Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-20-2017, 07:55 PM   #2101
syiefa1
Account Banned

The bullies take you into the bathroom, strip you, and force you over their knee. You are spanked 50 times on each cheek, and then one of the bullies pulls out a whip, and hits your ass with it 25 times. The bullies steal your clothes, so you must remain naked for an hour
syiefa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 03:38 AM   #2102
jsgt213

the bully gives you a bra connection wedgie and forces you to do 30 situps naked apart from the wedgie

PM me WEDGIE and i'll do any wedgie dare you want that fits within limits
jsgt213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 01:36 PM   #2103
Wazzup

The bullies catch you on your way into the bathroom and give you a swirly (just water if against limits, pee if not) and then give you a wedgie and give you a swirly whlist spanking you, the leave you tied up on a hook, it takes 20 mins before you are found (30 mins if you just used water)

Please involve wedgies and something else from dislikes

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Punishments

I have no toys, only household items
I do not have kik and I don't intend on getting it
Wazzup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:15 PM   #2104
PacifierGirl

The bully notices you're wearing female underwear and finds this absolutely hilarious! He grabs your underwear from the front and yanks it hard, until it's level with your eyes. Your balls ache underneath. He carries you like this to a bathroom stall and leaves you on a peg (use a cupboard if you can!), gags you and leaves you like this for 10 minutes.

It's not over yet, though, because you're discovered by your crush who finds this situation absolutely hilarious and photographs you and sends it to PacifierGirl on GetDare.

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:51 PM   #2105
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

The bullies for you and give you a massive wedgie and drag you into the bathroom, they give you a swirly and one of them sits on your back so you can't get your head of of the toilet,they tell you they'll only let you go once you have wet yourself, if you don't have to go you must drink the toilet water until you can. Once you do you must stay like that for 2 hours

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 05:07 PM   #2106
Omo

The bullies hang out in the bathroom, skipping class. As a result, you're afraid to go in there. (Drink one glass of water/hour until you're desperate). Finally, you're squirming and desperate to go. You decide to risk going in, only to get a swirly before you even realise what's happening. They then force you to lick the toilet seat, wedgieing you as you do. Suddenly, a teacher walks in. The bullies drop you and flee. The teacher asks if you're okay, and you have a chat. (Wait 20 more minutes,then you may go.)

Funishmemts: Typing lines, wedgies, hidden public

Limits: Feminization, exposure, edging/orgasm control, oral, anal, scat, messy

PM dares
Spoiler:
PM me SPANK and I'll spank my ass 25 times per cheek

PM me HOLD and I will drink 3 large glasses of water and not pee for 3 hours after I finish drinking.

PM me WEDGIE, a type, and how long and I'll do it

BDSM type
Omo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:08 AM   #2107
PacifierGirl

The bullies have trashed the school toilets, meaning they're all out of order for a week. From 9-3, over the next Monday-Friday period, you cannot pee.

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:29 AM   #2108
Mr.Kitty

the bullies catch you in the bathroom and give you a wedgie and as swirlie. They then force you to take off all your clothes except for your wedgie'd underwear. They hold you down until you pee yourself then they take use your clothes to mop it up

Dislikes (punishments) CBT, chastity, Anal

Limits: Scat, Family, Illegal, Blood, Social suicide
Mr.Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:14 PM   #2109
SissyPanda

The bullies force you into the bathroom, and steal all of your clothes. They throw a pair of cum-stained panties at you to at the very least cover yourself. Once you put it on, they force you to suck them off! (Suck a dildo or something of similar shape) They then finish all over your face, and leave you there covered in cum!

And feel free to send me dares! :3
PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78128
SissyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:33 PM   #2110
Mr.Kitty

Some bullies force you into a tutu and panties, along with a bra, they force you to go out into the middle of the crowd at lunch and dance around in your new outfit and pour milk into your panties

Dislikes (punishments) CBT, chastity, Anal

Limits: Scat, Family, Illegal, Blood, Social suicide
Mr.Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:21 PM   #2111
JoLucyHole

Location: Usually in an hotel room somewhere around the world

The bullies immobilize you at home, strip your clothes off and force you to wear a cheerleader uniform. They bend you over and spank your ass until it's bright red. Then they fuck your ass one after one and cum right in your mouth. "Keep the cum inside your mouth bitch!" They say. They close your nose and force you to swallow leaving you on the ground.
Outfits

44/Sissy/Extremely Submissive
Kik: jolucyhole

Lovense remote (Hush and Nora) ID: jolucy
The avatar and profile pic are myself

PM Dares
JoLucyHole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:09 PM   #2112
SPQR

The bullies catch you in the street, they put you the mask you have in "My Toys part 2" before you can see they and force you to go to the house of one of them, the undress you and force you to be in fourth with your handcuffs fuck your ass for 10 minutes, after that one of them want more so force you to give him an oral meanwhile the other is fucking your ass for 10 more minutes, they put your biggest buttplug in your ass, take out your mask, cum in your face and a little bit go to your hair and clean it with a pair of panties and make you dress it, slap your ass 20 times, take a picture of you and give your clothes, but the keep your boxers and you need to dress the panties, they let you go, you finally can go home, but your home is 30 minutes in foot, in home, you remember this and how much you like it, ruin an orgasm in panties and cum with the panties in your mouth

Spoiler:
Dick size: 6,6 inches
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SPQR for this post:
Old 03-18-2017, 04:55 PM   #2113
SPQR

bumping this thread

Spoiler:
Dick size: 6,6 inches
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:07 PM   #2114
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

You're eating a bowl of spaghetti ohs when your bully comes up and grabs your bowl. He threatens to dump the entire bowl over your head. You tell him you're sick of him picking on you and you're gonna stand up for yourself, so you hit him in the stomach as hard as you can. This really makes him mad, so he tells you from now on he's gonna show you just where standing up for yourself gets you, so he grabs your arm that you used to hit him with and twists it behind your back until you cry. Then he dumps your entire bowl of spaghetti ohs down the front of your tighty whiteys before giving you a wedgie in the back up your neck. He finishes with a swift punch in the nuts and leaves you in a sobbing heap on the floor. Next time you'll think twice before standing up to him.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:38 PM   #2115
MakingMyWayDowntown

Location: Probably somewhere being punished for being so stupid.

Your sitting at lunch, eating a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup when your bully comes by. Your bully yanks you out of your seat and pours the tomato soup down your pants, stuffing the grilled cheese down there with the soup and then giving you a rough frontal wedgie. Then, he turns you around , pulls down your pants, and spanks you 20 times, hard. Someone yells about a teacher coming and your bully pulls up your pants and pushes you into your seat. When the teacher asks what's happened, the bully jumps to say how you just went crazy and started yelling cuss words and threatening students. Before you can defend yourself, several students jump up to confirm his story and the bully gets away with bullying you while you get 40 spanks from the principal.

Likes: It doesn’t deserve to have likes, it only deserves punishment.

Dislikes: extreme pain, sleep deprivation, fat shaming, diet/exercise rules, really long corner time, rough anal, and extremely long pee and poop denial.

Limits: Pics (unless it trusts you), blood, anything it says no to.

Every time it gets a PM, it will cane it’s udders 50 times.
MakingMyWayDowntown is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie