Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2022, 03:31 PM   #211
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone got any suitably degrading videos to replace the smoking task? Greg doesn't smoke, it turns out. He liked the video but it's a little too complicated to set up. Wet and messy could be an angle... face fucking... toilet torture. Reckon Greg would be keen for something along those lines

There is also space for more piss options for when Ashley pisses

Last edited by sharkey6910; 04-21-2022 at 04:07 PM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 02:04 AM   #212
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

Ashley and Greg, great news. I've found a replacement for 1400 given Greg doesn't smoke. Enjoy being a slosh slut. I've also made a few adjustments so that Greg can choose to recreate a video in a couple of extra places, given he enjoys that so much.

Was:
1400 - I will make Greg a spliff or cigarette. I will sit in front of him as he uses it and allow him to blow smoke in my face and use me as a human ashtray (we'll agree beforehand whether he should use my body or mouth). If he doesn’t smoke, ask him what he would like instead. Extreme version if Greg wants it: Search for and recreate as best as possible "human ash tray gets pissed on". Appreciate the research I did for you Ashley.

Now:
1400 - I will open some rubbish bags or tarpaulin on the floor so we can tidy up afterwards. I will watch 'Filthy trash humiliation of messy degraded slaveslut Emma Louise in dirty food' and we will recreate it as best we can. The order is a bit off (don't bother cleaning up until the end) so we'll do it like this:
1) I will kneel on the plastic (wearing stockings like in the video)
2) Greg will place a load of food from the bin in front of me
3) Greg will empty a tin of baked beans on my head and push some in my face
4) Greg will pull me by the hair and push me into the food pile, and pick up some of the food and throw it on top of me
5) Greg will get an overripe banana and fuck my pussy with it
6) Greg will open the banana and mush it into my face, skin on my head
7) Greg will 'fuck' my pussy with more mushy banana
8) Greg will break at least 3 eggs on me and push them into my face and hair
9) Greg will empty another tin of baked beans all over me
10) If we have access to an ash tray, it's going in my hair and face. If not, it's time to put clothespins on my nipples
11) Time for a spanking, and for mud to go on me (in the video they use a dead plant)
12) In the video they put a cigarette in her arse - this seems a bit hard to do so just bend me over and put 2 clothespins on my pussy lips instead
13) Greg will drink from a bottle of Pepsi and spit it all over me
14) Back into the food for one last covering
The following user says Thank You to sharkey6910 for this post:
Old 04-22-2022, 02:33 AM   #213
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

I think you'll like the new bathroom rolls too - much more varied and, if he wants to, Greg gets to select a lower number on a repeat roll
Old 04-23-2022, 10:13 AM   #214
AshleyDegraded

"Tomorrow is my no good very bad day. It’s a busy day but feel free to add suggestions for wherever you see a hole in my schedule!.”

Ya’ll are nuts and apparently so I am. Greg of course could not resist this. He said “it is so thoughtfully done”. Ya right.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 04-23-2022, 04:46 PM   #215
ewitch
Distinguished Member

A few additions from what you were going to make daregirl do.
1) first thing in the morning put a beloved item from childhood in the toilet anyone may go to the toilet on top of it although you may not want to flush. At the end of the day you can retrieve it with your mouth.
2) 15:55 Greg takes a photo of you with your phone and sends it to one of your contacts (if he wants to be nice it is him - if he doesn't...). You can not look at your phone until tommorow.

3) You wanted to make daregirl cover her whole body in glue - I am not that mean at 17:30 you can cover just your hair with glue.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 01:17 AM   #216
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Cloth sorting the first edition.

You need a box that can be locked, scissors
and a knife.

On receiving this task you

will go collect all my underwear even the ones in the dirty clothes pile and the one in wearing and sort all your underwear in a couple of categories.

Normal( full cover non transparent, no special features)

Flirty(Normal but with special features like push up or maximizer)

Naughty(see trough or lingerey, special bras that don't cover up much or expose specific things)

Roll the first dice.

Destruction level:
1. Extreme
2. Mild
3. Extreme
4. Medium
5. Extremes
6. Medium

Next dice roll
Level mild:
Spoiler:

1. Go look at your Normal clothes. Pick about ¼ of them by “age” trow them in the bin
2. Go look at your Normal clothes. Pick out a set and cut them up (roll again)
3. Go look at your flirty clothes. Pick out 4 pices that look old and dull. Place them in a bin to give away. (Roll again)
4. Go look at your Normal clothes. Take 2 sets and cut out the cups and the fabric covering your pussy (Roll again)
5. Go get all your Normal clothes. Place them in the lock abal container.
6. Go get all your Normal clothes. Place them in the lock abal container(roll again but for medium level)

Level Medium:
Spoiler:

1. Go look at your Normal clothes. Take everything that not covers more than half your ass throw them in a bin to give away.
2. Go look at your Medium clothes. Take every bra with push up or maximizer feature.Try them on, if they don't seem to give you at least one cup size up at first glance take the knife and cut the middle.(reroll again)
3. Go look at your Normal clothes. Place all of them in a lockabal container. (roll again)
4. Go look at your Normal clothes. Take half your bras and bottoms and cut them up to be more reveling than your medium stuff. (roll again)
5. Go look at your Mild clothes. Take the 4 pieces that look the oldest/destroyed place them in the give away bin. (roll again at mild level)
6. Go look at your Naughty clothes. Look at the most normal pice in there. Now go trough your mild and medium collection and place everything that covers more is less naughty into the giveaway bin

Level Extreme
Spoiler:

1. Go take all your Normal clothes. Place all of them in a lockabal container. (roll again)
2. Go take all your Normal and flirty clothes. Place all of them in a lockabal container. (roll again)
3. Look at the most moderate piece of your naughty collection. Everything that is more moderate that that gets cut up.
4. Go take all your Normal clothes. Cut them up . (roll again)
5. Go take all your Normal and flirty clothes. Place all of them in the gift container
6. place everything in the lockabal container

Extras.
Double: Take all of your bikinis and bathing suites and cut out the inner linings of them in the top port.
Tripple: Take all of your bikinis and bathing suites and cut out the inner linings completely in top and bottom.

Now that everything is sorted its time to bin gout the trash and to bring those clothes to a donation bin.
Give the key to the lock to him for safe keeping
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 04:21 AM   #217
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

May I be the first to say, "good morning Ashley"
Old 04-25-2022, 09:54 AM   #218
AshleyDegraded

Fuck.

Fuuuucck.

Fuck.

I am writing this up from work the day after. Yet, it seems insane to think I’m at work doing normal things. This was a daylong umm experience? I dunno.

I’ll try and go through this step by step I guess. But mostly I am just a lil overwhelmed that I did it all. It was part gauntlet, part super sexy fun time, and part I dunno what. I think Greg feels the same way.

1) first thing in the morning put a beloved item from childhood in the toilet anyone may go to the toilet on top of it although you may not want to flush. At the end of the day you can retrieve it with your mouth.

Happily I do not have any really beloved childhood objects lol. So I went with a participation trophy I still have from gymnastics. Something I’ve hung onto cause who knows why.

Went in the toilet in the morning. Plastic so it held up okay.

First thing, I woke up naked and remembered what I was in for. Not that I really knew. My first dice roll I got to pee normally.

Putting on the heels felt pretty absurd being naked in the kitchen making waffles all on my own. But I wanted to be sure to be doing it right in case Greg got up early, which he did, clearly excited for the day. Which also made me kind of excited.

Greg said the we’d use videos whenever we had the chance. Seeing the other woman being naked and all slutty just made me feel more like a rat trapped in a cage. In her video she went to get milk from the fridge at one point, and so I got excited thinking maybe I’d have some milk to drown out the flavor, but alas there was no milk. Only pee.

Greg’s morning piss smelled worse than even the usual stuff. The cereal quickly got soggy and gross. He was into it but also little ashamed I think haha. I was mostly grossed own. The no talking thing was really hard. We usually make small talk with breakfast. Instead I just sat there silently eating my piss cereal while he looked at his phone and up and me and smiled.

0800 - Yoga! Search for 'Erin Starts Her Work Out Routine NUDE!' and follow the routine. It will take 50 minutes. Greg can choose to watch or record any part of it, and can interrupt your routine to insert his cock in you if he wishes. If you are missing any equipment it’s all improvisable.

So as soon as I did my first forward bend Greg was like “Umm, I’d like to insert my cock in you” which was just funny. But I was expecting it lol.

That went rather quickly, and I cleaned up the mess and got back tot he workout.

It wasn’t too bad, although I was felt like a zoo animal on display a bit. Found my resistance band, which I’d never used. The lil details from the video were fun. Like at one point she just shared her ass for no reason. At the end she just masterbates for a bit which Greg told me I could skip. But he didn’t let me skip the ass shaking at the end.

0900 - I will sit cross legged naked in front of an exposed window with my eyes closed in a meditative post and I will get up when I think it’s exactly 0910. I will present myself to Greg, who will give me an over the knee spank for every second I was out! If his hand hurts, Greg may choose to use a belt or hairbrush instead

Window wasn’t too exposed, but I am terrible at time, so I got 117 seconds off.

Greg really enjoyed the spanking. I felt like a naughty kid which is not sexy. Mostly he rubbed my ass after each spanking lol.

Greg said he was tempted to go with duct tape, but it’d be a waste to not use bikini. He choose the helix, or as he calls it “the sexy one that doesn’t look like underwear”

Leaving the house for the 1st time the day was a bit wild. Like letting my secret out into the world. My secret though was my boobs, which spill over and the top is more or less see thru, and my ass which is even more see thru and flying in the wind. I had to keep reminding myself that it wasn’t as ob see thru if you had some distance. But no reminding could make it so my ass wasn’t 80% exposed.

Sunday morning didn’t get too much traffic. Had the car angled so that I could kind of get away from passers by to a less exposed side. Still it was a thrill and a bit shocking even after allI’ve done.

Trying to speed this up or I’ll write a novel!

Got back and I had to pee again. Had been trying to avoid it but Mother Nature is a bitch.

Greg and I both rolled 3’s which became 4’s so we combined.

4: I will lie down in the bathtub face down and you will piss all over me

4: I will close the bathtub and piss in it. I will roll around in my pee until my body and hair are covered in it, then I may open the plug and wash off with a cold shower.

Greg thought it was funny still to pee on me. I’ll never know why. Spent a lot of time pissing on my butt.

The pee was warm. The shower was cold cold cold cold cold.

1030 - I will put a blindfold on (or some worn underwear if I don't have a blindfold), and a bag over my head, and will go to the bedroom and wait patiently on the bed on all fours. I will place lube next to me. Greg will go out, to return by 1115 on his own, or with others. Greg and whoever he brings home will then fuck me in the ass and pussy, fill me up if they wish, and leave silently. Once they're gone I will wait in position for ten minutes to make sure they're done, and then I can get out of bed and remove the bag and blindfold.

This was god damn torture. The paper bag was humiliating. The waiting was insane. Greg timed it to force me to wait half an hour. Whole time I’m wondering if he will bring anyone else with him.

Fiiinnaaallly I hear footsteps. I think it’s just one set. I feel a dick come to my ass, and I’m 99% sure it’s just Greg.

It was. Yay?

Wild.

1200 - I will lie on the floor legs spread. I will place one ice cube in my pussy, one in my ass. Until both cubes melt, Greg will torment my body with more icecubes. If either icecube falls out of my holes, it goes in my mouth for me to consume, and a fresh one goes in my hole.

Ice in vagina is too cold! Don’t do it!

One in ass slide in and felt so deviant. Like maybe I messed up in doing this! I squealed a bit. Then it was just gone and I felt the water melting out. Ice in both melted quickly.

Cold!

Seeing the time coming up, I tried to get one more pee done before another +1 was added. . But of course I rolled a 5 (6)

6: I will wear a pair of panties and piss through them in the shower. I will then stuff my mouth with the panties and suck the piss for one minute

After only a few hours it felt weird to be wearing panties. Greg came to watch. I wanted to make jokes or say something. That was the oddest part of all this, the silence. Just one task to another. No discussion about if I would put on panties and pee them, I just did it. Silence makes me submissive I guess.

Piss tastes bad.

1300 - I can wear clothes for the next hour! I will put on a bra, and panties, and… well there had to be a twist… connect them in a bra-connection wedgie. I will then spend the next hour conducting house chores, which should include:

- washing dishes

- dusting

- scrubbing the bathroom clean, including the toilet with my tongue for 3 minutes (2 minutes less than I made Darechick do! Sharkey is so generous)

Greg may relax and give me 'encouragement' as he sees fit.

Found an old bra for this. Thank god. It and the panties are not right anymore. It really really pulled up my backside in a way I didn’t expect. Was hard to get around. Greg was delighted. I also found it funny… mostly.

1400 - I will open some rubbish bags or tarpaulin on the floor so we can tidy up afterwards. I will watch 'Filthy trash humiliation of messy degraded slaveslut Emma Louise in dirty food' and we will recreate it as best we can. The order is a bit off (don't bother cleaning up until the end) so we'll do it like this:

I got “luck” on this one. Greg was excited about it and we pulled out some trash bags on the ground. Greg watched the video mezmerized. I thought the poor woman looked to be in bad times.

However, it was kind of a fail for recreation. Our trash bag didn’t have any real old food in it. Greg forgot to get backed beans and we were out of eggs.

So, we did put a banana in my vagina. It was too big and hard! Closepins on my nipples. And Greg drank some more water and spit on me. And he had a lot of fun with it all.

The pen in my ass as the end was actually one of my biggest memories from the day. I can’t say why except it was unforgiving!

After Greg had to pee so..

7: I will kneel in the bathtub, close the plug hole, open my mouth, and swallow every drop (supply your piss in bursts if you’re kind). If I miss any, I will lick the tub clean before opening the plug hole. I will clean your cock with my mouth.

He did go in vbursts. The first few gos I ended up spitting most of it out. You try it. It’s hard !

The body wants to spit out pee!

But I got better over time?

Still, my main memory isn’t of drinking piss, but of the piss just drizzling down my chest and onto me.

Drink: From now on I will take a shot of vodka or similar every hour (until drunk) - I'll be needing the Dutch courage! Remember to both keep drinking plenty of water too so we can get plenty more bathroom rolls in before the end of the day.

I did enjoy the drinking thou! Added some decadence to the 2nd half of the day lol.

1530 - I will take a stick of butter and rub it over my entire body.

This was really slick and funny and eww. If kind of melted in my hand. Went on smooth on belly and legs. Boobs and butt were a bit harder to apply. Greg said he really liked it though. Apperantly he's got a thing for butter? lol.

The times in-between these were weird. A lot of them bumped up into each other, but the butter only took like 5-10 mins and so them I'm starting to feel buzzed, covered in butter, and then he kinda looked at me for a bit and went off to do his own thing while I waited for it to be time for my throat fucking.

1600 - I will open my mouth and let you deep throat me for 3 minutes (timer starts as soon as I / you manage to get into my through). Choke me with your cock. Puking is allowed as long as I continue for the full 3 minutes… if I fail, add one to all future dice rolls.

I've never been good at this...but happily he came almost as soon as he was in my mouth. The butter really got him going lol. So skipped the rest of the timer on his command lol.

1630 - I will poop in my own hand, rub it into my hair, and then shower off the shit and butter using only cold water.

another 25 min wait, the butter was starting to smell differant. I ended up playing a game on my phone.

We couldn't talk cause of my no talking rule. So I spent a lot of time thinking if I was really going to shit in my hand.

No more poop dares after this. BUt I fucking did it.

The cold water was a welcome releif.

1700 - I will put nipple clamps (or clothespins) and a jacket (only) on and go for a 15 minute walk round a park. I will edge before I return home and present my wet pussy as proof.

He drove me to the park. I only have one jacket even close to long enough to cover part of my ass. My nipples hurt as I walked. I was drunk enough by now that it kind of felt fun like to be outside in to little clothing. Thinking back on it though, I should have had more clothing!

1800 - I will make dinner for us both. The meal will include hot chillis which I will chop with my bare hands, getting chilli all over them. I will use my chilli fingers to fuck my ass thoroughly. I will blend my dinner and eat it on the floor with only my face, with my hands tied behind my back.

Greg told me no need to use hot chilli's on my fingers. He said it would be too much. I've never done anything like that so I dunno, but from soemone who just watched me shit on my hair that felt like a lot!

After dinner I remembered about the peeing, but too late.

7: Doing a handstand, I will piss on myself in the bathtub. Then I will blow bubbles (this is an Ashley special from another dare)

This was gross but also honeslty kinda funny. The drinking helped with the latter I think.

8: Greg will put his penis in my mouth and piss directly into it

This was a total mess. Piss all over me. Just spilling out of my mouth. All over me.

1930 - For dessert we’ll both be having banana split (banana, whipped cream, ice cream, chocolate sauce, glace cherries). Of course, I will prepare Greg’s normally in a bowl. For mine, I will wear a pair of panties most likely to be able to contain the dessert, I’ll mash up all the ingredients and pour them into my panties. Once I’ve counted to 20, I’ll start eating my banana split by putting my hand into my panties and scooping out the contents, rubbing them into my tits and finally into my mouth. Once I’m done I’ll clean up by stuffing my panties into my mouth and sucking everything that remains out.

This was wild. All the stuff in my panties was cold and strange. Mostly felt the ice cream. Rubbing on boobs meant it took forever. Greg was dieing of laughter the whole time. Says all meals should be like this. I was feeling very humilated here, but also drunk so it was feeling good tobe humilated. Like this is the thing to do and I love it.

Just a one track mind. No talkings, lots of vodka and enough dares and I start to go crazy I guess.

2000 - I will get a permanent marker and complete the faproulette (roll 5 times): https://www.faproulette.co/3613/extreme-body-writing

Gag me with a pen on my chest (above the boob since it didn't say)

My real ID number on my wrist
humilate me with a pen (my choice) on my ankles
fuckdoll on my other ankle with - supposed to be water color but we didn't have any so did another pen
and Pinch Me on my chest with a marker

All in all I got pretty "good" rolls, but it was still humilating. The FUckdoll made me feel like a fuckdoll, and knowing what was coming it wasn't a joke!

2030 - Let’s go for a drive! I may wear a bikini of Greg’s choice. Whilst we’re out we’ll pull up in a parking lot and I will walk round the car five times. I'll then hand you my bikini and go around another 5 times. I'll find some mud or soil to roll around in. Lying in the mud I'll give you the option of using my mouth, pussy, or simply pissing on my face before we get back in the car.
Video imitation option: "Teenager drinking piss and swallow cum in a public parking"

Afterwards we can go back home in the car (Greg keeps hold of the bikini).

Greg went with the same bikini as before. I remeber thinking I wished I could just get fucked here instead of all this insanity.

Greg drove to a parking lot of an abanonded gas station not too far from us and pulled around behind it. It was scuzzy as fuck.

The bikini/naked walking was thrilling and in my drunk way sexy. Greg was loving it. Could hear the cars from the other side but not much chance of being seen OOfcourse he choose the video option so nothing fun for my body. Instead he pissed all over me again which was a whole new thrill while outside. Then a quick blowjob.

When we got back he checked the video again as was disappointed that I didn't do the thing where she licked the cum off her fingertips but we didnt' remeber tha detail at the time. Then he got distracted looking at the related videos and was like "Maybe we can do more of these next time?"

Of course, I didn't speak.

2200 - I will sit on a 4 legged chair, you will tie my legs spread to the front legs, and each arm to the back. I will sit there knowing what’s to come. You may watch TV or whatever

2230 - You will untie my arms and push your ass into my face. I will give you a rusty trombone. Once you’re done, give me a giant spit on my tits and face, and tie me up again until the top of the hour.

The waiting was again really really hard. I was starting to sober and wondering why. Too much time to think about why.

AS soon as I licked his ass I was like ahh and he also was like "hell no" and turned around and got a regular BJ.

After he really did spit right on my face and right on my boobs and was lit up while doing it. Spit is the new piss. Even grosser and more humilating.

I was really really hoping for a fuck

5: I will lie down in the bathtub face up and you will piss all over me whilst I masturbate

The masterbating was too good. i was ready for a chance to get myself off and i was disgusted with myself for feeling into it while also getting peed on. THat's burned into me now I guess.

9+: I will wear panties, which I will push aside only after I start pissing. I will close the bathtub. I will lie on my back with my legs folded up towards my head. I will use my hands to attempt to redirect as much piss to my mouth as possible (see video 'Self Piss and First Piss Drink' at 1min10sec for inspiration). I will lap up anything I missed and lick the tub clean

This was just gross and humilating. Peeing on myself was bad but what I really recall was licking up the piss from the bottom of the bathrub and feeling like a lil maggot.

2300 - A final opportunity to fuck me and use me before bed. Afterwards, it’s time for my laxative. I will put a pair of panties on (recommended they are very small!) and can only *pull them aside* when on the toilet. Once my laxative has ‘worked’ it’s time for bed. The panties will now get stuffed in my mouth until my bath tomorrow morning. I will sleep naked on the floor outside the bedroom.

But he wasn't ready to go again here. Luckly he also forgot the laxative. So i put panties in my mouth and lay on the floor outside the bedroom. Sleep was tough to come by and I wanna make you all feel that ... but as words, i just didn't sleep much. Reliving this was been something else ya'll.
The following 4 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 04-25-2022, 11:46 AM   #219
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Cool

I'm lost for words. The day played out better than I could imagine and your report was exquisite. Exactly the balance of humiliating and hot I was hoping for. I particularly loved how dirty you felt enjoying masturbating in the tub whilst being pissed on. You deserve a medal.
Old 04-26-2022, 05:09 AM   #220
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Amazing. How did you feel at work writing about it? What would you do if a good friend or coworker saw your story? Knew what you did? Great report! What do you get out of this? What is best for you? Can you admit what you like most about this? Again...what if you had to tell someone? Who would you be afraid would find out?

Amazing!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 09:44 AM   #221
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc
Default Total Rockstar

Definitely Dare Queen.

That was insane, intense, and a fantastic write up.

I thought that the +1 to rolls was great.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 06:10 AM   #222
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

Holy crap. The amount of humiliation and effort that went into that day is staggering. I vote you get to play the uno reverse card now and have one day of doing the same to Greg. You deserve that and more for everything you've done for him up to this point.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 09:16 AM   #223
AshleyDegraded

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Amazing. How did you feel at work writing about it? What would you do if a good friend or coworker saw your story? Knew what you did? Great report! What do you get out of this? What is best for you? Can you admit what you like most about this? Again...what if you had to tell someone? Who would you be afraid would find out?

Amazing!
It was distinctly odd writing about this while at work. Reliving it was almost as wild as doing it. In the moment, it's kind of just some crazyness. But writing it up for someone else to read and know about is embarrassing cause I have to admit I really did it and dwell on it more than I do in real time.

I would freak the fuck out if a co-worker or most of my friends knew!

I get to enjoy Greg's enjoyment. Which is a big deal. He is into the video ones I think. Visual creature. Also experimenting with stuff. Never did much like this before so pushes limits and try new things. I also clearly had been thinking along these lines, more as an idle fantasy than anything before taking the plundge to set myself up for this.

I think I get most of my thrill beforehand. The thrill of thinking "OMG it would be insane if I did X" LIke an adrenaline rush. The dice dares are good for that. Then next thing I know, I'm outside half naked or getting pissed on and wondering why the heck i signed up for this.

Occasionally it also leads to really good sex which is nice.

I have a close friend and her BF who know about this. I'd hate to tell anyone else.
The following user says Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 04-29-2022, 10:24 AM   #224
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyDegraded View Post
It was distinctly odd writing about this while at work. Reliving it was almost as wild as doing it. In the moment, it's kind of just some crazyness. But writing it up for someone else to read and know about is embarrassing cause I have to admit I really did it and dwell on it more than I do in real time.

I would freak the fuck out if a co-worker or most of my friends knew!

I get to enjoy Greg's enjoyment. Which is a big deal. He is into the video ones I think. Visual creature. Also experimenting with stuff. Never did much like this before so pushes limits and try new things. I also clearly had been thinking along these lines, more as an idle fantasy than anything before taking the plundge to set myself up for this.

I think I get most of my thrill beforehand. The thrill of thinking "OMG it would be insane if I did X" LIke an adrenaline rush. The dice dares are good for that. Then next thing I know, I'm outside half naked or getting pissed on and wondering why the heck i signed up for this.

Occasionally it also leads to really good sex which is nice.

I have a close friend and her BF who know about this. I'd hate to tell anyone else.
... Tell us more about this close friend. Out of curiosity, of course
Old 04-29-2022, 12:08 PM   #225
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Dice sound like a weekend necessity.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk