firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

please go on i want to know waht happeneds next with jo and steve
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:18 PM   #242
MrTwisty
Baby Member

Amazing story! Keep up the good work! I really like what you have done with just the 3 of them, it is brilliant! Keep it cumming.... if you know what I mean
MrTwisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:20 PM   #243
doctorchris

why do people take my cumming joke lol, any way, loving the story
will do:ice
limits:family, messy, illegal, humiliation, public, outside
.................................................. .........
doctorchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #244
msblingy

damn shinydemon...you are good...
msblingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:45 AM   #245
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Damn msblingy - so are you ;o)

Sorry about that... got a bit distracted there Ahem... the story... ah yes...

The Story Continues...

By the time I had taken my shower and returned to my room the girls were gone. The room smelled of cum and sweat, so I quickly tidied and opened the window. As I was making the bed, I looked at the drying sweat and cum stains, and anticipated the thought of sleeping on those sheets for the next fortnight. I couldn't resist putting my nose up to one of the wet patches and inhaling, refreshing my mind of what had just happened.

Once the room was tidy, I returned to plaing on my games console, but found I was unable to concentrate on the games. A short time later, both girls popped their heads around the door to let me know that they were going out, but Jo added, "Thank you for today." with her sweet smile. I decided to abandon the game and just lay there, going through the events in my mind once again.

Friday had arrived, and of course this meant that it was Ed's Birthday ! None of us knew what to expect but, in Ed's own words, he "had big plans for us" !

I was expecting a text message as soon as I woke up, but it wasn't until midday that instructions arrived, and it was obvious that this was a group text sent to each of his 'slaves'.

"Happy Birthday to Me... and it's going to be ! Don't worry about presents, as you are my gifts to unwrap."

A second text followed almost immediately.

"Instructions: I dare you to... relax for now. We are going camping this weekend. Pack lightly. I will pick you up between eight and nine tonight. Ed."

I was a bit concerned at the message, but equally as excited by the prospect of what might happen this weekend. My sister came into my room, holding her phone.

"I've just had a message from Ed." She blurted out.

"I know, I had it too - we're going camping." I replied.

We both set about packing a rucksack each. Ed said to 'travel light', but I wasn't quite sure what he meant by that. I packed some clean underwear, socks and a couple of t-shirts. I would wear jeans, but would pack some shorts. I also put some basic wash items into the bag - a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and shampoo.

The rest of the day was uneasy, like the last day of a vacation where you've packed the cases and are waiting for the coach to pick you up to take you to the airport. I found myself looking for things to do. I spent some time chatting to Sarah - even though I knew that she was fine with all that was going on, I liked to confirm it in my mind.

The clock was showing 8:51 when we heard a honking noise outside. I glanced out of the window like a nosey neighbour would to see a VW Camper van parked at the end of our driveway, lights on and engine running.

I saw the driver get out, and as he passed the front of the van I saw that it was Ed. There were other people in the back of the van which I presumed was Jo, Claire and Bex, but couldn't be sure as they were merely shadows in the fading light.

Ed knocked at the door and I rushed to meet him.

"So, what do you think of the wheels ?" Ed said. "A birthday gift from my father !"

I looked at the van again. It was 'vintage', and looked as though it may need some TLC, but it actually looked in good condition.

"Very nice !" I replied honestly.

"Are you ready ? Gotta get moving." Ed said, ushering me to get my stuff.

Sarah and I grabbed our backpacks and left the house. We chucked the bags into the back of the van and climbed in. As I suspected, the shadows were indeed the other girls. I asked Ed if he wanted me to ride up front with him, but he replied "no", and to join the girls in the back.

Although Ed had his license, this was his first vehicle and this explained the slow progress and occasional stall. Twenty minutes into the journey, however, his driving skills were improved to the equivilent of an average driver.

Another fifteen minutes had passed, and I had no idea where we were heading. Ed pulled off the main road into a small industrial estate, and pulled up at a 24-hour storage facility. He drove around the back and stopped, his headlights shining on a row of lockers.

"Where are we ? What's going on ?" Sarah asked.

"This is our first stop in our little adventure. I wasn't sure that you'd all know what to pack, so I've took the liberty of preparing it for you. Everything that you'll need for this weekend is in those lockers. If you'll be so kind as to put all of your stuff in those lockers, and replace them with the contents of the lockers we can get on our way."

We all got out of the van with our bags and approached the lockers with some aprehension. There were about twenty lockers ahead of us, and the tag on my key read '010'. I slotted the key into the lock and turned. I slowly opened the locker and glanced inside. I wasn't sure what to expect - perhaps ladies clothes or a box of sex toys, but I would have been wrong. The locker was empty. Totally empty, except for something on the floor of the locker that caught my eye. A pair of handcuffs.

I looked at the girls, who had each opened their lockers, and the look of puzzlement was mutual.

Ed shouted out from the van. "Like I said, take everything out of the locker, and put all your stuff in."

I knew what Ed wanted us to do, so I took out the shiny handcuffs and put my backpack in. The girls began to do the same before Ed confirmed, "Everything !" I now knew that he expected us to take off all of our clothes and also put them into the locker, but was concerned that these places often have security. I glanced around, and indeed there was a camera pointed right at the row of lockers, however 'someone' had been thoughtful enough to chuck an old pair of pants over them that covered the lens completely.

Somewhat reassured by this, I began to do as told. I took of my t-shirt, jeans and socks and bundled them up on top of the bag. I stood there watching the girls do the same and without any hesitation. Whereas I had stopped at my underwear, all of the girls carried on and moments later all four of them were standing naked in the lot. I took my jockeys off and tossed them onto the bundle of clothes and shut the locker.

Now we were all standing there totally naked, facing the van's headlights, each holding nothing but a pair of handcuffs and a locker key.

"Handcuff yourselves, hands behind the back !" came Ed's next command. We all complied, being careful to keep a grasp of the locker key whilst we did it.

"Ok, now get back in the van - we've got to keep moving !"

Ed had thought this whole thing through carefully, which both excited and worried me. Who knew what other plans he had for us, but we were now about to cruise along open roads, naked and handcuffed, and indeed in my case, erect !

Something Ed hadn't taken into consideration was how we were to close the van door now that we were cuffed, and he cursed as he had to get out himself to shut the door. Without much delay, we were back on the road heading to our fate...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:53 AM   #246
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent as ever
Can't wait until the next installment!

Loves: Semi-Public, Masturbation, Little Pain

Hates: Permenant, Lot of Pain, Other Guy, Anal, Faeces, Urine

I Do NOT Do Webcam
Nor do I want a Master, and no I don't want a slave either

>>>>>>>Ask Me Anything<<<<<<<
Matt Uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:50 AM   #247
msblingy

Oh shinydemon...what about me distracts you?

and well...I just wish that anyone of my brother's friends start acting like Ed...that wud be so much fun..lol.
msblingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #248
will9022

great post! can't wait for more!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #249
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Another amazing post

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:07 AM   #250
Nice123

great!! keep it up, love this story
Nice123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #251
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

can't wit till next part
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:24 PM   #252
rdcottman

Talking

this is really very very inters-esting. keep it up
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #253
Raging Rob

Awesome! Way to steal my story's setting :P Just kidding! Keep'em comingg!

I've got a story in progress here that you all should check out (:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33537
Alsoooo, I've got any Ask Me Anything Thread! Do it. you won't. No balls. haha

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=49517
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:30 PM   #254
MasterDamien

Oh god no. I need more, I am quite enjoying this and I never read anything, it's how I nearlly failed school.

I got to the end of page 8 and couldn't get any further as the wild weather here knocked out my ISP and I was upset at this, I was cursing.
MasterDamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #255
::..Alice..::

Send a message via MSN to ::..Alice..::

awesome as always (:

-Twilight
::..Alice..:: is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover