Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-14-2020, 03:44 PM   #211
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Here's another night. I'm glad you still seem to be enjoying this.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 04:53 PM   #212
nayaths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
How about, as an extension of the tasks you've been doing for me, we make it a standing rule that you can reduce your total by 1 night by peeing outdoors? To prevent it becoming mundane, you would need to find a new location for each pee.
I think this is another fantastic idea for the poll! Im leaning towards the idea of my "rewards" are effectively a task (or tasks) to complete if I want to try and reduce the number, and try NOT to be trapped in diapers!

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 06:29 PM   #213
Fiona
Distinguished Member

For additional rules you could add:

You can announce ahead of time that you will wear diapers the entire time for the next 3/5/7 days and 4/6/8 nights, which will take 8/13/18 nights of the count if you do so. If you take any break from this whatsoever, you will however no only get no reduction at all from this, but will in fact get an additional three days for every day or night you didn't wear the entire time. (Only exceptions being breaks exclusively for number 2 and showers.)

The second one is a reward if you are willing to break a limit I hope this is acceptable anyways since it is purely optional and you can just ignore it:

If you do your number 2 into your diapers instead of your toilet you get a 10 day reduction the first time, a 9 day reduction the second and third time, an 8 day reduction the fourth to sixth time and so on. As you see this is a very substantial reduction since it is after all asking quite a lot of you. Also there is another catch: Once you have done this 15/21/28/36/45/55 times you will have to do it 1/2/3/4/5/6 times a week as well or will gain an additional night for each time you don't.

This essentially gives you an initially very lucrative option to ease yourself into it, but if you get more comfortable and keep using that option it will force you to do more and more of it at decreasing gains.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 08:26 PM   #214
alex_carter
getDare Devil

With everybody giving ideas for such large reductions we really need to add the days in there now... just a few of those ideas from above could nearly wipe out all the days you've accumulated. IDK how others feel, but in my humble opinion I feel like that's against the spirit of the dare/thread (granted I don't know what you were expecting or looking for when you started the thread). I know there is a large number of days (and a large number that has also already been done), but to wipe out more than a few days (say 3-5) at a time could end the dare very quickly. I've been here a long time and seen active threads go "dead" quickly and my fear is that if you set reductions too high people will stop posting as it will no longer be worth their time to add days if you can wipe them out significantly faster than they can be added.

Again, that's all just my opinion so take it for what it's worth...

And on that note, I'll just add another day.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 12-15-2020, 07:57 AM   #215
nayaths

Yeah, I think I agree that any chances for reduction should be kept to a night or two. Of course I'm happy to have a small reduction allowed as a reward for a task or something, but I was also prepared that this could go long term. And at the moment I'm happy to continue with it, and keep within my limits.

If you've noticed, I haven't added any of the long term suggestions to reduce extra days to my rules yet. I'm kinda amused that the conversation has turned from making me incontinent, to ways to help me escape :P

TOYS PM DARES

Old 12-15-2020, 08:03 AM   #216
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Adding one more night.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 09:56 AM   #217
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayaths View Post
If you've noticed, I haven't added any of the long term suggestions to reduce extra days to my rules yet. I'm kinda amused that the conversation has turned from making me incontinent, to ways to help me escape :P
I have not made any proposal to that effect: Having you wear day and night will obviously be more conducive to make you dependent than only wearing at night and getting double the reduction for double the time only seems fair, since you still have to wear diapers just as long as you would have to otherwise. Of course this could be counteracted by making every post give you two additional nights/days, which I'm certain everyone here would be fine with.

The other one is admittedly a lot more extreme in its reduction, but it first of all breaks a limit so I'd say a decent reward is in order for that, secondly reduces that reward with repetitions to the point where it will cost you points not to do that. It is an encouragement to after an initial practice period either go a lot more extreme or to loose points continuously.

And of course this is still the discussion-phase.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Old 12-15-2020, 09:18 PM   #218
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Adding another day before I head off to bed myself... night all.... hope yours goes well.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 12-15-2020, 11:03 PM   #219
poiuytr

Default adding 3 nights

adding 3 nights (if I can) ☺️ and you have to sleep wearing your diaper only, like a good baby . besides, suck your big toe for 10 minutes before going under the covers. enjoy, Gae
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 06:06 AM   #220
Fiona
Distinguished Member

And another night. Also a new rule: Get yourself an adult-sized pacifier and keep it in your mouth whenever you sleep. Until it arrives, or if that is absolutely not possible at work, use your thumb as stand-in.

Old 12-16-2020, 06:33 AM   #221
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

I'll jump in to add a night.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 08:03 AM   #222
nayaths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
I have not made any proposal to that effect: Having you wear day and night will obviously be more conducive to make you dependent than only wearing at night and getting double the reduction for double the time only seems fair, since you still have to wear diapers just as long as you would have to otherwise. Of course this could be counteracted by making every post give you two additional nights/days, which I'm certain everyone here would be fine with.

The other one is admittedly a lot more extreme in its reduction, but it first of all breaks a limit so I'd say a decent reward is in order for that, secondly reduces that reward with repetitions to the point where it will cost you points not to do that. It is an encouragement to after an initial practice period either go a lot more extreme or to loose points continuously.

And of course this is still the discussion-phase.
I think for the sake of the situation I'm living in I'm gonna nix the second one. I can appreicate the thought but I dont think I'm ready to push that barrier just yet.

But I do still like the idea of being able to trade wearing diapers during the day for an extra mark off what I owe. I've been taking in your suggestions and making notes, don't worry! An option like this is going to be in my vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Also a new rule: Get yourself an adult-sized pacifier and keep it in your mouth whenever you sleep. Until it arrives, or if that is absolutely not possible at work, use your thumb as stand-in.
However I will say that I can do this one and I love it. I often have my pacci near if I dont use it, so I can make sure thats added to my rules list!

TOYS PM DARES

Old 12-16-2020, 08:15 AM   #223
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I think for the sake of the situation I'm living in I'm gonna nix the second one. I can appreicate the thought but I dont think I'm ready to push that barrier just yet.
I'd say keep it as an option and just don't do it then. There is nothing in this that discourages you from not doing it.

Quote:
But I do still like the idea of being able to trade wearing diapers during the day for an extra mark off what I owe. I've been taking in your suggestions and making notes, don't worry! An option like this is going to be in my vote.
How about this: Every post we make that contains an actual dare or rule-suggestion that you add can add two days instead of one? That way your time won't just halve by doing 24/7 and there is an encouragement to post more than just “adding a day”. Alternatively you could allow double-posting for substantial comments, as I find it sometimes annoying having to wait, when I have another idea for rules or a question. The substantiality-part would still give this a reasonable amount of rate-limitation.

Quote:
However I will say that I can do this one and I love it. I often have my pacci near if I dont use it, so I can make sure thats added to my rules list!
Great! Does that mean you will even wear it at work?

Last edited by Fiona; 12-16-2020 at 08:17 AM.
Old 12-16-2020, 06:34 PM   #224
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Just thought I stop in and check on things.... and of course I can't resist adding a day while I'm at it.

Also, I like the suggestion about the SUBSTANTIAL posts above... it seems fair and not to bad... but maybe still make it only SUBSTANTIAL double posts (both have to be substantial, that way people can't just save up ideas and put in 5 or 6 posts at a time) or an hour (or two) between your posts (if they are SUBSTANTIAL and no one else has posted).

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 12-16-2020, 06:39 PM   #225
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

What the heck, have another night from me if it makes you happy

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk