Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-01-2021, 09:34 AM   #15481
Sabina
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyGirl69 View Post
Lets add another double for Emily22
Yes is good idea, now I belive emily regret her promise DOUBLE !
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

MILF receptionist thread here!
You can leave comments.

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 09:37 AM   #15482
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Yes is good idea, now I belive emily regret her promise DOUBLE !
Not yet, but I'm sure I will by the end of it

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 10:53 AM   #15483
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Oh, regrets are part of the fun!
DOUBLE Emily22
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 12:15 PM   #15484
Sabina
getDare Devil

Is very true allison

DOUBLE emily
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous

You can leave comments.

Old 12-01-2021, 12:27 PM   #15485
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

DOUBLE just for emily

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 12:42 PM   #15486
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

And another DOUBLE for Emily22
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 12-01-2021, 11:12 PM   #15487
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

DOUBLE Emily22 and THROAT SissyGirl22 please

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 11:12 PM   #15488
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

and once again:

DOUBLE Emily22 and THROAT SissyGirl22 please

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 12:29 AM   #15489
Sabina
getDare Devil

Only DOUBLE emily, and please at crotch rope today for 2 hour under normal dress, not at home, and possible with no panties. Long skirt and boots is fine.

You can leave comments.

Old 12-02-2021, 12:37 AM   #15490
Sabina
getDare Devil

Default sabina promise again - ABAC - Anal Battle Against Clock

Becouse some kinky of you enjoyed, it returns my Promise i title it Anal Battle Against Clock or more simply ABAC

But I now set moar difficolt parameter:
I promise in the next 48 hour from now for any post I will stay buttplugged 30 minut, and my post they also count.
If you post keyword ABAC sabina you add 60 minut at count.
Double is allowed

I will begin buttplugged this afternoon from 2 PM Berlin time (now is 8.30 AM)
Why is Anal Battle Against Clock?
If by tomorrow after (Friday) 8.30 AM I still buttplugged, I must repeat promise also the next day...

I doing this with solidarity to emily and hope me and she not regret our respective promises!

By the way, DOUBLE emily

You can leave comments.

Old 12-02-2021, 02:09 AM   #15491
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

ABAC Sabina
DOUBLE Emily22
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 12-02-2021, 06:49 AM   #15492
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Night 3

Sorry for the delay. Life has been very busy after I got home.

A long last night at the hotel. Having 2 nights that I did less than a third of the walks made this one a long night.

I went out much earlier that last night as I was thinking I would do about half, come back and rest for an hour or so and then finish. That's what the plan was.

So shortly after 11, I locked myself out naked. Key was already hidden on the second floor. And fully dressed this time, both my chastity cage and the ear pods on and nothing else!

I had 56 walks to do. My plan was to do 30-36 before taking that break so I was more than half way. Leaving me 20-26 left for the second part of the walks tonight.

So as for the walk, I did run back to the stairs more, at least early on. I kind of expected that just because I had started earlier. By time I got to my 17th walk, the one I was to do on all fours, I had run back to the stairs 7 times I believed. So was a bit nervous about doing the walk on all fours now, but I didn't have another night to get through this so I got on all fours and did my hall crawl. I don't know why it was bothering me so much to do the naked crawl, it's not like if I was seen doing the other walks that it would be any less humiliating, I'm still naked. I continued until I got another 15 walks in, bring my total to 75 walks. Seemed like a good number to take a break at. leaving me with 24 halls walks (1 as a crawl) and the 25 pushups and situps to do.

But I didn't want to go back to the room. I was afraid I'd fall asleep, not want to get back out. I didn't have to worry about setting the alarm, I already had a couple set on my watch to wake me. I didn't even know what time it was right now as I couldn't bring my watch with me as I could unlock the room with the phone or the watch with the digital key. So I went into the stairs and half way between flights sat down on the cold concrete platform, pulling my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them and realizing how chilly it was. I think I rested for about 10-15 minutes. It wasn't as cold moving about, but now my ass was on the cold concrete and my back on the cold wall, but resting for a little while was a good idea.

Now that I rested, I started back up with the 25 pushups and situps. If you read the night 1 and 2 reports, you know I suck at pushups, and pause throughout those. I was so close to done, all 25 situps done and I had 20 or 21 pushups done when I heard the ding of the elevator. I waited near the door to the stairs, ready to go, but not ready to give up my progress and restart unless I had to. But yeah, when the doors opened I heard someone. Luckily my ear pods battery had given out, so my hearing was only muffled a little by having the ear pods in now, but not from the noise cancelling. So I headed to the stairs which meant leaving my workout spot and resetting my count. I went up a couple floors. Waited a few moments before I stepped out to do the situps and push ups again. No problems this time, just more time. But now only 24 walks, 1 being a crawl left to do.

I was definately feeling rather tired. And cold. But there was no way I was giving up so close to completing this and then having to do a punishment for every one that was assigned, including the ones done as well as the bikini and elevator. Giving up when I'm over 80% done with all and then getting a 100% punishment would be rough.

I went through 15 more walks, including the last hall crawl, bring me to 90. only 9 to go. I took another break sitting in the stairs. Not as long this time. I didn't have to do any exercise now, just walking and the stairs in between each floor.

So after a brief rest, I started out on my walks again. My last one was on floor 5. I should have been on 2 to finish, but didn't think that through. So I had to walk to 2. It gave me time to think whether I wanted to walk up or take one more elevator ride. I didn't take the elevator last night. On the first night I did the one that you guys voted for, and then being tired took it back to my floor when done for the night.

So, like the first night, I was tired, so I was going to take the elevator again. And for whatever reason, I decided to hit all the floors going up like the first ride which was the promise. When the doors opened on 3, no one there. It's been quiet and I haven't had to repeat in a while so I didn't expect anyone. But I got off the elevator, this wasn't what the promise was and once the elevator left I hit the elevator button. There were only 2 elevators. When the second came, I did the same thing, hit all the floors above. And again got off on the next floor, 4. Now both elevators were busy stopping going up. I had to wait a bit longer while standing at the elevator naked. I don't know why I decided to do this! But I only went up 1 floor at a time. On 6 I sent the elevator down instead of up when I got off as there were more floors down than up at that point. But I only had 1 floor to go and when the other one got back I took it to 7, my floor and went back to my room. And I took a hot shower to thaw out as it felt like I had been in a refrigerator for hours!

That is definately the most hall walks I have ever done in 1 night. In a 3 night period. In any length hotel stay. And a first to do it with noise cancelling ear pods in!

Thank you all that contributed to my promise. You helped push me to go farther than I have before. From the beginning, I wasn't sure I would complete all of them. And got more worried each night. And if the penalty was not listed with my promise, I don't know I would have completed all of these, but I knew what I was dealing with if I didn't complete them..

completed:

hall walks: 99/99 (emily22's dare for me was one extra walk, good thing it wasn't 2 or it would have been another crawl too)
bikini: 1/1
elevator: 1/1 with 6 stops (not counting the 2 extra rides)
prostate: 0/0 (didn't get requested enough. probably a good thing as if i had to do that every night, that would have just exhausted me it might have been just enought to make it so i couldn't finish)
pushups/situps: 75 each (25 each night)

I will report on the non-hotel items later. I haven't had time to do those, so those will get underway soon.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 12-02-2021, 08:17 AM   #15493
Emily22
getDare Succubus

ABAC sabina

Thanks for joining me!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 08:32 AM   #15494
Sabina
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily22 View Post
ABAC sabina

Thanks for joining me!
It is pleasure join you emily and meke the crotch rope tight!

People, remind at me: Did I already tell DOUBLE emily?
I not remember... it happen at me when I am buttplugged and horny!

You can leave comments.

Old 12-02-2021, 10:18 AM   #15495
SissyGirl69

For a change a double for Sabina

Limits: Public, permanent damage, diapers, messy, illegal
SissyGirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyGirl69 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk