Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-16-2018, 05:25 AM   #211
Simi

Announcement for all ye filthy vile peasants
While I enjoy watching my minions in the dungeon and dream of pouncing on them I want more entertainment and the royal kitty needs attention!

1. All peasants must spend 2 sentences per post here appreciating the royal kitten assistant or the queen piggy! Petting is demanded!

2. every animal noise coming from the pesants means they must embrace that animal side more, each animal noise requires 2 minuets in the mind of the animal, on all 4s and doing appropriate tasks for what animal noise they are imitiating as well as having to write on their body "I am a XXXX" where XXXX is the animal they revealed themselves to be

3. While we are in an animal theme for now anytime a member of the kingdom wants to pleasure themselves AFTER THEY HAVE ATTEMPTED TO REBEL they must spend 1 minute humping for ever 10 minutes of play they do

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 05:30 AM   #212
joe89
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Announcement for all ye filthy vile peasants
While I enjoy watching my minions in the dungeon and dream of pouncing on them I want more entertainment and the royal kitty needs attention!

1. All peasants must spend 2 sentences per post here appreciating the royal kitten assistant or the queen piggy! Petting is demanded!

2. every animal noise coming from the pesants means they must embrace that animal side more, each animal noise requires 2 minuets in the mind of the animal, on all 4s and doing appropriate tasks for what animal noise they are imitiating as well as having to write on their body "I am a XXXX" where XXXX is the animal they revealed themselves to be

3. While we are in an animal theme for now anytime a member of the kingdom wants to pleasure themselves AFTER THEY HAVE ATTEMPTED TO REBEL they must spend 1 minute humping for ever 10 minutes of play they do
As i really want to pet you, i guess i will still stay down here anyway. It just soo cosy . Iam hoping for you, that some of my roommates down here will go up though

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Controll, Bets, Games, ruined orgasms, Female celeb tasks

Dislikes: "hard" Pain, CBT, light pain

Limits:Family, Anal, Public, Messy, pee/scat, humping, forced joining threads, crossdressíng, pics, bondage, cornertime, commando

PM-Dares
joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 05:36 AM   #213
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
As i really want to pet you, i guess i will still stay down here anyway. It just soo cosy . Iam hoping for you, that some of my roommates down here will go up though
Wait, if you really want to pet Simi, then why would you stay in the dungeons, when petting is now a rule?

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 05:37 AM   #214
joe89
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Wait, if you really want to pet Simi, then why would you stay in the dungeons, when petting is now a rule?
I was referring to that rule, but some other things make me think its better for me downstairs

Limits:Family, Anal, Public, Messy, pee/scat, humping, forced joining threads, crossdressíng, pics, bondage, cornertime, commando

PM-Dares
Old 10-16-2018, 09:19 AM   #215
joe89
Distinguished Member

What do the other peasants say? Will we stay together down?

PM-Dares
Old 10-16-2018, 10:05 AM   #216
FrenziedHazel

I feel kinda bad for the piggy queen, but wahhhh, Petplay is edgy and I need somebody threatening me with terrible things.

Eh. I'll leave the dungeon if piggy will promote me to commoner

Also all hail kitteh, etc, etc. You can haz cheezeburger.
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:41 AM   #217
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenziedHazel View Post
I feel kinda bad for the piggy queen, but wahhhh, Petplay is edgy and I need somebody threatening me with terrible things.

Eh. I'll leave the dungeon if piggy will promote me to commoner

Also all hail kitteh, etc, etc. You can haz cheezeburger.
How nice of you to start with the hailing before even leaving the dungeon. :3

Wait the dungeon has cheezburgers? Maybe I should move in.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-16-2018, 01:16 PM   #218
joe89
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Tasty food and cold drinks, better than expected

PM-Dares
Old 10-16-2018, 01:54 PM   #219
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

Well, thank the nines I saw the notice of rules changing. Did it only for the first half of the day.

After hard working day ploughing through fields alone in this kingdom, I decided that enough is enough and people should get freed from the dungeon. Still feeling like a wolf and having its mark on my leg I spent most of my time whining while laying in this position, trying to conserve my energy. Getting bored of it I decided that I want some water to drink so I took a water bowl and tried licking it as a wolf would(from the ground). Being human is certainly easier. After getting my small drink I tried pouncing around my room. Then got tired of that and I layed on the floor and howled at my lamp again. Played fetch with my pencil a little bit, this time not being on the knees. I tried to dig through the floor a little bit but to no avail - the floor was better than my silly attempts so I barked at it out of frustration. All in all, I spent 22 mins (I wanted 30) making wolf noises - 6 whines, 2 howls and 3 barks.
And yes, my knees are perfectly fine, I only noticed it because I saw some blood on the floor...

I thank ye royal Queen for not punishing this lowly peasant(hides all the pitchforks) I appreciate your kingdom *pats head*. Your rule is true and just. *resisting very hard not to eat the piggy*

-falls asleep-
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture

Last edited by kanger; 10-16-2018 at 10:23 PM.
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to kanger for this post:
Old 10-16-2018, 02:55 PM   #220
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanger View Post
Well, thank the nines I saw the notice of rules changing. Did it only for the first half of the day.

After hard working day ploughing through fields alone in this kingdom, I decided that enough is enough and people should get freed from the dungeon. Still feeling like a wolf and having its mark on my leg I spent most of my time whining while laying in this position, trying to conserve my energy. Getting bored of it I decided that I want some water to drink so I took a water bowl and tried licking it as a wolf would(from the ground). Being human is certainly easier. After getting my small drink I tried pouncing around my room. Then got tired of that and I layed on the floor and howled at my lamp again. Played fetch with my pencil a little bit, this time not being on the knees. I tried to dig through the floor a little bit but to no avail - the floor was better than my silly attempts so I barked at it out of frustration. All in all, I spent 22 mins (I wanted 30) making wolf noises - 6 whines, 2 howls and 4 barks.
And yes, my knees are perfectly fine, I only noticed it because I saw some blood on the floor...

I thank ye royal Queen for not punishing this lowly peasant(hides all the pitchforks) I appreciate your kingdom *pats head*. Your rule is true and just. *resisting very hard not to eat the piggy*

-falls asleep-
You're really carrying the revolution on your shoulders. ^_^

Revolution: ? animal noises of any kind, done out loud. (22 complete)

The revolution wolf continues to fly the flag high! Or at.. like... wolf mouth-level, I guess.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-16-2018, 11:35 PM   #221
joe89
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You're really carrying the revolution on your shoulders. ^_^

Revolution: ? animal noises of any kind, done out loud. (22 complete)

The revolution wolf continues to fly the flag high! Or at.. like... wolf mouth-level, I guess.
We are with you, kanger. Gladly coming up in the next oportunity

PM-Dares
Old 10-17-2018, 08:20 AM   #222
FrenziedHazel

Quote:

Good point. Hailing retracted.

No cheezburgers for you.
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 02:07 PM   #223
joe89
Distinguished Member

Its getting a little boring down here , i just finished the last beer and there are just some bags of crisps left

PM-Dares
Old 10-17-2018, 02:47 PM   #224
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

Got into a pub today.... apparently it's free beer there *hic*, no one around here to take my mooooney *hic*......Kitten is goo*hic*od. Kitten is cute *gives headpats*.
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:12 PM   #225
Dionysian

After a while, I couldn't help myself. I started to spend my day as a cat and was compelled to write "I am a kitten" on my belly. I spent a nice, long time grooming myself on all fours and stretching out my four kitty legs...in total, I spent 20 minutes making 10 cat noises, mostly mewls with a couple of big meows!

Of course, my kitty act could never compare to the One True Kitty. Royal advisor cat is best cat. ^'.'^

Likes: Bladder control/desperation, edging, orgasm control/denial, anal insertions, enema, lingerie, hypno
Dislikes/Punishments: Spanking, pain in general, complete chastity, mind-numbing tasks
Limits: Scat, emeto, eating/drinking unsanitary substances, blood, permanent, illegal, friends and family, true public, pictures, vaginal penetration

Dionysian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk