Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-22-2021, 08:37 PM   #16
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! What quizzes did you play? Would love to hear your report if you want to tell us what happened in detail.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:43 AM   #17
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Went well at first but spiraled out of control quickly.... plus the touching myself for 5 seconds before every answer definitely was a challenge.

Hard: Animals: 8/10 Sports: 5/10 Astronomy: 0/10
5: Touch yourself to the count of 5 before answering the question.

Im wearing a white semi sheer button up top, royal blue miniskirt (about 13-14 inches), white push up bra, black string, and 5.5 inch silver heels, and due to a prior dare im already wearing a butt plug.

1) Undo one button on your shirt
-easy start

2) Undo all buttons down to your mid breast
-i was already there after the first one i unbuttoned lol

3) Leave just one shirt button fastened
-the one right below my boobs giving me huge cleavage

4) Reach down into your panties. Close your eyes and count slowly to 10 as you touch yourself.
-on top of the 5 seconds I've already been touching myself im pretty wet

5) Undo your shirt entirely (you don't need to take it off if you are skilful), take your bra off, then attach the single button back.
-I just removed my shirt and put it back on lol my boobs are pretty visible now if you're looking

6) Lie down on the floor so you are (probably) out of view, strip completely naked, and edge. Think about the precarious state you've got yourself in here. How many questions will you get wrong? There's no turning back now. Once you've edged get back into your previous dressed state, and return to your seat facing the window.
-edging was easy im horny as hell and soaked

7) Fetch 2 ice cubes. Back in front of the window, place the ice cubes under your top against each nipple until they have fully melted.
-I had to hold them there but my nipples are rock hard and my shirt is now definitely sheer

8) Pinch your nipples a total of 5 times each, taking turns between them. Finally come back to both nipples at the same time for a really hard final pinch - make sure it hurts. If you can't do it yourself use clothespins.
-they hurt and they're rock hard

9) Stand up, set a timer for 30 seconds, ride your skirt up above your panties, start the timer and close your eyes. Feel the fabric of your panties - this is the last time you will end a penalty still wearing them. When the timer is up you can drop your skirt and sit down.
~~~
You are now just over half way through the penalties. Time to take a quick breather and assess your situation. Are you nearly done and feeling good about your progress, or are you in trouble with a way to go? Things really heat up from here so you should take your time, and focus extra carefully to avoid any further penalties...
-im now soaked and on total edge at this point and incredibly exposed with my soaked black tiny gstring and tiny skirt that is around my waist

10) Stand up again, hold your skirt up above your panties with one hand and take your panties off with the other. When they are off completely you may drop your skirt and sit down.
-it doesn't take much to get my skirt above my panties its basically there already so i take my panties off and now im completely exposed before pulling what there is to pull down of my skirt and sitting back down with basically my ass on the chair

11) Time for a little yoga. Stand up, turn around, and tuck at least part of the rear of your skirt into itself so your (now rather exposed) bum is facing the window. Put your hands straight up in the air and slowly bend down to touch your toes with your hands. Hold the pose as you deeply breath in and out 5 times. Slowly raise your hands back up to their original position. You may return to your seat and correct your skirt (for now).
-well this was definitely exposing considering i had a plug in my ass

12) Stand up, and *slowly* drop your skirt to the floor. Once it's on the floor, step out of your skirt and kick it away so it reaches a far wall - if it didn't quite get there you'll need to carry it the rest of the way. Take your seat.
-done im now naked except the white semi sheer top plug and heels

13) Open your legs at least 20cm at the knees
-feeling extremely exposed now

14) Remove your final button on your top. Thought we'd forgotten about that didn't you?
-nope saw this coming im not naked minus the heels and plug

15) Take your shirt off and wrap it round your head to use it as a blindfold. For the first time, you are to be fully exposed to whoever is looking. You can choose either to link your hands behind the back of the chair (maximum exposure) or to pinch your nipples and apply an increasing amount of pressure (maximum pain). Hold this position for as long as it takes you to recite the alphabet out loud twice (once forwards, and once backwards). After you're done, you may take your 'blindfold' off and revert it to its previous position barely covering your chest.
-i went with behind my back

16) Open your legs as wide as is (un)comfortable and keep them this way.
-obviously im now completely exposed

17) You are only one penalty away from an exposed and frustrating sleep. You are allowed to get up to retrieve a sex toy for assistance, just remember to open your legs as required when you get back. Use one hand to play with your pussy and the other hand to play with your breasts. Keep going until you are right on the edge, but do *not* cum.
-Since i was already wearing the plug i decided not to make it count as a toy son got up and got a dildo with a suction cup. I put the dildo on the chair and slowly sat back down impaling myself with the plug and the dildo spreading my legs as far as i could. At this point i was basically on edge already dying to cum

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PartySlut for this post:
Old 09-29-2021, 06:01 PM   #18
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Wow. I think you've just demonstrated why everyone should play in "Hard" mode or above, though actually you kind of made your own difficulty up by edging before *every* question rather than rolling each time. You must have been absolutely bursting to cum by the end, and I'm glad you scraped through and were able to do so. You got very, very close, I wonder who's going to be first to spend the night exposed, helpless and horny?

I urge anyone considering it after reading your report to play the game - you'll probably be fine - and if you're good at quizzes you might even keep your clothes on...
Old 12-26-2021, 08:08 PM   #19
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

At https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...392756&page=22 Darechick19 became the first player to spend the night naked, spread and exposed. She got her partner to read the questions, and played on the correct mode (hard). Here's her report:

"I played this on “hard” mode. I sat on a chair next to our balcony so that I was in full view of the window out to the back. It’s not super easy to see in, but people go walking through the field there often enough that I was nervous.

Did General for the first 2 categories and only got up to 8 off. So I was feeling pretty good. The stripping wasn’t to too bad. Getting naked on the floor with my BF watching was kind of strange, but I just looked away from him so I wouldn’t feel too self-conscious.

Putting the ice cubes on my nipples while staring out the window WAS freaky. I remember my heart rate going up at that.

Pinching my nipples was hard. They are sensitive!

But it was the last category that was a killer. I rolled a ton of 6’s on the questions I also missed so my final score was 19.

Flashing my ass at the window was kind of funny cause I was staring right at my BF while I was doing it.

Getting blindfolded by my shirt made it extra scarey. Then I was wondering who might see me the whole time. Still I choose “maximum exposeure” over “Max pain.

Anyways I know that’s all short, but what I mostly remember the next day is the sleeping. My BF decided our bed was too private. Which is true, it’s far form a window. So I slept on the couch. Even the couch is pretty safe. Hard to look DOWN into the room, but there is still a window right there.

Trying to sleep with my leg’s spread was probably the worst part. Couldn’t help but be very very aware of exposing myself, even to nobody."

Who's next in the chair? Maybe you go solo, or you could be like Darechick19 and find someone to give you a new years quiz?
Old 04-18-2022, 12:00 PM   #20
andreassunder

Would like to see a sissy version of this...

limits: vomit, blood, piss, shit,face,public, anal (ok if i am veryyy horny), social, money, family
andreassunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 11:36 PM   #21
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreassunder View Post
Would like to see a sissy version of this...
This particular quiz remains aimed at girls, or anyone who wants to follow the female instruction. However, it may interest you that I'm currently working on a new quiz which will allow the player to follow either male or female instructions
Old 07-26-2022, 10:13 PM   #22
Maryann

Default Love this. Going to try it this weekend

Love it. Going to do it this weekend

Limits: I will not do pics as that’s dangerous - nothing involving family or diapers

Likes and limits will expand as I get to know the sight
Maryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 06:54 PM   #23
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
This is a solo quiz for girls. How confident are you in your ability to get the questions right? There will be consequences for getting them wrong, of course.

Open your curtains and sit on a chair directly facing your open window. Start the game wearing a button up shirt, a mini skirt, a bra, and panties. You will play 3 of the following quizzes, each have 10 questions so that's a total of 30 questions to answer. For each incorrect answer you'll get a new penalty - 18 penalties and you've lost the game - which means to avoid the worst consequences you only need 12 correct answers out of 30. However it's entirety in your hands - ultimately you're only 30 questions away from freedom, right? Correct answers, no penalty. My advice is not to rush. They're all multiple choice with 4 possible answers, take your time to think through your answers, and you should be fine.

In all modes you also get one Phone a Friend to use once at any time during the game: you don't have to tell your friend your predicament but if they refuse to help or don't know the answer that's too bad... you can keep calling friends until someone picks up though.

Normal mode:
For each of the three rounds in the game you may select the quiz to your own strengths from any of the lists.

Hard mode:
You are clearly confident in your quiz abilities. I hope for your sake that your confidence is well placed. You will be taking one quiz from List A, one from List B and one from List C - you can select the quizzes.
There is danger lurking - before answering each question you role a dice:
1-4: Play as normal
6: Bomb: You found a bomb - you best be careful. If you get the question wrong the bomb explodes and you will not just carry out your next penalty but once you're done you will count slowly to 10 and move immediately onto a further penalty. Yep - 2 penalties.

Extra Hard mode::
Look at you - I wonder if you really can get through all the questions. You will be taking one quiz from List A, one from List B and one from List C - roll a dice to select the quizzes.
As with Hard mode, before answering each question you role a dice:
1-2: Play as normal
3: Quick Fire: Click an answer immediately. Don't wait, just do it. If you pause for greater than 2 seconds, it counts for a penalty.
4: Extra Jeopardy: If you get this question wrong you can either attach a clothespin to a nipple for the rest of the round, or take a photo of your current state and upload it to kinktalk
6: Bomb: You found a bomb - you best be careful. If you get the question wrong the bomb explodes and you will not just carry out your next penalty but once you're done you will count slowly to 10 and move immediately onto a further penalty. Yep - 2 penalties.

Quizzes List A: Medium
1) Language https://www.triviaplaza.com/language-mixed-quiz (average score 7.42 - the questions about English are easy, other questions depend on how good your language skills are)
2) Disney https://www.triviaplaza.com/movie-mixed-disney-quiz (average score 6.78)
3) Science https://www.triviaplaza.com/science-mixed-animals-quiz/ (average score 6.69)
4) Food https://www.triviaplaza.com/miscella...ixed-food-quiz (average score 6.51)
5) General pt 1 https://www.triviaplaza.com/miscellaneous-mixed-quiz (average score 6.44)
6) Geography https://www.triviaplaza.com/geograph...geography-quiz (average score 6.1)

Quizzes List B: Challenging
1) Sport https://www.triviaplaza.com/sports-mixed-quiz (average score 6.66)
2) TV https://www.triviaplaza.com/television-mixed-quiz (average score 6.25)
3) Movies https://www.triviaplaza.com/movie-mixed-quiz (average score 5.96)
4) Literature https://www.triviaplaza.com/literature-mixed-quiz (average score 5.87)
5) General pt2 https://www.triviaplaza.com/miscella...ral-misc.-quiz (average score 5.85)
6) Flags https://www.triviaplaza.com/geography-mixed-flags-quiz (average score 5.78)

Quizzes List C: Evil
1) Mythology https://www.triviaplaza.com/history-...mythology-quiz (average score 5.68)
2) Science https://www.triviaplaza.com/science-mixed-measures-quiz (average score 5.38)
3) Philosophy https://www.triviaplaza.com/history-...ilosophy-quiz/ (average score 5.21)
4) History https://www.triviaplaza.com/history-...l-history-quiz (average score 5.17)
5) Plays https://www.triviaplaza.com/literature-mixed-plays-quiz (average score 5.02)
6) Astronomy https://www.triviaplaza.com/science-...stronomy-quiz/ (average score 5.02)

Penalties: Progress through them as you get answers wrong during the game
1) Undo one button on your shirt
2) Undo all buttons down to your mid breast
3) Leave just one shirt button fastened
4) Reach down into your panties. Close your eyes and count slowly to 10 as you touch yourself.
5) Undo your shirt entirely (you don't need to take it off if you are skilful), take your bra off, then attach the single button back.
6) Lie down on the floor so you are (probably) out of view, strip completely naked, and edge. Think about the precarious state you've got yourself in here. How many questions will you get wrong? There's no turning back now. Once you've edged get back into your previous dressed state, and return to your seat facing the window.
7) Fetch 2 ice cubes. Back in front of the window, place the ice cubes under your top against each nipple until they have fully melted.
8) Pinch your nipples a total of 5 times each, taking turns between them. Finally come back to both nipples at the same time for a really hard final pinch - make sure it hurts. If you can't do it yourself use clothespins.
9) Stand up, set a timer for 30 seconds, ride your skirt up above your panties, start the timer and close your eyes. Feel the fabric of your panties - this is the last time you will end a penalty still wearing them. When the timer is up you can drop your skirt and sit down.
~~~
You are now just over half way through the penalties. Time to take a quick breather and assess your situation. Are you nearly done and feeling good about your progress, or are you in trouble with a way to go? Things really heat up from here so you should take your time, and focus extra carefully to avoid any further penalties...
~~~
10) Stand up again, hold your skirt up above your panties with one hand and take your panties off with the other. When they are off completely you may drop your skirt and sit down.
11) Time for a little yoga. Stand up, turn around, and tuck at least part of the rear of your skirt into itself so your (now rather exposed) bum is facing the window. Put your hands straight up in the air and slowly bend down to touch your toes with your hands. Hold the pose as you deeply breath in and out 5 times. Slowly raise your hands back up to their original position. You may return to your seat and correct your skirt (for now).
12) Stand up, and *slowly* drop your skirt to the floor. Once it's on the floor, step out of your skirt and kick it away so it reaches a far wall - if it didn't quite get there you'll need to carry it the rest of the way. Take your seat.
13) Open your legs at least 20cm at the knees
14) Remove your final button on your top. Thought we'd forgotten about that didn't you?
15) Take your shirt off and wrap it round your head to use it as a blindfold. For the first time, you are to be fully exposed to whoever is looking. You can choose either to link your hands behind the back of the chair (maximum exposure) or to pinch your nipples and apply an increasing amount of pressure (maximum pain). Hold this position for as long as it takes you to recite the alphabet out loud twice (once forwards, and once backwards). After you're done, you may take your 'blindfold' off and revert it to its previous position barely covering your chest.
16) Open your legs as wide as is (un)comfortable and keep them this way.
17) You are only one penalty away from an exposed and frustrating sleep. You are allowed to get up to retrieve a sex toy for assistance, just remember to open your legs as required when you get back. Use one hand to play with your pussy and the other hand to play with your breasts. Keep going until you are right on the edge, but do *not* cum.
18) You have lost the game.
- Tonight you will sleep naked on your bed with the curtain open, no covers, and one pillow. Unlike your chair, your bed doesn't have to be right in front of the window, but you should make sure that it's close enough (within a few metres) that you're never really certain no one is watching - if that's not the case either move your bed or prepare a makeshift bed for tonight. You don't have to go bed immediately but you must not wear clothes or cover up until you do (hopefully you factored this in when you planned your game time).
- At bed time, lie down, spread your legs and edge, and then stop immediately and keep your hands ideally by your sides, and definitely well away from your pussy, for the rest of the night. Whenever you are conscious that your legs are not spread, you must spread them immediately.
- If you need to get out of bed to use the bathroom, turn the lights on and do not cover up. If you catch yourself even getting close to touching your pussy during the night, get up, turn your lights back on, and spend 2 minutes standing at the window with your hands on your head. Only once you have learnt your lesson can you turn the lights off and return to bed.
- Once the sun rises, you are to return to your seat in front of the window one final time...
Set a timer for 2 minutes, close your eyes, link your arms behind the chair, open your legs wide, and use the time to think about everything you have gone through to get here. Once the timer is up, you may open your eyes (your legs are already, and shall remain, open) and you now, finally, have permission to cum. Once you have cum, ensure your hand is covered in your juices and lick it fully clean. Congratulations - your punishment is over. You may get up, and close the curtains.

If you complete the quiz without using up all the penalties, congratulations you win!
You may now get up from your chair and lie on your bed in whatever state of clothes you are in. How did the game go for you? Did you escape with your clothes mostly intact, or did you have to humiliate and expose yourself further than you could have imagined on your journey to your ultimate success? How was your heart beat as you selected your next answer and awaited your fate? At least you avoided the ultimate punishment, and you are now free to pleasure yourself to orgasm from the comfort and relative privacy of your bed. Once once you've had your reward you may get up and close the curtains.
After a grueling day at work, I got back home a little after midnight. Having been dared to do this quiz earlier, I decided to give it a go before bed.

Getting dressed for the dare, I stayed on theme. I own a little schoolgirl costume, consisting of a tartan micro-skirt, that doesn't even cover my arse all the way, a white button up crop top, that ends just before my underboob and is thin enough to see my nipples through, a pink pushup bra with white polka dots, no knickers, as I'm not aloud any right now, and I topped the look off with thigh high white socks and a pair of fake glasses.

Because I hate myself, I decided to play on extra hard, and on the roll of my die I was lucky enough to get 2, play normally.

So, I rolled my dice again for the first quiz of 3 I would be completing tonight. I rolled 3, science in list A.

First question was a total guess, and I got it right
Second question was another total guess, and I got it right again
Third question, again I just had to place a guess, and... I got it wrong .

First Punishment: Undo 1 button of my shirt, I undid the one right on my neck

Fourth question, I guessed again and I guessed wrong.

Second Punishment: Undo all buttons down to mid-breast. This crop only has 3 buttons, so I left the bottom one on.

Fifth question, I had to guess again, and luckily, I was right
Sixth question, I KNEW THIS ONE!!!!!!!! The first time I didn't have to guess
Seventh question, I KNEW THIS ONE TOO!!!!!! I feel so smart right now yall!!!
Eighth question, Total guess, and I got it wrong.

Third punishment: Leave just one button on my shirt fastened... This felt unfair, since I was already like that, so in the spirit of the game, I did the next punishment on the list.

Fourth punishment: Reach down into your panties. Close your eyes and count slowly to 10 as you touch yourself.

Ninth question, total guess, and I got it right.
Tenth question, I KNEW THIS ONE!!!!! Big brain girl here to play

So at the end of the easiest quiz of this game, I've come out with 4 punishments and a score of 7. Not too bad, especially as I had to guess for almost all of them.

Now, moving onto the harder quizzes, I rolled my dice; 5, general knowledge. Shouldn't be too hard... right.

First question... I got it wrong... oh boy...

Fifth Punishment, Remove my bra. Fuck, this room is cold.

Second question, I got it wrong again...

Sixth punishment: Lie on floor completely naked and edge. This actually helped keep the chill off, so I'm happy with it.

Third question, I knew this one thanks to my Dad loving the live action movies
Fourth question, umm.... this is just the reverse of the previous question... thanks for the easy point
Fifth question, I got it wrong

Seventh punishment: Melt ice on my nipples!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's bloody cold enough.

Sixth question, Easy question, got it right
Seventh question, Total guess, got it wrong

Eighth punishment: Painful nipple pinching. The poor things are already threatening to punch holes in my top, why make them angry like that?

Eighth question, Total guess, got it wrong

Ninth punishment: Stand up straight and raise my skirt. Oh wow, I felt so exposed revealing those extra 3 inches of skin XD

Ninth question, EASY
Tenth question, Skeptical guess and I got it right ^_^

So after this round, I'm sat shivering, latching onto the few pieces of fabric I have left, with cold hard nipples and a wet pussy. This rough has not gone in my favour. I ended this quiz with a score of 5.

And now, the final quiz, from the hardest list. I rolled my dice; 6, astronomy.

First question, I was very intimidated, but I guessed it correctly
Second question, I knew this one, one of my brothers used to use a sunbed a lot
Third question, Total guess, got it wrong.

Tenth punishment: Remove panties. Again, in the spirit of the game, I'll do the next punishment, as I wasn't wearing any to begin with
Eleventh punishment: Yoga by the window. MY skirt is short enough that I didn't need to hike it up. A part of me kinda hopes someone saw me

Fourth question, didn't even read the question, I just clicked, and somehow I got it right
Fifth question, total guess, got it wrong

Twelvth punishment: Lost the skirt.

Sixth question, wrong guess again

Thirteenth punishment: Keep legs spread

Seventh question, wrong guess again

Fourteenth punishment: Completely unbutton top.

Eighth question, Wrong again (sobs)

Fifteenth punishment: Take your shirt off and wrap it round your head to use it as a blindfold. For the first time, you are to be fully exposed to whoever is looking. You can choose either to link your hands behind the back of the chair (maximum exposure) or to pinch your nipples and apply an increasing amount of pressure (maximum pain). Hold this position for as long as it takes you to recite the alphabet out loud twice (once forwards, and once backwards). After you're done, you may take your 'blindfold' off and revert it to its previous position barely covering your chest.

I kept my hands behind me head, but completely blanked on the reverse alphabet. I might have been like that for a couple of minutes just trying to do it backwards while chilly and exposed

Ninth question, wrong again...

Sixteenth punishment: keep legs as wide as possible

Tenth question, WRONG!!!!

Seventeenth punishment: Edge with toy

I ended the final quiz with a score of 3. Whew, that was close. Just 1 wrong answer away from total defeat.

A big kink of mine is being made to feel stupid, and these quizzes did that incredibly well. I'm so happy I didn't get the final punishment, and now that I've finally finished writing this, I'm off to go make myself cum.

18, UK female, sub

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ice Dancer for this post:
Old 10-30-2023, 04:01 AM   #24
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Well done slut, it was hot reading, I especially enjoyed visualising your predicament with the yoga and blindfold tasks. You played well. However, you played 'normal' mode well. For hard mode you should have been rolling the dice before every question. Rather than making you re-take the quiz, I have prepared an 'extra round' just for you. You should have a camera recording the whole time, not to share necessarily, but simply to know it's watching you and for you to repeat watch in the future. You are welcome.

The punishment round is Plays. How well do you know your plays? It will determine your fate https://www.triviaplaza.com/literature-mixed-plays-quiz

I will be generous and allow 7 penalties before you lose. However, if you get the last question incorrect and have not lost the game, you should start a new quiz and keep playing until you get at least one question correct - I feel you should end with a correct answer, particularly after you got *6* questions in a row at the end of your game and yet didn't receive the final punishment.

You will start the punishment round exactly as you were dressed at the end of Round 2, i.e. wearing a skirt, no underwear, and your crop top with one button fastened. Remember, if you get nothing wrong, this is how you will stay.

Extra Hard mode:
Before answering each question you role a dice:
3: Quick Fire: Click an answer immediately. Don't wait, just do it. If you pause for greater than 2 seconds, it counts for a penalty.
4: Extra Jeopardy: If you get this question wrong you can either attach a clothespin to a nipple for the next 3 questions, or upload a photo of your current state to kinktalk or similar
5: Touch yourself to the count of 5 (count out loud) before answering the question.

Penalty 1) Open up your crop top, write 'SLUT' on your boobs, close your top
Penalty 2) Extra yoga. Stand up, turn around. Put your hands straight up in the air and slowly bend down to touch your toes with your hands. Hold the pose as you deeply breath in and out 5 times. Slowly raise your hands back up to their original position. This time, you will repeat 3 times
Penalty 3) Stand up, close your eyes, pull down your skirt to your knees. Count to 5. Remove the skirt. Sit down.
Penalty 4) Completely unbutton top. I hope there's nothing humiliating written on your boobs.
Penalty 5) Get 2 ice cubes. Use your top as a blindfold. Open your legs as far as is (un)comfortable. Hold the ice cubes on your nipples until they are fully melted. Place your 'blindfold' on the floor. Keep your legs spread.
Penalty 6) Watch the Czech gloryhole video I sent you until you edge twice
Penalty 7) Stand up, turn your back to the window, bend down and spank your ass 5 times (count out loud)

Penalty 8) You have lost the game.
- Tonight you will sleep naked on your bed with the curtain open, no covers, and one pillow. Unlike your chair, your bed doesn't have to be right in front of the window, but you should make sure that it's close enough (within a few metres) that you're never really certain no one is watching - if that's not the case either move your bed or prepare a makeshift bed for tonight. You don't have to go bed immediately but you must not wear clothes or cover up until you do (hopefully you factored this in when you planned your game time).
- At bed time, lie down, spread your legs and edge, and then stop immediately and keep your hands ideally by your sides, and definitely well away from your pussy, for the rest of the night. Whenever you are conscious that your legs are not spread, you must spread them immediately.
- If you need to get out of bed to use the bathroom, turn the lights on and do not cover up. If you catch yourself even getting close to touching your pussy during the night, get up, turn your lights back on, and spend 2 minutes standing at the window with your hands on your head. Only once you have learnt your lesson can you turn the lights off and return to bed.
- Once the sun rises, you are to return to your seat in front of the window one final time...
Set a timer for 2 minutes, close your eyes, link your arms behind the chair, open your legs wide, and use the time to think about everything you have gone through to get here. Once the timer is up, you may open your eyes (your legs are already, and shall remain, open) and you now, finally, have permission to cum. Once you have cum, ensure your hand is covered in your juices and lick it fully clean. Congratulations - your punishment is over. You may get up, and close the curtains.

If you complete the extra round without using up all the penalties, congratulations on avoiding the ultimate punishment once again . If you wish to cum, do so right where you are. You may then get dressed.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 10-30-2023 at 04:17 AM.
Old 10-30-2023, 04:34 AM   #25
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Well done slut, it was hot reading, I especially enjoyed visualising your predicament with the yoga and blindfold tasks. You played well. However, you played 'normal' mode well. For hard mode you should have been rolling the dice before every question. Rather than making you re-take the quiz, I have prepared an 'extra round' just for you. You should have a camera recording the whole time, not to share necessarily, but simply to know it's watching you and for you to repeat watch in the future. You are welcome.

The punishment round is Plays. How well do you know your plays? It will determine your fate https://www.triviaplaza.com/literature-mixed-plays-quiz

I will be generous and allow 7 penalties before you lose. However, if you get the last question incorrect and have not lost the game, you should start a new quiz and keep playing until you get at least one question correct - I feel you should end with a correct answer, particularly after you got *6* questions in a row at the end of your game and yet didn't get the final punishment.

You will start the punishment round exactly as you were dressed at the end of Round 2, i.e. wearing a skirt, no underwear, and your crop top with one button fastened. Remember, if you get nothing wrong, this is how you will stay.

Extra Hard mode:
Before answering each question you role a dice:
4: Extra Jeopardy: If you get this question wrong you can either attach a clothespin to a nipple for the next 3 questions, or upload a photo of your current state to kinktalk or similar
5: Touch yourself to the count of 5 (count out loud) before answering the question.

Penalty 1) Open up your crop top, write 'SLUT' on your boobs, close your top
Penalty 2) Extra yoga. Stand up, turn around. Put your hands straight up in the air and slowly bend down to touch your toes with your hands. Hold the pose as you deeply breath in and out 5 times. Slowly raise your hands back up to their original position. This time, you will repeat 3 times
Penalty 3) Stand up, close your eyes, pull down your skirt to your knees. Count to 5. Remove the skirt. Sit down.
Penalty 4) Completely unbutton top. I hope there's nothing humiliating written on your boobs.
Penalty 5) Get 2 ice cubes. Use your top as a blindfold. Open your legs as far as is (un)comfortable. Hold the ice cubes on your nipples until they are fully melted. Place your 'blindfold' on the floor. Keep your legs spread.
Penalty 6) Watch the Czech gloryhole video I sent you until you edge twice
Penalty 7) Stand up, turn your back to the window, bend down and spank your ass 5 times (count out loud)

Penalty 8) You have lost the game.
I am SOOOOO sorry that I misread the rules. I will absolutely do this one correctly.

I'm sat at my desk, slutty little uniform on, already shivering in the cold (Guy is coming to fix my heating on Wednesday)

Roll 1: 1 (Play normally)
Question 1: Wrong!
Punishment 1: Write "SLUT" on my boobies

Roll 2: 1 (Play Normally)
Question 2: Wrong!
Punishment 2: Yoga by the window.
This time, doing the yoga was much more scary. Last night, it was so late that there was little chance of me being seen, since my most public window is only visable to the next building over. But now that it's daylight, there's a higher chance someone has seen my bare arse peeking through this poor excuse for a skirt

Roll 3: 3 (Click the answer immediately)
Question 3: Wrong!
Punishment 3: Remove skirt slowly by window (Since the window starts around my belly button, I stood on my chair to make sure I was visable in the window. I felt humilaited and exposed and cold and scared, but it's all in the spirit of the game.

Roll 4: 2 (Play normal)
Question 4: Wrong!
Punishment 4: Unbutton top

Roll 5: 6 (BOMB)
Question 5: Wrong!
Punishment 5: Take top off, blind self, melt ice on nipples and keep legs spread wide
This is just... mean... After completing it, I don't know if I'm shiving from the cold, from being horny, from feeling exposed, or some chimera combination of the three.
Punishment 6: Watch the video you sent me and edge twice
That video is so fucking good. The part I imagined myself at most was with the two girls on their knees, servicing cock with their mouths. Another scenario in that video that I fucking loved was the girls on their backs, legs through the wall and bound to it, forcing them to stay and take cock after cock. If I wasn't staying true to the guy I'm currently dating, I'd really look into finding something like that local to me. People have told me there's set up like this in swingers clubs

Roll 6: 2 (Play normal)
Question 6: Wrong!
Punishment 7: Spank myself at the window

Roll 7: 1 (Play normal)
Question 7: HOLY SHIT!!!!! I GOT IT RIGHT!!!!!!

Roll 8: 5 (5 seconds of pussy play)
Question 8: LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Roll 9: 3 (Click answer immediately)
Question 9: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!

Roll 10: 3 (Click answer immediately (Before I open the tab, I'm going bottom left))
Question 10: FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Punishment 8: I have lost the game

18, UK female, sub

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Last edited by Ice Dancer; 10-30-2023 at 05:10 AM.
Old 10-30-2023, 05:23 AM   #26
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

I am so glad you misread the rules. I'm also glad you don't know your plays.

It was so hot reading you get more and more excited about potentially escaping, and falling at the final hurdle. I knew you'd enjoy the video. Good news: I am already conjuring up plans to give you a taste of being a gloryhole whore with your current date that should at least partially prepare you for the 'real thing' when your time comes. Also, you get a gold star for realising your window might not expose yourself enough when removing your skirt and to stand on your chair to compensate.

Make sure to keep the word 'SLUT' on your tits until morning. Remember, if you need to wear clothes for any of the rest of the day you will need to ask for permission, dress as slutilly as probably won't get you arrested (provide options), and receive a punishment.

Congratulations on being the first person to get the ultimate punishment. Please describe how you intend to sleep so we can ensure you feel sufficiently punished and exposed.

I think you should set up a camera on an occasional timer as described at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418726 to spot check that your legs are kept at the correct position through the night, and that there's no illegal touching or breaking rules in general.
Old 10-30-2023, 06:41 AM   #27
Ice Dancer

Quote:
I am so glad you misread the rules. I'm also glad you don't know your plays.

It was so hot reading you get more and more excited about potentially escaping, and falling at the final hurdle. I knew you'd enjoy the video. Good news: I am already conjuring up plans to give you a taste of being a gloryhole whore with your current date that should at least partially prepare you for the 'real thing' when your time comes. Also, you get a gold star for realising your window might not expose yourself enough when removing your skirt and to stand on your chair to compensate.

Make sure to keep the word 'SLUT' on your tits until morning. Remember, if you need to wear clothes for any of the rest of the day you will need to ask for permission, dress as slutilly as probably won't get you arrested (provide options), and receive a punishment.

Congratulations on being the first person to get the ultimate punishment. Please describe how you intend to sleep so we can ensure you feel sufficiently punished and exposed.

I think you should set up a camera on an occasional timer as described at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418726 to spot check that your legs are kept at the correct position through the night, and that there's no illegal touching or breaking rules in general.
I'm actually really worried about where I'm going to sleep. The window in my bedroom opens to a brick wall, there's no way anyone can look in, but that's not in the spirit of the dare.

I only have 1 other window in my flat, and that's in my living room, but the heating doesn't work in there right now, and the nights are so bitterly cold. I don't know what to do.

Can you accept waiting for my heating to be fixed, and then I'll sleep in my living room?

18, UK female, sub

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Old 10-30-2023, 06:49 AM   #28
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Though the image of your spread naked body shivering in the night has a certain cruel appeal I will accept your request to have the heating on at a standard room temperature (up to 20c) on the condition you suggest 3 improvements to the punishment to make up for the delay and to 'pay' for your comfort. If they are not sufficient it will only get worse...
Old 10-30-2023, 06:51 AM   #29
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Though the image of your spread naked body shivering in the night has a certain cruel appeal I will accept your request to have the heating on at a standard room temperature (up to 20c) on the condition you suggest 3 improvements to the punishment to make up for the delay and to 'pay' for your comfort. If they are not sufficient it will only get worse...
Ummm... okay... 3 additions...

I'm plugged
My legs remain spread because they're bound
I can only change in front of that window until I complete the punishment

18, UK female, sub

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Old 10-30-2023, 07:34 AM   #30
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
Ummm... okay... 3 additions...

I'm plugged
My legs remain spread because they're bound
I can only change in front of that window until I complete the punishment
Good attempt.

Until you complete the punishment you shall:
- change in front of the window. All clothes off before any go on
- be plugged for 3 hours a day (however you should not be plugged when asleep as my understanding is it can go wrong and 3 hours is about as long as a session should last, you don't want to be "that" patient in the hospital)

On the night:
- before you edge, fully melt 2 ice cubes on your nipples and then 2 ice cubes on your pussy (one on your clit and one in your hole)
- one leg and one arm will be bound to the side of the bed. I want one leg to remain "free" so you have to keep focused on making sure your legs are spread throughout the night. If you catch them opening, pinch hard down on your nipples and flick your clit hard. You must report any failure in the morning

Last edited by sharkey6910; 10-30-2023 at 08:12 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk