair and makeup for the night. Once i was all ready to go i worked the plug back in and despite my sore ass i worked in a slightly larger one then i had been wearing all trip because i thought it would help with later. After the plug was in which felt quite a bit bigger. i decided on my outfit, a super sexy silver sequin mini dress, (https://www.cutesove.com/wp-content/...s-Silver-1.jpg). With the dress on i opted to add a pair of black fishnets and black 6 inch heel over the knee boots. I headed down to the bar to meet the guy Walking with the plug in i definitely felt it was bigger, but kept telling myself it was worth it. Fast forward a bit, but we were getting a little tipsy and he started grabbing my ass a lot at the bar, so i knew it was time to head somewhere a little more private. I once again found myself being led to the bathroom. The second we got inside he spun me around bent me over the sink and pulled my dress up. He saw my already red ass and said someone must have already had their fun now it was his turn and with that he slapped my ass it caused me to yelp out a little. He said the fishnets were a nice touch to my outfit and with that he started burying his cock in my pussy he spun me around lifted me up and put my back against the wall my entire body weight was being slammed down on his cock I was being fucked like a rag doll. He also commented on the bigger plug in my ass and popped it out. He sat down on the toilet and told me he was tired and that it was my turn and with that i went over to him straddled him and started guiding his cock into my ass. Once i was fully impaled on his cock he stood us both up and unlike last time where he just came in my ass he started fucking me in the ass it wasn't long at all till he shot his massive load in my ass and plugged me up. I was now at $650 and still had a ways to go i knew i need to still fuck at least 1 new guy, and with that i thanked him and left. I was exhausted and dreading the fact that i still had to fuck at least 1 more guy because needing $250 more couldn’t get out of it with just a deepthroat. At least i knew it would be easy finding someone with the way i was dressed. I walked around a little bit till i found a bar that looked decent. At this point my ass was really starting to get sore from the bigger plug and the fucking i just got. I very quickly found a guy and started flirting with him. I basically made it very clear that i just wanted him to fuck me. After about 30 minutes I led him to the back of the bar to find the bathroom. Before we were even in the bathroom he had already pulled my dress up and was shocked to find no panties but didnt say anything about the plug or my red ass. I squatted down in my boots and started sucking on his hard cock deepthroating it a few times. Then i stood up and bent over the sink waiting for him to shove his cock in me within minutes he was ready to cum i was actually quite glad because i was sore and tired and with that he pulled out of my pussy and came down my throat. I thanked him for the fun time and made my way back to the hotel. When i got to the room i stripped my dress off did my 80 spanks which were quite painful after what my ass endured the last 2 days and passed out on the bed. I woke up the next morning still sore with my fishnets and boots still on, and the plug still in my ass realizing i still had the cum in my ass too.

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

The following 3 users say Thank You to PartySlut for this post:
Old 04-08-2022, 01:07 AM   #29
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Damn you had fun. I just wish I'd noticed this thread soon enough to add my evil little extra rule: being required to tell the guys fucking you that making you orgasm earned you punishments.

That said I've got an idea to add to your generall 2022 rules: your 4 orgasms per week each require that you get permission from somebody you've already made orgasm within the last 10 minutes. Meaning you have to hope your hookup will be generous even after they've already cum

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 04-08-2022 at 01:11 AM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 08:19 PM   #30
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Tuesday the final report will be coming soon its been a lot to write

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Advertisements
Kink Talk