Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-25-2010, 06:11 PM   #271
::..Alice..::

Send a message via MSN to ::..Alice..::

aha I've got to agree, I feel like Kelly's going to bug me, but who knows? She might be the hottest of them all Can't wait for the next post!

-Twilight
::..Alice..:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #272
rdcottman

keep up the good work demon.
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:53 AM   #273
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

can't wait for new install ment
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:17 PM   #274
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Love this story can't wait for more
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #275
rdcottman

more please please please
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:32 AM   #276
Henhen28

Come on Shiny! You're holding us in suspense!! Please post more!

Hen
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Ask me anything! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...339#post245339
Or Read my story - http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43057
Henhen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:54 AM   #277
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Wow - I go away for a week or so, and my story drops to 'page 2' of the thread !!! This, however, is good news, as it indicates that there are a lot more writers and new posts being produced, so I really don't mind )

Anyway, I am about to write the next chapter of the story, but before I do that I have an important update regarding the competition I set a couple of weeks ago.

Despite a slow start, a number of correct entries were recieved, and a winner selected at random.

The correct answers were as follows...

Qu.1. In the original 'Sister's Sleepover', Jo and Bex had an intimate encounter with some 'fruity pops', but what flavours were they ? Answer - Lime and orange

Qu.2. What is the name of Jo's younger brother ? Answer - Miles

Qu.3. What was the first song the girls performed in the 'Video-Me' booth at the mall ? Answer - 'Hit Me Baby One More Time'

Qu.4. What is the name of Chris's sister in 'The Sub Plot' ? Answer - Lauren

Qu.5. What is the name of the Burger Bar at the Mall where Claire and Bex suffered so much ? Answer - King Burger

And now to announce the winner...

Congratulations to DEMON THIEF who wins a virtual 'walk-on' part in a chapter of this story !!! I have contacted him to discuss his role in the story, and allow him to dare one or more of the slaves !

Well done and thank you to all those who took part - I hope it wasn't too difficult !

Look out for his starring role in the next month or so.

Anyway, stay tuned as the next chapter should be up very soon....

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:56 AM   #278
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

As promised,

The Story Continues...

Kelly smirked as she said to me, "Your only 'dare' is to play along for this.", and with that she disappeared into the tent which housed the supplies for the weekend.

I was getting very worried by the time that she reappeared from the tent, and more so when I noticed that she was carrying some rope and a small paper bag. She approached me, looking even more menacing than before.

Without saying a word, Kelly knelt down in front of where I was sitting and began to wrap the rope around my ankles. The rope appeared to be the type that climbers use, so it was strong without being too thick and heavy. She tied my ankles together, and wrapped the rope around the top of my feet again just to ensure that I couldn't escape. This left quite a long length - probably a couple of metres or so - which she held on to tightly. Then, without warning, she tugged the rope, causing me to slide off the log that I was sitting on and fall arse first onto the soft ground. Although my hands were still handcuffed, my elbows reacted instinctively to prevent my head from falling backward and hitting the log.

I laid there, propped slightly upright, awaiting her next move.

Again without any warning, Kelly pulled the rope, but this time she pulled it towards me, lifting my feet off the ground and causing me to fall back into a laying position. She continued to pull my bound feet over my head in a contorted position like I was halfway through doing a backwards roll. There was pressure on my back, legs and neck, and as I struggled to stop the pain, I noticed that my cock was now just a few inches in front of my own face.

I thought that Kelly was going to try and force me to suck my own dick as she held me in that position, but it became apparant that in fact she was tying the rope to the log, holding me in this position and at her mercy.

I could hear the paper bag that she was holding rustle as she removed something from it, although I couldn't turn my head to see what it was. I could hear quiet voices which I guessed must have been Ed, Alice and Rich discussing what was about to happen - the slaves wouldn't have dared talk.

As Kelly approached me, I could sense rather than see her presence. Her hand brushed past my face as she put something into my mouth. All that I could tell was that it was metal, and it held my mouth open. As I explored the mystery item with my tongue, I realised that it was a hollow tube.

I was begining to guess what was about to happen, but in case I was in any doubt, Kelly was all to keen to tell me.

"This dare is in two parts. Firstly, I am going to make you cum. You'll be able to watch me do this, and when you do, you will get a face full of your own cum. I'll try my best to aim for the tube, but unfortunatley some might miss."

At this point, Kelly began gently stroking my cock, which was already erect. Despite all the things I'd already been through, this felt particulary humiliating - mainly because of the position I was in, and being watched by seven people whilst a 'large, less-than pretty' girl masturbated me in front of my own face. Despite this, I was getting even more aroused, even though I was also in pain. Kelly paused and released her hold on my penis whilst she rummaged in the bag again. All of a sudden I felt something being sloted in between my arse cheeks. I felt sure that it was a vibrator, and as I'd never inserted anything up there before I was horrified at this. I'm not sure how much of the item was inserted, nor how big it was. I then heard a match being struck, and Kelly spoke.

"I nearly forgot 'the timer' ! I have just put and lit a candle in your arse. To avoid being burnt, you have to complete both parts of this dare before the candle burns down too far." And with that she returned her attention to the rubbing of my cock.

The candle in my arse was uncomfortable, but it didn't actually hurt... until a slight movement caused a drop of hot wax to dribble down and settle on my crack.

"Arrgh" I yelled, but there was no response. I could just sense Kelly smiling, and probably the rest of the group wince in sympathy (or at least I hoped that they did !).

I made a concious effort to remain as still as I could whilst Kelly continued wanking me, and I'm ashamed to say that I was getting extremely turned on.

Soon I knew that I couldn't stop what was about to happen, and I erupted my hot cum over my face. Much of the first shot missed the tube completely, instead hitting me on the cheek and nose. Once Kelly knew what was happening, she aimed the second shot directly at the tube and scored perfectly. Much of the cum shot straight into my mouth, with the remainder that hit the side of the tube dribbling down the inside into my mouth. The third and fourth shots had mixed accuracy, but I ended up with as much cum on my face as was in my mouth.

Despite Kelly trying to milk as much semen out of me as she could, the supplies had run dry on this occasion.

I was glad that this part of the dare was over, but knew that there would be more to come...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 04-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #279
222jkt
Account Banned

Default Simply Amazing

I haven'y commented on this story in a long time and I just wanted to show how much I love this story Its simply amazing! Keep it up

P.s. I have a story I have benn writing but don't know if I want to post it yet...
DISLIKES: Ilegial, messy, permanet, Ilegial, messy, permanent,
222jkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #280
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222jkt View Post
I haven'y commented on this story in a long time and I just wanted to show how much I love this story Its simply amazing! Keep it up

P.s. I have a story I have benn writing but don't know if I want to post it yet...
I'd say go for it ! Sister's Sleepover was my first story, and I think that's gone down pretty well. If I hadn't of had the confidence to try posting my first part, I wouldn't have known that I can actually write, and people enjoy reading it. If you've already written it, read it yourself, make changes if needed and then try posting it.

You may get some constructive critism, or it may be really well liked - but if you don't try you'll never know.

Old 04-02-2010, 04:05 AM   #281
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Wow shiny that's awesome love reading your posts so much!!!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:05 AM   #282
thongaholic

wow again a great update looking forward to the next part, dying to know what he has to do next!

keep up the good work!
thongaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #283
222jkt
Account Banned

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDemon View Post
I'd say go for it ! Sister's Sleepover was my first story, and I think that's gone down pretty well. If I hadn't of had the confidence to try posting my first part, I wouldn't have known that I can actually write, and people enjoy reading it. If you've already written it, read it yourself, make changes if needed and then try posting it.

You may get some constructive critism, or it may be really well liked - but if you don't try you'll never know.
I probibly will post it but might wait 'til I get my own room, cuz then it will make it easier to post regularly.

Thanks for the support
DISLIKES: Ilegial, messy, permanet, Ilegial, messy, permanent,
222jkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #284
Matthehat

Love the story Shiny! My only thought right now is that this camp might provide a chance for the slaves to level the playing field, and gain a hold on Ed, just to add a bit of drama. Anyway, this story is great, and I'm really looking forward to the next installment.
Matthehat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #285
Crazychica

Kelly is so evil I hope the slaves get back at her and the other masters
Crazychica is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover