Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #16
Schoolboy

Since you've been disappointed with previous selections of tasks, I thought I'd give my two bits and give you something that you might like and would best be performed on a weekend or night that you are alone. Hopefully, this is right up your alley, and if you want to change something that you're uncomfortable with, just send me a PM so we can negotiate.

First, you need to find a good bottle or cup for freezing water inside, an X-Large cup from any store would do. From here, you would find a set of clamps, ropes and handcuffs to bind yourself with. Make sure to take the key and freeze it in the aforementioned cup overnight so it's a solid chunk in the morning. After you freeze it, put it on the opposite end of a room and attach clamps tied to ropes to your nipples, clit, and various parts of your body and then attach said ropes to walls or poles by tying them around or looping them through something, just make sure they're secure. From here, strip naked, insert a buttplug of decent size, your vibe, and even wear panties if you need to in order to hold it in and make sure to keep it on high, and make sure to cuff yourself with your hands behind your back, and I'll throw in a gag of your choice for the challenge value of it. Now that the frozen key is as far away as possible and you clamped/tied in, you can attempt to get to the other end of the room and the key. But the special part about this is that you are not allowed to simply pick up and break the ice to get the key, you have to find a way to melt it. Get creative, since you can't use your mouth, pussy or ass to heat it up, all you're allowed is your body. Way I see it, the task represents a nice mix of pleasure, pain and even some thought due to the key, so have fun!

I hope this is what you were looking for, and I'd love to hear a report of this if you do choose to do this, can't wait to hear back

Limits: Family, fecal matter, pee, illegal, pics, wedgies, public, cum eating
Schoolboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #17
Schoolboy

Also, I did see that ice is in your limits, but since this task has it as more as an obstacle to melt and not something to be inserted, I though that it would be ok.

Limits: Family, fecal matter, pee, illegal, pics, wedgies, public, cum eating
Schoolboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #18
Simi

Please can people set me some nasty degraading tasks tonight, or even just degrade me verbally

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Oooh shiny new link! I wonder whats under the spoiler...

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #19
atvcrash1

Well since you want it so bad drink 2 liters of water by the end if the night then hold it as long as you can then pee into bottles and drink it before you leave the bathroom it must be warm make sure to dilute it a bit though anything you don't drink must be taken as an enema your choice to dilute it must then be held for as long as you can with a minimum of an hour

Last edited by atvcrash1; 06-23-2013 at 04:05 PM.
atvcrash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:11 PM   #20
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Simi, you should no longer be allowed to close a stall door when you use a public restroom for the summer. (Skip this at work if you feel it might be an issue.)

Worthless sluts like you don't deserve any privacy, even if they say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
-grins- I think i like you Shilohs-Candy
I want you to win, but mostly because i want the other guy to lose
Old 07-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #21
Simi

What part of public in limits isnt understood?

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 07-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #22
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

"anything which may get me caught by my family/public"

I didn't realize you'd interpret 'forgetting' to close a stall was the same as getting caught. My apologies.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #23
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Since many of the tasks in this thread are against your limits or otherwise undoable, and since I feel terrible for my poor previous suggestion, let me give a simple one. Finger your asshole while you pee.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #24
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

Ok lets see if this is ok for you. Get a sharpie and a dry erase marker. When you are alone you will strip naked and frog tie your kegs so you always on your knees like a good slut you are. You will write "MOO" on left breast "OINK" on right breast, "WORTHLESS SCANT" on your stomach, "Anal" on left ass cheek and "WHORE" on right ass cheek. Then you will use the dry erase marker on your face draw some cat whiskers and meow meow on your cheeks.

Then you will Insert a tail in your ass a plunger or something like that would work.

Then you will during this whole time be drinking water and apple juice, the more the merrier. Then you will walk all around your place, sniffing around and being a cat play with some yarn and so on. But every time you pass a mirror you must stare at it and say this "YOUR NAME, is a worthless scant" then "Your name, is a cow that is so useless it does not even have milk" then "Your Name, is a pig, so fat and useless" then "Your Name, is a slut that likes to get fucked in the ass by big dicks" do that 5 times with each mirror you see even little mirrors and pets mirrors.

Once done get back to crawling on the floor. Once you did that to every mirror and crawled around your place twice, you will enter the bathroom, and go upside down, once upside down, you will release your pee making it fall on yourself, saying the same as you said to the mirrors but adding "Your name is a worthless whore who does not even deserved to be peed on.

Then when you are done you can untie yourself and take a long bath, you can report back to me when you are done if you like, and if you want more you can PM me and beg some maybe I give you some attention and give you some attention.. Maybe
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:45 AM   #25
Dark Fantasy

Quote:
This makes me sound like a total slut but i honestly have no idea on either of those. I know 2 women and somewhere above 30 men and several hundred sexual encounters.
Okay, I definitely sure that you like to be in bondage. But I'm not sure if you like light pain.
I dare you to make mixture combination of 32 bounded positions and 32 clamped positions. Naked of course...So, it could be that you are frogtied with clamps attached to your pussy lips, breast tied with clamps on your nipples, etc.
Each bondage and clamped position takes 5 minutes for you to try remember each name of your 32 partners.

If you cannot do it on your own, well, you can just simply go to your bathtube, tie yourself frogtied, spank your cunt 32 times, then spray maximum level of water from the head shower to your cunt with cold water, warm water, and hot water..With a full bladder of course.

If you cannot do the two aboves, well just do tit fucking every door's knob you find at your house naked..Think how many times you have done it to your partners (if any)

If you still cannot do the three options, well, then maybe you're not a slut at all.

: ρåтħєтιç đιѕσвєđιєит ѕυв

Currently not looking for a new sub to fulfill my dark fantasy. Coz my life is already dark enough with working n studying. Lol
Dark Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:26 AM   #26
kayak78

I want you to drink 2 quarts of water on a full bladder before bed. I suggest(get a plastic garbage bag) you may sleep in the plasitc bag. You must put a vibe on your pussy for 5 minutes or until you edge (whichever comes first) before going to sleep and everytime you wake up. If you can't hold your bladder you have the plastic bag that will hold your piss with you covered in it until the morning.

dislikes: Messy, pee, bladder control,

limits: anal, public, illegal, poo, breathing, webcam, blood, permanent, family/friends, pics, pet play, writing, crossdressing
kayak78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:30 PM   #27
Simi

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicslave View Post
Ok lets see if this is ok for you. Get a sharpie and a dry erase marker. When you are alone you will strip naked and frog tie your kegs so you always on your knees like a good slut you are. You will write "MOO" on left breast "OINK" on right breast, "WORTHLESS SCANT" on your stomach, "Anal" on left ass cheek and "WHORE" on right ass cheek. Then you will use the dry erase marker on your face draw some cat whiskers and meow meow on your cheeks.

Then you will Insert a tail in your ass a plunger or something like that would work.

Then you will during this whole time be drinking water and apple juice, the more the merrier. Then you will walk all around your place, sniffing around and being a cat play with some yarn and so on. But every time you pass a mirror you must stare at it and say this "YOUR NAME, is a worthless scant" then "Your name, is a cow that is so useless it does not even have milk" then "Your Name, is a pig, so fat and useless" then "Your Name, is a slut that likes to get fucked in the ass by big dicks" do that 5 times with each mirror you see even little mirrors and pets mirrors.

Once done get back to crawling on the floor. Once you did that to every mirror and crawled around your place twice, you will enter the bathroom, and go upside down, once upside down, you will release your pee making it fall on yourself, saying the same as you said to the mirrors but adding "Your name is a worthless whore who does not even deserved to be peed on.

Then when you are done you can untie yourself and take a long bath, you can report back to me when you are done if you like, and if you want more you can PM me and beg some maybe I give you some attention and give you some attention.. Maybe
I actually have a puppy tail butt plug which i will use for this. I will do this when i am next alone for sufficent time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Fantasy View Post
Okay, I definitely sure that you like to be in bondage. But I'm not sure if you like light pain.
I dare you to make mixture combination of 32 bounded positions and 32 clamped positions. Naked of course...So, it could be that you are frogtied with clamps attached to your pussy lips, breast tied with clamps on your nipples, etc.
Each bondage and clamped position takes 5 minutes for you to try remember each name of your 32 partners.

If you cannot do it on your own, well, you can just simply go to your bathtube, tie yourself frogtied, spank your cunt 32 times, then spray maximum level of water from the head shower to your cunt with cold water, warm water, and hot water..With a full bladder of course.

If you cannot do the two aboves, well just do tit fucking every door's knob you find at your house naked..Think how many times you have done it to your partners (if any)

If you still cannot do the three options, well, then maybe you're not a slut at all.
Slightly unfair as i have never known some of the names of people i have fucked. (threesomes with Master....) do i have to remain in each for 5 minutes? when you say 32 clamped and 32 bound i presume you are counting a combination of a position and clamps as one? (so clamps on nipples in a frogtie is a different one to clamps on labia in a frogtie) do different clamps count so clovers on nipples different to clothespegs on them? and if so could i also use my breast binders? (which are spiked and far worse than any clamps)

how full would you want it? to the point where it is uncomfortable to move/i am leaking with desperation or a slightly tamer point?

the door knobs would have to wait until my family arent in the house. havent tit fucked that many times for a girl with my sized breasts. my mouth is just too good to ignore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayak78 View Post
I want you to drink 2 quarts of water on a full bladder before bed. I suggest(get a plastic garbage bag) you may sleep in the plasitc bag. You must put a vibe on your pussy for 5 minutes or until you edge (whichever comes first) before going to sleep and everytime you wake up. If you can't hold your bladder you have the plastic bag that will hold your piss with you covered in it until the morning.
I wouldnt be able to sleep in a plastic bag but i could lie on top of one/a ground sheet on the bed so the piss would remain there?

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 07-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #28
Dark Fantasy

Quote:
Slightly unfair as i have never known some of the names of people i have fucked. (threesomes with Master....) do i have to remain in each for 5 minutes? when you say 32 clamped and 32 bound i presume you are counting a combination of a position and clamps as one? (so clamps on nipples in a frogtie is a different one to clamps on labia in a frogtie) do different clamps count so clovers on nipples different to clothespegs on them? and if so could i also use my breast binders? (which are spiked and far worse than any clamps)

how full would you want it? to the point where it is uncomfortable to move/i am leaking with desperation or a slightly tamer point?

the door knobs would have to wait until my family arent in the house. havent tit fucked that many times for a girl with my sized breasts. my mouth is just too good to ignore
So, you decided to take them all? I take my words, you are really an interesting slut..Oops, sorry, doesn't mean to offense you, just kidding..

Hahaha, I didn't know that the dares here have to be fair...Please accept my apology for that..

Yes correct, 32 is the combination for both. (unless you want it differently..??).
Any different kind of clamps or binders will do a different count. Yes, 5 minutes is the maximum time you have to remain still in pain and humiliation to tell their names one by one. Why i choose 5, because I think it is not safe to go more than five. But if you can do more than that period of time, just let us now to get it more interesting. Your master can help to tie you, or even do more by interrogating you the names, the time and how you fuck them when you are bound and continously teasing your body.

Do I have to explain it? Of course anything to make you feel uncomfortable..But it depends on your limits. If you pee during the process on your bathtube, you can ask for the punishment.

Well, if you cannot do well tit fucking with the door knob, you can change it by do a mouth fucking with a big dildo or other house hold that you have in house. Practicing for the real cock...

: ρåтħєтιç đιѕσвєđιєит ѕυв

Currently not looking for a new sub to fulfill my dark fantasy. Coz my life is already dark enough with working n studying. Lol

Last edited by Dark Fantasy; 07-03-2013 at 10:44 PM.
Dark Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #29
evie.sub
gD king

On a sunny day you are hoeme alone go sunbathing in the garden. Wearing a thong.
Lay on your tummy and use suncream to write slut on your asscheeks.
This way you can hide it for family, but each time you change clothes and so on you will see it.
If you like to take it a bit further to the same on your tummy
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:48 AM   #30
Simi

I dont tan (apart from anything else england so it is hard to get one) even when i spent some time in mexico i didnt get anything in way of a tan so your one evie wouldnt work.

Lol it doesnt have to. It would be solo seeing as i only see my Master once a month or so. I will probably wind up spending more time tying myself than actually tied lol.

I do love bladder control so i will have it where i am very desperate then if you would like?

I have lots of dildos so i will spend some time fucking my mouth for you too

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, golden, humiliation