Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-17-2021, 10:45 PM   #2206
kaiman
getDare Zealot

It's beautiful how girls always manage to do something they want and love and make it seem as they are doing you a favour . I mean it when I say it's beautiful.

It does seem like you are pushing the envelope there. The options you talked about, on the "menu", seems quite advanced and custom.

Did you crafted all of those possible things to do with a workshop tool or did you work on something that was already there?

MODIFY

EDIT: *extends a daisy as sign of peace* hope you didn't get mad at the joke. I was just messing with you. Men do the same thing ofc, and many other worst ones, often. I really appreciate that you invited me there, didn't want to sound rude

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 02-17-2021 at 11:10 PM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 11:16 PM   #2207
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
It's beautiful how girls always manage to do something they want and love and make it seem as they are doing you a favour . I mean it when I say it's beautiful.

It does seem like you are pushing the envelope there. The options you talked about, on the "menu", seems quite advanced and custom.

Did you crafted all of those possible things to do with a workshop tool or did you work on something that was already there?

MODIFY

EDIT: *extends a daisy as sign of peace* hope you didn't get mad at the joke. I was just messing with you. Men do the same thing ofc, and many other worst ones, often. I really appreciate that you invited me there, didn't want to sound rude
Wow. Such detailed questions! So there are a few different ways to build. You can create basic "prims" which are shapes like cubes, spheres, cones, etc and manipulate those shapes into what you want them to be - adding texture so it doesn't look lame. You can create mesh objects through an external 3D creator like Blender and upload them into Second Life. Or you can buy something another creator made. Some creators make bank in Second Life. The most popular creators make their living off of making and selling items.

Plus you can do similar things with animations, clothing, hair, skins, you name it (those types of items are typically made in 3rd party programs and then uploaded into SL).

For our sim, a lot of it was buying other creator's creations, modifying them to fit our needs, and a bit of prim building. (I have learned super basic mesh modeling at this point, but not well enough to build with it.)

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 11:28 PM   #2208
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Before I reply, I'll redeem 50 MODIFY points to add a modification

Keywords used below do not count as being posted.

--------------------------

FACEHUGGER

Lola can place a facehugger on one of the keywords that she still has to pay.

The creature will help Lola by attacking the creature but will also defend his meal. From strangers and friends alike.

DEFEND

- hugged keyword can't be targeted by the NO, NOT THAT ONE power.
- hugged keyword can NEVER be posted more than once in a single post. This includes Saturdays and the YOUR LIFE IS ABOUT TO SUCK power.
- everytime Lola touches the facehugger (placing/removing) he defends himself. Lola rolls a d12 and adds the result to the keyword where the creature is being placed or removed from.
- if the facehugger is still on a keyword when it's completely paid off, he attacks Lola twice. One for being touched and one for being hungry. Two d12 are rolled and the sum of the results is added to the next keyword where the facehugger is going to be placed.

ATTACK

During Lola's daily reports, the facehugger behaviour is defined by his value of stamina:

- if the stamina has an odd numbered value, the hugger is resting and will sleep instead of attacking
- if the stamina has an even numbered value the hugger is awake and will attack, reducing the remaining health of the keyword he is hugging by: total health of the keyword/[100/(stamina/2)] - rounded down. Note: for the edge keyword, the value of remaining health is the same as the value of total health
- if the stamina has a value of 10, the facehugger will lay an egg in the keyword, that will reduce her remaining health by one at every following daily report.

STAMINA AND REPORT

- when placed on a keyword, the facehugger has 0 stamina
- untill he stays on the same keyword, he will gain 1 stamina everyday. Stamina gets added right before the daily report
- the daily report has to specify on which keyword the facehugger is placed and the current value of his stamina
- the daily report has to specify if there are eggs and on which keywords they are
- the facehugger can be removed and placed on another keyword after every daily report. When removed, he will loose all of his stamina and start again from 0

NEVER IDLE

If Lola decides for any reason not to place the facehugger on a keyword, he'll hug her and attack everyday. If during the daily report the hugger is on her face, Lola will have to roll a dice to see which keyword will increment (same way keyword of the day is choosen) and roll a d12 to see how much the increment will be.

When all keywords are payed, the hugger morphs into his adult form and doesn't need the help of Lola anymore. Will hug her and go away without causing any harm.

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-17-2021, 11:54 PM   #2209
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thanks, Kaiman. I'll be sure to apply the face hugger at midnight tonight.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 02-18-2021, 12:07 AM   #2210
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Wow. Such detailed questions! So there are a few different ways to build. You can create basic "prims" which are shapes like cubes, spheres, cones, etc and manipulate those shapes into what you want them to be - adding texture so it doesn't look lame. You can create mesh objects through an external 3D creator like Blender and upload them into Second Life. Or you can buy something another creator made. Some creators make bank in Second Life. The most popular creators make their living off of making and selling items.

Plus you can do similar things with animations, clothing, hair, skins, you name it (those types of items are typically made in 3rd party programs and then uploaded into SL).

For our sim, a lot of it was buying other creator's creations, modifying them to fit our needs, and a bit of prim building. (I have learned super basic mesh modeling at this point, but not well enough to build with it.)
Amazing. I was quite into workshopping myself, when I used to spend more time on games.

It seems a really layered and customizable system, as you described it, and it's no wonder that probably many people are making a living out of that. Especially for such a popular game with a lot of following.

Man..all this talking about mesh and prims and textures really brings me back. I was quite passionate about the shit.

If you didn't have some IT and design study behind you it probably took quite a bit of effort to get to that point, and I can only imagine how much time and passion you all put in creating all those models and animations. Without even considering all the work that goes into concept and details and all the part of pure writing. The idea behind it it's really original and has something of you... I'm impressed, really.

Impressed enough that at this point, I might as well straight out promise that I'll come take a look. With or without striptease. Better with, obviously but it's not the thing that got me there hehe

Be careful handling that facehugger. He's a sweet guy but he likes to SLAP every now and then

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 02-18-2021 at 12:09 AM.
Old 02-18-2021, 12:17 AM   #2211
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This admin post violates the following rules:
  • Multiple keywords in a post
  • Disabled keywords in a post

Keyword list didn't change, but you might want to look anyway.

Keyword of the Day for Bunny is: EVIL
Keyword Goal: 6

Facehugger: I am placing the Facehugger on HOLD.
Stamina: 0

1D12 Roll to add to HOLD: 3

Denied Until At Least March 26, 2021
DRINK 273 ( 218 done) 79.85%
HOLD (Facehugger Attached) 251 ( 218 done) 86.85%
EDGE 600
HAIR 271 - 1355 minutes ( 1249 min complete) 92.18%
SLAP 469 ( 320 complete) 68.23%
SMACK 234 ( 210 complete) 89.74%
THIGH 245 - 1225 thigh smacks ( 700 complete) 57.14%
TOOTHPASTE 174 ( 164 done) 94.25%
VOICE
BLINDFOLD 238 ( 201 min complete) 84.45%
DEAF 159 ( 82 min complete) 51.57%
MOO 200 - 1000 minutes ( 638 min complete) 63.80%
EVIL 54 ( 46 until activation)
MODIFY 449 (Remember to track your own. You need 50 to use)
COMBO
  • Drink/Hair x 3 ( 3 complete)
  • Drink/Blindfold x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Hair/Blindfold x 8 ( 8 complete)
  • Hair/Moo x 2
  • Slap/Toothpaste x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Smack/Moo x 1
  • Thigh/Thigh x 2
  • Toothpaste/Moo x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Blindfold/Deaf x 12
  • Blindfold/Tiptoes x 1 ( 1 complete)
    Permanently Disabled Keywords
    • SCARY 17 ( 8 until activation) 2 movies paid "His House" & "I'm Thinking of Ending Things"
    • PIN 319 - 1595 minutes completed
    • ROCK 169 - 171 minutes completed
    • GAG 85 - 450 minutes completed
    • SNAP 164 - 164 completed
    • DUMB BUNNY 155 - 155 completed
    • ICE 448 - 448 minutes completed
    • CAGE 289 - 578 minutes completed
    • TIP TOES 113 - 113 minutes completed

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 02-18-2021, 12:32 AM   #2212
kaiman
getDare Zealot

He was kind to you. They always start like that, I would be careful if I were you

Last songs and I'll be off *yaaaawn* have a nice sleep Lola

MODIFY

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-18-2021, 10:59 AM   #2213
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Morning all. I have finally decided to start reaching cusps again. A few things that I haven't reported yet due to business meetings:

I woke up and did 50 inner leg hits.
Then I did 1 hour pee delay with 2 bottles of water.
Finally after my work meetings concluded, I did some head string bondage (30 min) and reached 24 cusps.

Attempt #4: Day 1/4
Cusps Remaining: 576

EVIL

Keyword of the Day: 1/6

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 02-18-2021, 01:12 PM   #2214
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This post violates the double post rule. Spent an hour not being able to hear.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 02-18-2021, 01:17 PM   #2215
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

wow this still going, over 2000 posts!

BLINDFOLD

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 01:27 PM   #2216
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Evil as it's your key word enjoy it for today
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 02:37 PM   #2217
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

I did some head string bondage (30 min) and reached 31 cusps.

Attempt #4: Day 1/4
Cusps Remaining: 545

EVIL

Keyword of the Day: 2/6

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 02-18-2021, 02:45 PM   #2218
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Wanted to feed huggy a bit and I almost fell in a trap.

A SLAP will do

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-18-2021, 03:00 PM   #2219
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Haha. Not being able to use that power is one of the best things about huggy.

EVIL

Keyword of the Day: 3/6

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 02-18-2021, 03:37 PM   #2220
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

1 hour pee delay with 2 bottles of water done.

This post violates the double post rule.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, torture