Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #16
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Pu the electric toothbrush in your pussy and turn it on. Then tie your tits so they bulge out. Then put on the hairpins onto your nipples. Get the belt and use it to spank your ass 30 times as hard as you can. Then rub your clit until you edge once. Then twist and pull off the hairpins. Then edge 3 more times, moving the toothbrush in and out. Finally, take it out and use the belt to whip your pussy 20 times. I want it burning red.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:32 PM   #17
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

put on your bra and short. Now spank your ass with the ruler 40 times. Tease yourself a little. Then 2 edges. Now everytime you think of something sexual i want you to hit your ass 5 times with the ruler. Edge once more. Send me pics as well. If i cant get snapchat can you email them to me?

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
[23:52:04] RiskyFlame: techiegirl is very real
#modapproved

techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:14 AM   #18
Bartboer

ok here is mine. it is a long one what u don't like. but it won't be a punishment if u liked all of it.
I want pics/video as proof so everytime i say (pic) i want u to take a picture. when i say (vid) i want a video. all can be done using snapchat. I PMed u mine.

- Put on bra, thong, shorts, top. Go stand in front of window that is viewing the street (pic) keep standing there still i say u can move away from it.

- Strip off your top and bra (pic) strip off your shorts (pic) give your self a front and back wedgie (2 pics).

- Put one belt above your boobs beneath your armpits. make sure it is tight. Get the string tie up your boobs and attach them to the belt so they get lifted and put the hairpins on your nipples. (pic)

- now jump up and down 20 times (vid)

- Take of your panties (pic) put it in your mouth as gag and blindfold yourself with the bandana (pic)

- Move away from the window and lay down on the floor with your legs spread open make sure that your tits keeps bound (pic)

- Give your pussy a spanking with the ruler 10 times (pic after)

- Edge as much as possible for 5 min (pic after each edge)

- when your tits are red and swallow now (pic) take off the belt and string (pic)
If they aren't red give your tits a good spanking before u get them off.

- put back the string on your tits (pic)

- get your hairpins put them on each pussy. get the 1 belt put it around one leg put the hair clip underneath it so it holds open your pussy. do the same at the other leg. (pic)

- slap your pussy with the ruler 10x times (vid)

- use the electric tooth brush on your clit to edge 4 times (vid)

- take off bandana and string out of your mouth. Put back the string on.
give yourself another pussy wedgie (pic)

- take off the string, belts, hairpins. go sit on all fours (more pics)

- give your self a good spanking on your butt cheeks with the belt (pic after)

- put back up the hair pins on the nipples and try to hit them off with the belt (vid and pic)

- go back in front of the window and make yourself cum (pic and vid)

- now say thank you (vid)

Ok that is it for today.
PM me if u can't do this because it is some how your limit. Explain why u can't do it.

Bart

skype = slaaf.bart
Bartboer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #19
Someone0000
getDare Sweetheart

Im here again, if you want to keep daring. Sorry for falling asleep last time and not letting anyone know.
Will be here for a while.

Toys: remote control vibe, belt, ruler, scarf, clothespins, closet (small enclosed space), anything else just ask.

I'm not looking for a Master or Mistress, just occasional fun
Someone0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #20
dommale

ok reach edge then tie a crotch rope as tight as you can leave it on for 24 hours and add a knot right on your clit so it keeps rubbing, no cumming
dommale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:17 AM   #21
Erotica_fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone0000 View Post
Im here again, if you want to keep daring. Sorry for falling asleep last time and not letting anyone know.
Will be here for a while.
Wrap a belt around each breast and do it up as tight as possible. Flick each nipple hard 20 times and then put a clamp on each.

Shove the toothbrush deep into your pussy and switch it on to while u spank ur clit.
As a reward u can orgasm as many times as u like but only if pic evidence supplied.
Erotica_fetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #22
waffleman123

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffleman123 View Post
You will have to see how many sharpies you can fit inside your ass, and how many fingers inside your vagina. Add those numbers together now do
20 - that number= That many times you will edge before next orgasm.
I will message you my snap-chat for pictures.
Did you do my dare?
waffleman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #23
Someone0000
getDare Sweetheart

Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffleman123 View Post
Did you do my dare?
Yes i did. And i have sent you the pictures,thank you.

Toys: remote control vibe, belt, ruler, scarf, clothespins, closet (small enclosed space), anything else just ask.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #24
OmegaKey

using your two belts tie your arms together and your legs together, be after inserting the toothbush into your vagina and thongs into your bum.
edge for two minutes, take a picture as your cooling down(but if you dont feel confterbal with the picture you can incorperate it somewhere else or not at all if u dnt feel safw about the pictures.) then edge two more times.

Detailed list of Likes, Dislikes, and Limits.

Interests/Hobbies: books, music, science, pleasure, crafting, and some other stuff.
any toys or sexual devises you use: dildos, vibrators, mini remote conrtolled vibrators, rope, ball gag, hand-cuffs, household items.
OmegaKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #25
Someone0000
getDare Sweetheart

Default Read much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaKey View Post
using your two belts tie your arms together and your legs together, be after inserting the toothbush into your vagina and thongs into your bum.
edge for two minutes, take a picture as your cooling down(but if you dont feel confterbal with the picture you can incorperate it somewhere else or not at all if u dnt feel safw about the pictures.) then edge two more times.
Did you completly ignore my limits?
No edging. I cant insert my toothbrush. I cant put thongs in my bum.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:48 AM   #26
OmegaKey

sorry Ma'am, i must have misread it.

Write sexy across each bare breast, then using your two belts tie your bare arms together and your bare legs together, and then if you want you can take a picture, if not stay like that for as long as you wish with a minimum of two minutes Ma'am.

Detailed list of Likes, Dislikes, and Limits.

Interests/Hobbies: books, music, science, pleasure, crafting, and some other stuff.
any toys or sexual devises you use: dildos, vibrators, mini remote conrtolled vibrators, rope, ball gag, hand-cuffs, household items.
OmegaKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #27
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Do the "Bare Tummy Dare" linked in my signature below, and send me a pic via snapchat. My snapchat is Markbassplayer.

Good luck
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:25 PM   #28
Someone0000
getDare Sweetheart

Female Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenWong View Post
got any rubber bands?

Yes, i do. But only two.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #29
studley21

Put a pen just enough in your butt for it to stay, put regular toothbrush handle in pussy, and bannana in mouth, take pic and send to me email or kik

Dislikes: Anal, wedgies, cbt

limits: Pee, poop, illegal,public,Large Anal, Messy, bondage, dares longer then a week

I need PM Dares within my likes/limits, PM me your ideas and I will do the dare for you first
studley21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:07 AM   #30
AlterEgo

Hello Female Slave,

For this punishment you need:
-dice/coin
-your electric toothbrush
-20 pens or more
-water baloon
-bathroom access
-drinking water
-glass
First you need to get dice - if you don't have any you could use coin as an alternative:
If you already found any – drink a glass of water. To decide where goes what throw a dice/coin
1-3/heads – pens and baloon should be placed in your vagina
4-6/tails – pens and baloon should be placed in your butthole

If you’re alone you can do it wherever you want – If somebody else is in the house – go to bathroom.
Throw your dice once again:
1-2 – 2 pens
3-4 – 3 pens
5-6 – 4 pens
You insert that amount in your pussy/butthole. If you don’t have any dice:
Heads – 4 pens
Tails – 5 pens (that’s punishment for not having any dices around )
Next insert one by one pens/crayons/whatever as long as you can… then put one more.
Drink a glass of water.
Put a toothbrush in your other hole and turn it on.
You can remove your pens/crayons – not toothbrush.
Drink one glass of water.
Put a baloon in the hole where pens/crayons were.
Mount up shower hose (duct tape it if you must)
Fill it up slowly with cold water not removing toothbrush.
Fill it up till you feel punished.
Drink one glass of water.
Try to remove that baloon if you can – if not just loose that water and pull it out.
Put again as many pens/crayons in that lucky hole – you should fit more try to push tchem as deep as you can.
Start fucking with electric toothbrush.
You can come.
Start again with opposite hole if you’re feeling not punished enough.

Remember: be safe (and take some pics).

to humiliate, being master, hidden public, anal, anal stretching, role-playing
masturbation, pics (18+), mild pain
pee, nipples, body drawing,
scat, animals, friends/family, public, permanent, severe pain, needles, blood, wedgies, crossdress, diapers, cam (18+)

Last edited by AlterEgo; 08-06-2013 at 12:59 AM.
AlterEgo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pictures, punishment