Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 04-11-2017, 08:15 PM   #16
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

You used "Am" in your post, which is only ever used with "I". I was under the impression that first person was not permitted. Was I mistaken?

Male switch
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 08:49 PM   #17
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

Wunnolf, I read your current rules. So I was wondering if during your daily anal training do you use Hot sauce, icy hot, or toothpaste?

Likes: spankings, light self bondage, anal, pain, light cbt, pet play, light exhibitionism
Dislikes: lots of edges, extreme pain
Limits: scat, family, extreme-public, permanent, illegal, chastity, photos(maybe), videos, body writing
Toys: household items

likeabosslip is exposed!
Likeabosslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:26 AM   #18
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAGuy192105 View Post
You used "Am" in your post, which is only ever used with "I". I was under the impression that first person was not permitted. Was I mistaken?
The word am hasn't been removed. The sentence structure didn't work with the others and wunnolf was tired so it stays like that. If you look at the rule what isn't allowed is the pronouns themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeabosslip View Post
Wunnolf, I read your current rules. So I was wondering if during your daily anal training do you use Hot sauce, icy hot, or toothpaste?
For the daily training sire has allowed wunnolf to use regular lube. As it would be unsafe to be constantly using one of those 3 in her ass.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:59 PM   #19
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Wednesday 23 days & Thursday 22 days

So Wednesday ...
This was a busy day. Work and meeting meant wunnolf had plenty of time to do her 3 edges at work. Especially with some help from Shadow making her really horny from petting her ears. It was a very busy day.

Thursday - 22 days left
Work was super busy only leaving wunnolf enough time to do 2 of her 3 edges at work. Sire has ordered wunnolf to do her last right before bed tonight.
Did the anal training got 8 little pumps with her inflatable plug before waiting the 20 minutes to remove it. It's so hard with the time watching it makes it worse so sometimes just kneeling there having a "corner time" for that time. Though it's not long enough for some things wunnolf is usually starting to sink into sub space.
Tomorrow marks 3 weeks (21 days until her trip) can wunnolf last 21 more days of denial? Now that is the question.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-14-2017, 07:23 PM   #20
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Flag Blue

Friday and 21 days.
Today didn't go entirely as planned. Actually in fact it was horrible. Only good thing was wunnolf did get to do corner time which was rather nice. Made her subby and horny but mostly super ultra subby.
Anal didn't get fine today opsie
But ni ni everyone.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-17-2017, 09:25 AM   #21
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sat, Sun, Mon

Saturday 20 days
Today was relatively quiet. had to work but other than that it was self care day and time to do things the way wunnolf wanted them done.

Sunday 19 days
Traveling *blah* 5 hours driving in the car to get something then have lunch with a friend (this part was awesome ) Then it was onto the destination for Monday's "torture".

Monday 18 days
Finally glad to be below 20 days. it actually feels close now It has taken a really long time to get this far and wunnolf is happy. She is really proud of herself that she gets to spend her time like this. Though doing this homework that she was given is proving to be more difficult.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 04-19-2017, 05:21 AM   #22
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tues 17 days

where at one point it was weeks now its days. And the begging to be allowed to have at least one oword that weekend begins. Desperation will set in soon. And with that possibly the dreaded denial squeeze which wunnolf doesn't like.
You see wunnolf thought the deal was to allow her an oword that weekend but the way sire is currently acting wunnolf is getting scared ...
Will he let his innocent little wunnolf please her bunny side and have a wonderful oword? Or will he keep her denied for the weekend all this denial was building up to.
This is a plea for everyone to help wunnolf out to let her have the oword that she so desperately wants to have that weekend that she is away. She begged for denial to make the one that weekend so perfect and now without some help she might not get it.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-21-2017, 03:50 AM   #23
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Wed & Thurs

Wednesday 16 days. As the number gets lower these edges get harder and harder. Wunnolf tries to space them out as much as possible allowing her time for her horniness. After finishing the second book that wunnolf had to read for her homework she contacted the author to tell him. Though secretly she was glad the effects weren't the same as the first book. Oh well went to bed nice and early hoping to get a few hours of sleep.
---------------
Thursday 15 days. Man Wunnolf needs to pack and has a bunch of other things to get done. Real happy about the weekend and starting to get excited. Woke up to a gift in her email this morning. Part 2 of the first book with an instruction attached. "Since you loved the first one so much here's part 2." Later another message came from wunnolf's friend who she will see on vacation. It wasn't good. But with an appointment and a full day of work ahead of her to keep her busy wunnolf was happy. The three edges have become a struggle not to mention sire threatening to increase the number to 20 of them yesterday that would make wunnolf super blushie and extra horny. But he was nice and didn't do that. Started reading and an a 1/3 of the way through, wunnolf has until Sunday to finish and write the review. Hopefully she can do it.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-21-2017, 04:40 PM   #24
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Friday 14 days

Finally within 2 weeks of this.
Packing still needs to be done and wunnolf is going to be spending some time tomorrow and tonight working on a letter for sire begging him to let her have a few owords over that weekend. If anyone has suggestions of what wunnolf can do for this it would be greatly appreciated.
But edges went well today well as well as can be expected. Sire has given wunnolf the option of exchanging one days 3 edges for 30 pussy spanks and those are being done tomorrow with any implement that wunnolf wants to use. it should be really nice. Now however. the pain on her traitorous pussy is going to be interesting. May have to space those out really well.
Anywho off to do the reading and translating wish wunnolf luck.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-23-2017, 05:28 PM   #25
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Saturday 13 days ... Still too soon to be counting hours. but still. The morning was spent at work and wunnolf used her exchange today for the time. 30 pussy spanks due after work hours. Had to do some running around after work but when wunnolf got home she went to bed not feeling good at all. The spanks would have to wait for tomorrow.
-----------------
Sunday 12 days remaining. Still too soon to be counting hours. But today would be fun. Had a play session with sire but firs had a few tasks. First 30 spanks from the day before needed to get done. Then 15 edges, after 10 wunnolf got a message from sire ordering her to do some more spanks. 50 to pussy and each nipple with a wooden spoon. When that was done it was back to edges, they take so long to do. When the final 5 were done wunnolf went back to what she was working on, the review for the books, which she thankfully got done. With that another dreaded message from sire, "repeat them all" (thank goodness it was just the spanks) only problem her traitorous pussy seemed to like the attention it was getting. It couldn't help but get horny and wet with all the spanks. Then came shopping which wunnolf thankfully found her small plug to do that with, sire insisted wunnolf be plugged during that. When she finally landed home, it was a wonderful play time with sire. Painful but still wonderful, did nothing to help wunnolf's horny level but still its been awhile and wunnolf was super happy to get to spend some time playing with him.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-25-2017, 04:10 AM   #26
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Monday 11 days. thank god all other shifts during the week this week are 8 hour ones. Today and Saturday will be only 6 but still plenty of work to get done. Was able to slip away to do the 3 edges. Am having to make sure that wunnolf is super quiet and fast. Though the latter isn't a problem, wunnolf gets the chance to do almost anything lately. so another 3 tomorrow but only 30+12 left. so 42 which is great.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-25-2017, 11:47 PM   #27
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Tuesday 10 day (240 hours)
Busy long days at work. Crazy amount of stuff to get done which doesn't help wunnolf's need to slip away 3 times to do edges. Though the time to get to the edge is getting shorter and shorter so wunnolf is happy. Sire also added a rule that makes thinks harder for her when she is at work and at home too. But that has nothing to do with the denial. Her nipples are slowly healing so when that's done she will be able to do her cost for losing RvB game. Which she is sure won't help her horniness level.
So tomorrow is 9 days and we will be down to single digits which is awesome. Honestly can't wait for that.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-26-2017, 01:10 AM   #28
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Sam's pet is enjoying reading this wunnolf

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 04-28-2017, 02:56 AM   #29
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Wednesday - 9 days
Man this is getting harder and harder to stop when edging. The only good thing is that doing it at work means wunnolf is scared to have an oword there so she does stop. Reading is going slow first book is done. Second one is proving to be much harder. Good thing it doesn't need to be done until next Friday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday 8 days
We are almost a week away. With one of the machines not working right at work wunnolf took the time and had the 3 edges all together. First time she's done that since the beginning a whole 23 days ago. This begins some amazing times for wunnolf. As she will pack over the weekend and be excited all week. Tomorrow is a week away and wunnolf can bearly wait.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-28-2017, 08:12 AM   #30
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Wednesday - 9 days
Man this is getting harder and harder to stop when edging. The only good thing is that doing it at work means wunnolf is scared to have an oword there so she does stop. Reading is going slow first book is done. Second one is proving to be much harder. Good thing it doesn't need to be done until next Friday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday 8 days
We are almost a week away. With one of the machines not working right at work wunnolf took the time and had the 3 edges all together. First time she's done that since the beginning a whole 23 days ago. This begins some amazing times for wunnolf. As she will pack over the weekend and be excited all week. Tomorrow is a week away and wunnolf can bearly wait.

we are very close, time to add more fun..

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk