Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-07-2022, 10:49 AM   #271
AshleyDegraded

I've Still Got Cum in my Panties
Watch the video "Walking with cum in panties after risky public sex". We will go out in nature and I will recreate the video the best I can.
Dress up like Eva if you can (in tshirt, bra, dungarees, panties)If you don't have dungarees, very loose crop top and short skirt will have to suffice
Important details to re-enact:- Spreading legs to show panties on a park bench- Flashing bra and boobs- Taking top off, removing bra, and adding revealing top back on- Blowjob with nipples failing to be covered by your top- Fucking, you on top. Boobs and pussy in the open- From 13:00: Presenting your panties and finishing off Greg with a handjob, filling your panties with his cum- Repeatedly showing off your cum-filled panties on your walk home. Perhaps a return to the bench?
Enjoy!______

Took a break for a bit for various reasons. But logged in again last night and got the coupons all ready again. Greg went for this one straight away. So Monday after work we went out to the park again the new scene of our crimes!
I do not own dungarees, but I did have a crop top and Greg had some suspenders which we added for flavor.
Our park had much fewer cute animals than the one in the video. Also fewer people thank goodness.
Flashing panties at the bench was not too bad.
Flashing boobs and bra was not too bad.
Things took a turn for the dramatic when we got to the part where I had to take off the shirt all the way. We went down a side trail of a side trail so we were pretty far away from anything but the birds. I got very shy exposing my boobs anyways. Not having my shirt on at all felt diff than just the flashing part. The suspenders looked stupid AF and made it hard to ignore my nipples rubbing against them.
Blowjob was kind of sexy but also really odd. Greg had the video running on his phone so he was half looking at me, and half looking at it. Also, try giving a blowjob on your knees on the ground! Hard!
Greg made the call to skip the fucking part. After the blowjob he was ready to go and he did not want to deprive me of the cum in panties part.
What a gentleman.
My panties were soaked. Cum does not seem like a lot until then, but it was so gross. Honestly grosser than anything done in awhile. It was warm and just stuck to me. Greg was very excited by all this. Big smiles.

Spit take

I will strip naked and remain silent. You can spit on any part of me that you like. Let me know when you're done. I will thank you and get dressed without cleaning up.

Got home and Greg was super excited to do some more coupons. So I undressed in the bedroom. His cum was still caught up in my pussy hair and I wanted a bath.

Instead I closed my eyes and was "silent". Greg spit on my left boob, giggled. I don't want to make fun of him here, but it was a funny little giggle and said he was done lol.

Return the favour

Upon receipt of this coupon I have 24 hours to send someone male (who isn't Greg) a photo of my boobs. I can contrive the situation how I like, but my boobs are being seen by someone new (they mustn't have seen them before).

I knew he would go for this one too. As I showered after I thought about who I could do this with. Thinking about FB friends and whatnot. Finally I realized I was safest anonymous. So I downloaded and signed onto a dating app. Sent a flirty text and then the photo. Took forever to make sure it was anonymous and even now I worry about that. So no more photos!

But did do it and Greg liked the escalation of other people without him having to plan or me having to fuck someone.

Dipping Sauce
Upon receiving this coupon Greg will select a dipping sauce of choice (Honey, BBQ, Honey mustard, etc) which he will drizzle over his cock. Ashley will then suck his cock clean. This will be repeated until Greg cum's which Ashley will also suck clean.

He almost went with honey and decided that would be too sticky for being on him. Ketchup it was. Was a funny time. Easy blowjob when the laughing stopped.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 06-15-2022, 01:46 AM   #272
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Things have gotten a little quiet, so as a welcome back present...

Fuck my Ass Flush my Face

Watch the video "Charlotte Sartre Fuck my Ass Flush my Face" together whilst playing with each other gently. Write down and don't miss any details. Both of you may now not cum until you've recreated the video to the best of your ability.

Trip to the Shops

This should "open" up a world of possibilities. Write the following shopping list:

- collar
- paddle
- spreader bar
- o ring gag
- clover nipple clamps (make sure they come with a chain that can attach to your collar)

Greg gets to add another toy to the list, ask him to search through his deepest fantasies (or the internet) to find one.

Put on a tight white top, a mini skirt, fishnet tights (if you have them) and at least some kind of heeled shoe (that's it). You will go out with Greg and visit a sex shop.

Before you go in, Greg can choose from the following:
- No special rules
- Ashley goes in the store alone. Speak to an employee and pretend to be innocent, that your friend sent you with a list but you need help identifying the items
- Ashley silently follows Greg in and around the store and should only speak it spoken to.

Because this coupon requires spending $ to complete, it can be spread over as many shopping trips and months as required (e.g. one item at a time) if financially required / sensible.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 06-15-2022 at 01:48 AM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 12:53 PM   #273
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc
Default Hoping that Ashley comes back

I hate lube

Upon receipt of this coupon I will strip naked. I will lick your cock. Using only my saliva by sucked on your cock or fingering my ass, I will keep working until you fuck my ass without lube.

When I think I’m wet enough you’ll try. If you can’t get in, I will lick your cock again. I will repeat this until you fuck and cum in my ass.

I hate clothes

Upon receipt of this coupon I will immediately strip naked and refuse to wear anything for the rest of the day.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 12:53 AM   #274
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Learn to drink like a slut

Whenever you revive this card you will learn to drink with your mouth open.

For at least the next week you will lern to drink with your mouth open.
Whenever you are at home you will drink with your mouth open.( I recommend water)

Take a good sip of water,lift your chin a bit, close your mouth and try to swallow it but the second before you swallow open your mouth again.
Do that whenever you drink something at home.
Try doing it just with saliva.
Focus on your tong movement and try to replicate it with a closed mouth.
This can be done anywhere when you have some free time.
If that works try it with your moth open a bit till you can manage it.
The last step is to do it with your moth fully open.

if you can do all of that and swollow water with your mouth open thatn its time for cum and maybee soem piss

Hope it works for you and good luck learning
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 01:14 AM   #275
Caya
getDare Devil

Default The new orgasme.

If you pick this card. Call in sick for me today.

Weak me up and give me this card.

I cleared your schedule. I called your boss to tell him you're sick. You will be spending the day doing something for. You'll start now and won't stop until I tell you to.
You're going to practice orgasms. So, just rub your clit furiously until you reach the edge. Now stop touching yourself. Start moaning just like you're having an orgasm. Fake it. Make it believable. Keep repeating this, you have all day.
Oh, don't look so shocked. You didn't think you were going to practice real ones, did you?
I will test you in the evening.

good luck
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 09:54 AM   #276
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

getting clean with the dishes
After the next meal, if you're not already, strip naked, and then lay down a towel on the kitchen floor and stand on it. Once the dishes are washed, it's your turn! Greg is to thoroughly wash every inch of your body, to include pussy, asshole, nipples, etc with liquid dish soap, a bristled dish brush, and very hot water. Once you've been scrubbed till you're pink, clean, and (probably) sore, you're to stand there and air dry. Enjoy your 'shower'

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 01:11 PM   #277
ghost_2464

diaper coupon

when receiving these coupon you will put on a diaper.
he will pee in it while you wear it.
he decides how long you will wear it

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 07:38 AM   #278
AshleyDegraded

Hello everyone. Sorry for the long delay I posted. Although it feels weird to apologize, I still feel like I should.

Greg came down with COVID for a bit, then I came down after, and then he was away at a family trip that I was supposed to go on, but I couldn’t cause I was sick with stupid COIVD. Anyways a lot of being sick and traveling later here we are. We jumped back into it and here is what happened.

So of course, the first one he wanted to do was

Fuck my Ass Flush my Face

Watch the video "Charlotte Sartre Fuck my Ass Flush my Face" together whilst playing with each other gently. Write down and don't miss any details. Both of you may now not cum until you've recreated the video to the best of your ability.

It felt like jumping off a cliff to go from basically no kinky stuff straight into this. Greg loved the video, although he was super shy and about helping to write down the key details when the time came. I was left doing most of the work for my own humiliation which was odd to say the least.

Key details:
Piss on face while wearing t-shirt in tub - This was a shock having warm piss on my face like this. Not something that comes up outside of these fucked up coupons and it felt humiliating. Which is the point I guess!
Suck on his toes while laying in a tub. - This was actually pretty funny what was happening.
Show off ass - I’m actually still a little shy about my body and so the part where I had to just stand there with my assole exposed for him to look at was a big deal for me. I was already not feeling sexy at all cause I was covered in piss. He didn’t want to finger my ass (sure, he’ll stick his dick there but not his fingers?) So we skipped to the next part which was…

Me being tied the the toilet, buck ass naked. We took a fairly long break for this while he went and found some rope and we figured out how to do the knots. It wasn’t easy and we never got it exactly like in the video. But I had a rope around my neck that connected to the toilet and I was naked. He drank some beer while trying to get ready to be able to piss again.

Piss on my face over the toilet - This was gross. The piss was warm and smelled nasty and being next to the toilet just made it so funky.

Fuck my ass while head in the toilet - It was not clear from the video exactly where her heard was, so I didn’t put my face in the water, but I did get my hair wet.

Getting this to work at all was hard! Like humiliating, but also just hard on my body. It was an odd position, and it was not easy to get his dick in like at all from that angle, and then while he was fucking me alll I could feel was my ass being full of dick, afraid of accidentally hitting my head on the toilet, and every part of my body pressed up against some cold hard porclien.

Luckly? Greg was like over the moon with this. Though it was so fucking sexy and he came pretty quick so we managed to be done soon lol.

I hate clothes

Upon receipt of this coupon I will immediately strip naked and refuse to wear anything for the rest of the day.

So I was naked afterwards and for the rest of the day.

getting clean with the dishes
After the next meal, if you're not already, strip naked, and then lay down a towel on the kitchen floor and stand on it. Once the dishes are washed, it's your turn! Greg is to thoroughly wash every inch of your body, to include pussy, asshole, nipples, etc with liquid dish soap, a bristled dish brush, and very hot water. Once you've been scrubbed till you're pink, clean, and (probably) sore, you're to stand there and air dry. Enjoy your 'shower'

Greg said we had to do this one since it had been posted more than once. I told him this was a terrible president to set. He laughed.

I was already naked for dinner. After dinner I stood on a towel. It was kind of funny and weird. He spent a long time just moving my boobs and butt around lol. It was rough, but he didn’t push too hard so it was only really rough on pussy and ass. Did not get the soap off all that well so I took a shower afterwards.

I hate lube

Upon receipt of this coupon I will strip naked. I will lick your cock. Using only my saliva by sucked on your cock or fingering my ass, I will keep working until you fuck my ass without lube.

When I think I’m wet enough you’ll try. If you can’t get in, I will lick your cock again. I will repeat this until you fuck and cum in my ass.

Last fuck of the day. He was still excited from the anal earlier in the day. My ass was already sore but also “ready”. I did some extra cleaning though just to be sure.

Gave him the wettest blowjob I could. Like spit and everything. He was getting all super turned on by it, and I was 100% in the engineering part of my brain… how much spit and I get on this?

He managed to get it in 1st try. But it was a long try, had to go slowly and I had to reach around to keep him hard at one point. haha. But once in he loved it. For me it was super dirty to do with no lube, and painful? Like not huge pain but def a different much more “feel every inch” experience.

Sunday:

diaper coupon

when receiving these coupon you will put on a diaper.
he will pee in it while you wear it.
he decides how long you will wear it

This one was so fucked up. Did our morning groceries and he saw diapers at the store and bought some. Finally planning ahead.

Got home and went straight to it. Putting on the diaper was funny and also like super kinky and odd.

Him pissing in it was gross. Piss kept splashing onto me. I had the diaper like held out and he was using me like a urenal. Most of it went right into diaper but not all.

It was warm and smelly and gross and the piss seeped everywhere and all over me.

He said I could take it off when I had picked on of the long term ones to do. The get another guy to cum, or buy bdsm stuff, or the sun tattoo.

I picked the suntan tattoo.

Suntan Tattoo - Ashley needs a tan! But it needs to be humiliating. Wearing her Helix Bikini she will lay out and get a nice tan on her sexy body. Not only will the bikini create interesting tanlines Ashley will also place a word or design somewhere on her body to create a suntan tattoo. This will be a temporary but humiliating feature on her body. To determine the tattoo design and placement she will roll one dice two times. The first roll will be the design, the second the placement.

Word - WHORE
Right Ass Cheek

The location should be somewhat obvious if she wears normal swimwear or anything revealing. The size of the design doesn't need to be to big but should be recognizable when visible. Use some sticker paper from your craft supplies to make your tattoo!

So as it happened, I was texting with my friend Ellysa about this one. She is aware I’m doing some stuff, hopefully not the extent of my debauchery but this one was so arts and crafts oriented that I had to share it with her. Also because she tans on purpose I don’t. She teased me about being a ghost. She invited me over to lay out at her place, which was actually super good because she as a much better setup for tanning.

If you google how to do this stuff, glue seems to be the recommended way, but the coupon said paper from the craft closet so that’s what I did.

I managed to make the letters about half an inch each.

I’ve been naked around her plenty, but still putting on the bikini was a bit of a shock in itself. She was like “I had no idea you owned anything so slutty” and I reminded her that I was there to tan the word “whore” on my ass, and she laughed.

The bikini exposed enough of my butt that I didn’t even have to move it aside.

Laying in the sun with her for a few hours was so bad cause I just knew the word was getting deeper and deeper onto me. Unlike a lot of dares where adrenaline gets me through, this was slow and methodical.

In the end it worked. It’s not a super dark tan, and it hardly showed that day. I was relieved at first.. But I woke up this morning noticely darker and on my ass you can clearly see the word “whore” with no possibility of covering it up. Greg was delighted.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 07-18-2022, 07:58 AM   #279
shyoldguy

- Person receiving this coupon must wash the coupon givers cock and balls using a bowl of warm water, face cloth and body soap. After washing, rinse and dry.

- Person receiving this coupon must hold the cock of giver when giver is peeing for 24 hrs - this also includes preparations, such as unzipping pants and properly positioning/pointing cock for peeing and the mandatory shaking and replacing the cock back in the pants and zipping zipper without harming the cock! Note: flushing is optional.

Ask me I might do it anyway.
Stories: A Phone Call - House Sitting - Beach Day

Likes: No face: Make me Strip, Hidden Public, Exposure, Getting Milked, Webcam dares, lots of Voyeurism

Curious about: Consensual Blackmail.

Dislikes: Body Writing, Humiliation

Limits: lllegal stuff, Family, CBT, Pee, Poo, Blood, Needles, Pain, Face, Edging, Financial

If it's my post - of course I'm in !
shyoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 10:26 AM   #280
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Welcome back Ashley! Glad to see Greg is letting you play with us again!

Last edited by tzzzr; 07-19-2022 at 05:44 AM.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 01:40 PM   #281
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Naked Pizza Dare - Show off the "whore" - In honor of my new tattoo let's have pizza! I'll strip naked of course before we order and when the pizza arrives I will make sure the driver not only sees my tits and pussy I will show him the tattoo on my ass! Afterwards I will remain naked for the rest of the evening like a good whore.

Golden Shower - It's been a while since I've had my clothes drenched. Give me this coupon and I will immediately kneel in the however I'm dressed with my eyes and mouth open ready to be hosed down in your piss. After you've finished I will stand up and let you watch me piss myself. I will not get cleaned up until you give permission.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 02:19 PM   #282
Incognito147
getDare Sweetheart

Let's try and persuade you again...

Shampoo V2

I will strip naked and let Greg shit in my hands I will rub it all in my face, hair and tits, then spend fifteen minutes sitting in a corner, before cleaning in a cold shower
Incognito147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 05:04 PM   #283
Nhhockeysub33

Spank me!! 10 spanks coupon

dislikes: heavy spanking, nipple pain,heavy cbt, chastity

limits: anal, blackmail, exposure, public, social suicide, blood, scat or piss, bathroom play, illegal, sharing of my pics

Kik is nhguy4204
Nhhockeysub33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 10:00 PM   #284
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc
Default Ashley on Loan

For "Ashley on Loan" - these coupons are for Ellysa:

1. Control my bathroom

When I need to go to the bathroom, I will ask you for permission. I will not go until you say yes.

2. Approve my clothing for tomorrow

Upon getting this, I will lay out my clothes for the morning, and show to Ellysa (in person or via text). I will make alternations and substitutions as requested by Ellysa

3. Help a sister out

I will provide Ellysa with an orgasm, in a method chosen by her (oral, digital). I will be naked while servicing her, but she may wear whatever she wants.

4. Maid for the Day

I will wear an outfit chosen by Greg as my "maid" outfit. I will go over to Ellysa's and clean her home for 2 hours. Ellysa may assign me tasks for up to 15 minutes (does not count as cleaning time) and I will do them.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 02:15 AM   #285
Mrgoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyDegraded View Post
I was texting with my friend Ellysa about this one. She is aware I’m doing some stuff, hopefully not the extent of my debauchery
Well it should change... (Maybe you 'll think it was a bad idea to talk to us about her)

Extent of debauchery

Gref will choose 5 dare you have already done. You'll write detailed report for each and send it to Ellysa. You 'll ask her what is the one you will do again. Ask her if she want to see it, in person or in picture/video.
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk