Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-31-2011, 11:34 PM   #211
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
Oh Kitty Bella,

Time to get off your high horse You are to wear diapers (any type) and a skirt for three days straight. You can only remove it at home, so if you're out and about...tough!

ok anything else u wanna add while ur at it? and can only remove what while at home??

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:56 PM   #212
JohnnyB

Your diaper of course!

Since you seem so playful, I suppose we can make it a bit more exciting.

*In addition to the above requirements, these are unique tasks to be done on each day*

Day 1: White skirt. You are to drink 4 full glasses (must be 6" or taller) of water and go for a walk. You cannot return home until your diaper is soaked. When it is, you must skip all the way home!You must drink that same amount before going to bed. Change your diaper in the morning!

Day 2: Short skirt. You can go around and do whatever you like for today! However, no matter when you go to the bathroom...you cannot remove your diaper until you get 20PMs on GetDare. Feel free to use some imagination I don't want to see any "PM me for XXX pics" Hehe

Day 3: Tight skirt, dress shirt, high heels. You are to go out to eat somewhere, preferably with friends, and at a nice place.

Any better dear?

Should you accept this dare, if any day is failed, you must let me know!

---===TOYS===---

Bondage/Self-Bondage, Leotards/Swimsuits, Anal Toys, Sensual/Playful Female Domination, Clover Clamps, Handcuffs, Rope, Gags, Clothespins, Locks

Maybe:
Diapers, Chastity, Whipping/Paddling, Cum Play, Hot Wax

Limits:
Public, Piss/Scat, Messy, Dangerous, Illegal, High pain, Ruining clothing, Permanent

Last edited by JohnnyB; 07-31-2011 at 11:59 PM.
JohnnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:22 AM   #213
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
Your diaper of course!

Since you seem so playful, I suppose we can make it a bit more exciting.

*In addition to the above requirements, these are unique tasks to be done on each day*

Day 1: White skirt. You are to drink 4 full glasses (must be 6" or taller) of water and go for a walk. You cannot return home until your diaper is soaked. When it is, you must skip all the way home!You must drink that same amount before going to bed. Change your diaper in the morning!

Day 2: Short skirt. You can go around and do whatever you like for today! However, no matter when you go to the bathroom...you cannot remove your diaper until you get 20PMs on GetDare. Feel free to use some imagination I don't want to see any "PM me for XXX pics" Hehe

Day 3: Tight skirt, dress shirt, high heels. You are to go out to eat somewhere, preferably with friends, and at a nice place.

Any better dear?

Should you accept this dare, if any day is failed, you must let me know!
1 and 3 are way to public for me as Public is a Limit.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:44 PM   #214
baobao

Simple for you, next time having sex or doing masturbation you need to be sucking pacifier or your thumb
I'm too lazy to use my AB stuff So i needs dares to help me use them
baobao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #215
nasty girl
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to nasty girl

wear diaper for 1 day and pour some flour down your diaper

DIS LIKES/FAMLY ILLEGAL POO

when ever someone pms me with the words "its time" i lick my feet for 3 min

when ever someone PM's me with the words 'Get To It', I will take off my Shoes and Socks and leave them off for the next Two Hours, no matter where I am at!
nasty girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #216
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

whenever at home alone, wear diapers and the shortest skirt you can find, all bathroom needs must be done in the diaper.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:24 AM   #217
Frozzle_DX

Rosette Work!

Tomorrow go to work in diapers, no need for toilet breaks (:
Frozzle_DX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #218
OnlineSlaveYah

Gah, i'm not worthy to give you a dare , none of them will live up to your AMAZING standard. <3. but i'll try, or else this post would be pointless... Diapers for 4 days and only 1 change a day allowed, use it wisely, oh yea, and of course no toilets what-so-ever haha
OnlineSlaveYah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:57 AM   #219
Shades
getDare Devil

You may only wear one article of clothing with your diapers, when you are at home. You must crawl when you travel from room to room and of course no toilets. You may only change your diaper after both wetting and messing it, and putting on a pair of briefs and giving yourself a wicked wedgie for 20 minutes. You must suck your thumb whenever you are on getDare. You must put all of your food in the blender to make it mush before you eat it. When you sleep, you must be in only a diaper and once you are in bed, you cannot get out for 10 hours for any reason.
Those are all of the rules, this will last for three days.
Let me know how it goes and have fun

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #220
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

First for this dare need another get dare member. your going to have a little bladder/bowel control contest. The goal is to hold it longer than the other member. The catch is that you will be daring each other back and fourth the whole time with things you both must do.

So for example You could say ill drink 32oz of water, the I would either have to give up and loose or also drink 32oz of water. The it would be my turn and i could say something like ill drink 32oz of prune juice and again you would also have to drink that or give up.

during the contest the players may either wear normal cloths or diapers, if a contestant chooses diapers the automatically must drink 20oz at the start, however they don't have to worry about messing their cloths lol.

Whoever wets or messes themselves first, or fails to complete a task loses

The winner shall administer a harsh diaper punishment based on the level of of failure.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #221
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

i'll be the other person shades . i'll be fun to see who wins

as for you k1rage, you must wear a diaper until shades and i decide a winner. and you have no bathroom privaleges. you must also roll a die every 15 minutes. odd drink 20oz of water even drink 25 oz of prune juice.

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #222
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

Wear a diaper for the next 2 days, you must use it for both pee and poo. You may not use your diaper in anyway or remove your diaper for the entire two days without my permission. If you wet, mess, or remove your diaper for any reason without my say so, then you must pm me for a punishment.
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #223
lion74
Distinguished Member

For the next two days you are to wear and use diapers. Roll a die that's how many diaper changes you get for those two days.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:02 PM   #224
OnlineSlaveYah

mmm baby food... time to get some real healthy food, get a banana and mash it up, then get this all around ur lips, then empty the rest into your diaper, so ur sitting in mashed bananas, so your all messy right? Face covered in banana, diaper covered in banana.. wow... thats alot of bananas.. well to add to it, no toilet for 15 hours , and no changes.
OnlineSlaveYah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:36 AM   #225
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

your dare is to go out and buy a pacifier and some ribbon. you are to make a strap on paci that you are to wear for the next 3 weeks at night. EVERY night. if you forget one night you are to go diapered the rest of the next day as well as not allowed to masterbate.

each night put two frozen marshmallows up your bottom before you go to sleep

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy