Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #196
Shades
getDare Devil

Put on a diaper and a shirt that is too small for you, that is all. When you have to pee, you may only go in your diaper; you must pee in your diaper until it leaks completely (wear your best diaper, not those dinky granny panties). Before you change you must also, play dress-up like a kid would (other sex's clothes) and use a binky (pacifier) or your thumb if you don't have one.
If you have to poop before you have soaked your diapers through, you must use the diapers to mess in too. So not to get diaper rash (at least not too bad) once you mess you must change after 35 minutes.
If you refuse to poop in the diaper as per the dare, you must PM me for a punishment.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:55 PM   #197
diaper fun

put in a but plug, eat baby food, wear a diaper , then dress and act like a baby girl
diaper fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:03 PM   #198
lion74
Distinguished Member

for the next week you must use diapers 24/7 and either sleep with a pacifier your suck your thumb.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #199
db25
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a diaper on your head for 10 minutes, use it for 1 day, then finish with it on your head for 10 more minutes.
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:35 AM   #200
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Drink a full 64oz bottle of prune juice. Put on multiple diapers each with slits (except for the outside one obviously) to allow the liquid to flow from one diaper to the next. The diaper should be thick enough to cause you to walk bow legged. The get you favorite kiddie movie, get comfortable and watch it. During the movie you should not move from you comfortable spot and you should be drinking slowly out of a bottle (baby if you have it, if not get one of those water bottles with the "sport top" or whatever) for the whole movie. Dont hold it at all during the movie just relax and enjoy.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:56 PM   #201
lion74
Distinguished Member

For a week you have to use diapers when you need to go to the bathroom

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:58 PM   #202
alexz
getDare Sweetheart

Act as a baby (use only a diaper and a pacifier) for the rest of the day and sunday

Likes: Bondage, nipple torture, clothespins, CBT, Body Writting, Pain

Dislikes: Scat, piss, family, friends, anal, Public
alexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:15 AM   #203
diaperkitten

Every time you pee you must pee a little in your pants and you can't change all day. Do this for a week and if it becomes noticabel you have wet you must mess yourself.

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:28 AM   #204
Diaper_Boy

Put a pacifier on a ribbon. Keep it around your neck for the next four days. No taking it off no matter what. Even in public you should have your pacifier around your neck.

Likes: Semi Public, Humiliation, Spanking, Diapers, ABDL Dares, Dressing like a baby

Dislikes: Family/Friends, Anything too public, Anal Dares

Me <3's MOAR
Diaper_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:30 AM   #205
diaperkitten

I don't have a pacifire can I have another and you should poop yourself once a week for a month and if your brave make it in public .

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:16 PM   #206
OnlineSlaveYah

Bell 'your majesty'

For one hour you are a little princess, and i mean little, as in crawl, suck your thumb, little pink dress if you have one, and a diaper. good luck have fun :L
OnlineSlaveYah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:58 PM   #207
CookieeMonsterr

Send a message via MSN to CookieeMonsterr

wear a diaper for 2 days...

i dont have any diapers so i cant do a diaper dare but i love to act like a baby

I've been naughty and I need to be punished in PM
Komodo Jones is my daddy!
Cookiee. Cookiee. Cookiee.
18,Female, US.

Limits: public, severe pain, family and friends, danger, pics and webcam,
Dislikes (but will do): piss and poo (no eating tho)
CookieeMonsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #208
OnlineSlaveYah

Default googoogaagaa

sir yes sir! for you , you have to crawl around the room, then stop and suck your thumb for 10 minutes, once you've done that crawl around the room one final time before u become a big boy again :L
OnlineSlaveYah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:02 PM   #209
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineSlaveYah View Post
sir yes sir! for you , you have to crawl around the room, then stop and suck your thumb for 10 minutes, once you've done that crawl around the room one final time before u become a big boy again :L
LOL FAIL!!
Read CookieeMonsterr's Sig
18/Female USA
so for that u add 2 more days onto Cookiee's 2 days and ur banned from toilet for all 4 days!

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:20 PM   #210
JohnnyB

Oh Kitty Bella,

Time to get off your high horse You are to wear diapers (any type) and a skirt for three days straight. You can only remove it at home, so if you're out and about...tough!

---===TOYS===---

Bondage/Self-Bondage, Leotards/Swimsuits, Anal Toys, Sensual/Playful Female Domination, Clover Clamps, Handcuffs, Rope, Gags, Clothespins, Locks

Maybe:
Diapers, Chastity, Whipping/Paddling, Cum Play, Hot Wax

Limits:
Public, Piss/Scat, Messy, Dangerous, Illegal, High pain, Ruining clothing, Permanent
JohnnyB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy