Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2022, 12:46 PM   #256
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc
Default Feedback from Greg

Perhaps Greg can tell us what he likes to do and doesn’t like to do.

We need to be steered in the right direction.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 08:31 PM   #257
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Default Summertime Dares

Here are three bikini dares for the weekend. Each one gets a different bikini, so decide the order you wear them in.

Ready for the Weekend

I will change into a bikini in the morning. I will wash car (or cars). We'll throw a football or engage in other physical activity outside for at least 30 minutes. I will sunbath to get ready for the holiday weekend, removing my top for at least 15 minutes of it.

Day at the Beach (or Lake, or Pool) -

Go to your nearest public water place (beach, lake, pool, etc) wearing one of your new bikinis. If there is an admission booth, you may wear a T-shirt until you get in, after that, remove it.

Enjoy some sun. Have a BBQ or Picnic lunch.

Memorial Day Parade

Wearing just a bikini top and my shortest shorts, we will go to a Memorial Day Parade. After that, we will go out to lunch somewhere in public. I will not change.
Old 05-27-2022, 11:14 AM   #258
AshleyDegraded

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhrc View Post
Perhaps Greg can tell us what he likes to do and doesn’t like to do.

We need to be steered in the right direction.
We been busy with other things of late, no shade on the coupons!

That clearly stated, Greg offered up that a bunch of them have been mostly good, but had an extra twist that made them not work. For example, "the naked all weekend one had you going to work under-dressed. And I didn't love that."

"Or a bunch of others were for me to give to someone else." He teases me with those and like... they may happen but it's just not in the toolkit yet. If ya wanna tempt those may need to ease in slower lol.

Greg says he still likes "dice ones" or "the copying ones" or "blowjobs".
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:08 PM   #259
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Default Some quick fun ones

Need Boobs:

I will text several of my friends until I get one of them to send me a picture of their boobs. I can tell them its a dare, I can tell them I'm looking for ideas to tease my man, I can say whatever I want, but I need to get a pic of boobs.

Skirt Day:

I will wear a skirt today that I can roll up around the waist. We will go out in public. Anytime you point out someone in a shorter skirt, I will roll it up.

Guess my color:

I will wear a skirt and panties of my choice today. Greg will hand a card to one or men that says, "If you guess what color panties she is wearing, she'll show them to you."

Everyone that guesses right will be treated to Ashley removing her panties from under her skirt to show to the winner.

Slow Blow
This coupon requires Ashley to suck on Greg, without breaks for 1 hour. This can be done while doing other things (movie, TV, etc). Her job is to keep him hard without making him cum.

If he cums in that hour, Greg wins, and Ashley must turn all her bras and panties over to Greg for the next week.

If he does NOT cum or lose his erection, Ashley wins, and Greg must immediately lick Ashley to as many orgasms as she can handle in the evening.
The following user says Thank You to bmhrc for this post:
Old 05-27-2022, 07:57 PM   #260
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Hole of Dice - Give me this coupon and tell me to strip naked. I will roll two dice and add them together. If the total result is even you get to fuck my pussy. If the result is odd you get a nice slow blowjob. If I roll doubles you get to fuck my ass as hard as you want.

That has a few of the things Greg likes!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 04:48 PM   #261
isitlogical
getDare Ladder

Dipping Sauce
Upon receiving this coupon Greg will select a dipping sauce of choice (Honey, BBQ, Honey mustard, etc) which he will drizzle over his cock. Ashley will then suck his cock clean. This will be repeated until Greg cum's which Ashley will also suck clean.
isitlogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 10:12 AM   #262
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Going Deep

On receipt of this coupon I will go down on you immediately. You'll let me pleasure you as normal until 20 seconds have passed, and then you'll force my head down to deep throat you - I'll roll a dice (keep the dice handy!) and after that many seconds you'll release me to continue sucking you off as normal. After 20 seconds, we repeat. Continue until you cum.

Which leads nicely into...

It's about time my throat was fucked

But of an extreme one but with no one except yourselves.

Search for and recreate the first video that comes up for the following (yes, really). "Real FIRST DEEPTHROAT for stepdaddy's Slut! CUM THROAT after ROUGH facefuck!"

You'll notice in the video that she never wipes her face, no matter what, until cum is dripping down it. You will do the same. The torment only ends if Greg cums in your throat or if you puke. If you puke, it's game over for today and Greg can pull this card again at any point the following day. You must play every day until you successfully make him cum following the actions in the film.

Enjoy

Last edited by sharkey6910; 05-29-2022 at 04:18 PM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 09:29 PM   #263
AshleyDegraded

Ready for the Weekend

I will change into a bikini in the morning. I will wash car (or cars). We'll throw a football or engage in other physical activity outside for at least 30 minutes. I will sunbath to get ready for the holiday weekend, removing my top for at least 15 minutes of it.

Greg gave me this coupon last night. I went to sleep intending to be strategic and save my least revealing bikini in case we made to a parade. Though I wasn’t even sure we had one.

In the morning though, I looked at them all and they were all too skimpy for me to imagine putting on anything but the Aztec before I had no choice.

So I put on the aztec. It is such a werid suit. Decent coverage over boobs. Rides up the ass. And most of all it just fits odd on me.

But skimper than a normal bikini, and any bikini is like being in underwear in public if you aren’t at the beach.

So I went out and washed his car. The weather was good for it. Yet I felt like a model at a convention in my getup washing a car in the morning. Happily nobody came by. The whole time I was trying to play it casual and think what I would say if someone tried to strike up a conversation. I think future ones got to move away from the house. We may live here awhile with these neighbors!

Then he brought out a frisbee and we threw that around for 30 mins. This was even worse. My parts were bouncing around and he was staring at me openly. During this we did have an older woman walk by but she didn’t say anything.

After that, the sunbathing almost wasn’t a thing. Helped calm down.

Day at the Beach (or Lake, or Pool) -

Go to your nearest public water place (beach, lake, pool, etc) wearing one of your new bikinis. If there is an admission booth, you may wear a T-shirt until you get in, after that, remove it.

Enjoy some sun. Have a BBQ or Picnic lunch.

I did not think we had a pool or lake anywhere near us. Greg used the google to prove me wrong. 30 mins outside of town there is a tiny lake with public access never been too.

I agonized over which bikini to wear. Finally choose helix for more bum coverage.

I really do not think these are meant to be wore in public though ya’ll.

Got there and the place was hoppin for a little lake in the middle of nowhere. I guess lots of people can google.

It was embarrassing to get out. No admission place so no t-shirt. I had to keep reminding myself that it was not 100% obvious that the bikini. Looking down at my chest, I could see the contours of my nipples and I was aware how my ass looked in the mirror. and the fabric is so thin feels like exposed from the air.

That is also a low ass bar.

It seemed to be mostly like teenagers there, which added to my embarrassment. Greg was just going back and froth, eyeballing hot young things, then looking at me and whispering “you’re so hot” again and again.

I got a couple of guys clearly checking me out and I had to look away it was so embarssing in this outfit.

Had a nice picnic lunch off in the corner that was almost normal b4 walking back.

Hole of Dice - Give me this coupon and tell me to strip naked. I will roll two dice and add them together. If the total result is even you get to fuck my pussy. If the result is odd you get a nice slow blowjob. If I roll doubles you get to fuck my ass as hard as you want.

That has a few of the things Greg likes!

Got back and did this one. Greg clearly turned on from the bikini adventures.

Rolled a 10. Quick fuck on the bed. Was nice and made me feel better about being on display all morning.

Need Boobs:

I will text several of my friends until I get one of them to send me a picture of their boobs. I can tell them its a dare, I can tell them I'm looking for ideas to tease my man, I can say whatever I want, but I need to get a pic of boobs.

Few hours later he gave me this one. I had been worried about it. My first try was with my best friend who knows kinda that this is all happening. I figured I could be honest with her. She laughed and teased me but said she wasn’t sending me boob pics for Greg to get off on.

She suggested another mutual friend who is ahem… not that shy. I didn’t know her that well, but it’s someone who isn’t judgey so I told her I’d been dared to get some boob pics for Greg. She laughed and sent me a not very artistic shot of her boobs with no face or anything.

Greg was delighted. So fuck him lol.

It's about time my throat was fucked

But of an extreme one but with no one except yourselves.

Search for and recreate the first video that comes up for the following (yes, really). "Real FIRST DEEPTHROAT for stepdaddy's Slut! CUM THROAT after ROUGH facefuck!"

You'll notice in the video that she never wipes her face, no matter what, until cum is dripping down it. You will do the same. The torment only ends if Greg cums in your throat or if you puke. If you puke, it's game over for today and Greg can pull this card again at any point the following day. You must play every day until you successfully make him cum following the actions in the film.

Did some regular day stuff. Then got this right b4 bed.

Some random thoughts.

Ur detail “never to wipe face” was brutal. I cannot deep throat at all like her. But he said not to worry too much about that. He just wanted to try and so we did. Being upside down also made me really feel like could not breathe at first. Was wild.

But not wiping made us pat attention and so I also did the spitting thing. So twice I spit and felt the spit just glide down my face till his dick came back. Thou her spit was bubbly and weird in a way mine ain’t. Also stuck out my tongue.

Greg cum about 3 mins in.

I went to wash myself and see if i could feel clean again.

Later he said he watched the rest of the video and she played with the cum and he was teasing I shoulda done the same. He then proceeded to browse other videos below till i told him to stop cause i was right there for the fucking.

This was both hot and also no hot. Intense for sure.

Last edited by AshleyDegraded; 05-29-2022 at 09:52 PM.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 05-30-2022, 03:43 PM   #264
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Great write up, great set of dares. Sounds like a fantastic weekend!
Old 06-02-2022, 05:22 PM   #265
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Return the favour

Upon receipt of this coupon I have 24 hours to send someone male (who isn't Greg) a photo of my boobs. I can contrive the situation how I like, but my boobs are being seen by someone new (they mustn't have seen them before).

Cum On Now

Upon receipt of this coupon I will go out with you wherever you wish. I will wear a white shirt and a mini skirt and no underwear. We will not come home until your cum is all over my face (which I will not wipe off). If you need the bathroom whilst we're out I'll take that too.

Tip Your Drivers

Upon receipt of this coupon I will offer the next 3 adult male delivery drivers a handjob - I'll ask politely and if any say yes I'll take my top off and do it. They can cum on my tits.
Old 06-03-2022, 11:34 AM   #266
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

I've Still Got Cum in my Panties

Watch the video "Walking with cum in panties after risky public sex". We will go out in nature and I will recreate the video the best I can.

Dress up like Eva if you can (in tshirt, bra, dungarees, panties)
If you don't have dungarees, very loose crop top and short skirt will have to suffice

Important details to re-enact:
- Spreading legs to show panties on a park bench
- Flashing bra and boobs
- Taking top off, removing bra, and adding revealing top back on
- Blowjob with nipples failing to be covered by your top
- Fucking, you on top. Boobs and pussy in the open
- From 13:00: Presenting your panties and finishing off Greg with a handjob, filling your panties with his cum
- Repeatedly showing off your cum-filled panties on your walk home. Perhaps a return to the bench?

Enjoy!
Old 06-03-2022, 11:39 AM   #267
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Another Trip to the Beach

Go to the beach/lake wearing only a tshirt and your tahiti lace panties - I mean 'bikini bottoms'. You will fully submerge in the water for 10 minutes, and then retreat to the shore to dry off - *absolutely no use of towels apart from to sit on - let the sun dry you*. You will repeat this a minimum of 3 times whilst you enjoy your day, read a book, catch some rays etc. You'll only wear your tshirt and bikini bottoms from the moment you leave the house until your return, when you will remove them as soon as you enter the door for a reward fuck.
Old 06-04-2022, 03:51 PM   #268
flon2
Distinguished Member

Spit take

I will strip naked and remain silent. You can spit on any part of me that you like. Let me know when you're done. I will thank you and get dressed without cleaning up.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 03:20 AM   #269
happyhungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyDegraded View Post
Anyone got something like this to buy no with pounds?
Yes of course: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RHWQN2Q...ding=UTF8&th=1

They sell it in 3 colours. This is the pink one with a female model on the box wearing a bikini and having barefeet. Make sure to show Greg how important is to get good facial coverage when he's pouring it over you for the 'money shot'

Last edited by happyhungry; 06-05-2022 at 03:24 AM.
happyhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 09:22 AM   #270
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Suntan Tattoo - Ashley needs a tan! But it needs to be humiliating. Wearing her Helix Bikini she will lay out and get a nice tan on her sexy body. Not only will the bikini create interesting tanlines Ashley will also place a word or design somewhere on her body to create a suntan tattoo. This will be a temporary but humiliating feature on her body. To determine the tattoo design and placement she will roll one dice two times. The first roll will be the design, the second the placement.
Design
  1. Word - SLUT
  2. Word - WHORE
  3. Design - Dildo
  4. Design - Middle Finger
  5. Word - FUCKME
  6. Word - DAREME

2. Left Tit
  3. Above belly button
  4. Above pussy
  5. Right Ass Cheek
  6. Left Ass Cheek
The location should be somewhat obvious if she wears normal swimwear or anything revealing. The size of the design doesn't need to be to big but should be recognizable when visible. Use some sticker paper from your craft supplies to make your tattoo!

Last edited by tzzzr; 06-07-2022 at 09:51 AM.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk