Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-29-2011, 12:58 AM   #1
Callian99
Baby Member

Default 21/F - Help me learn control...

Hi
So I am fairly new to this, I've done a couple of dares but thats about it. Lately, I have been having troubles with being super unmotivated. For example, I am trying to train to a 5K by xmas and a 10K by next spring, but I have been really lazy about going to the gym. Every time I make real progress I end up setting myself back by not training for a week. I'm not really trying to lose weight, I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds, but I really just want to be more fit and healthy, and I have been trying to eat balanced meals and eliminate junk food and snacking, but haven't really been able to stick with it.
Also, my school work has really been suffering lately. I am failing 2 classes and have barely started any work in another class (there are no set due dates). I know I need to take the time to do the homework, I just can't make myself sit down and do it.
I'm looking for punishments for any of the above, or someone that will take me to task for everything that I am not doing, and set punishments/exercise/study goals for me.
I will be online for a few more hours tonight, so feel free to pm me.

Limits: Absolutely no pictures/webcam, public/family/friends/roommate, pee, poop, messy, extreme pain.
Callian99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Callian99 for this post:
Old 10-29-2011, 03:35 AM   #2
1337dares

Whenever you're doing your homework, masturbate to edge for 5 minutes every 25 minutes of work you complete (25 minutes of straight work, 5 minutes of straight masturbation, repeat). (If you can only do this when at home, that's fine.) If you finish an assignment, you may cum however you'd please. If you get distracted and leave this cycle even once, stick one ice cube in your pussy and another in your ass and let them melt until they're gone. Also, you must post in this thread or PM me (your choice) every time you do get distracted, to add to the humiliation. If you do bad enough, you may get extra punishments. That'll teach you.
Items: 3 clamps, 2 binder clips, markers, cords, brush, belt
1337dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:48 AM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callian99 View Post
Hi
So I am fairly new to this, I've done a couple of dares but thats about it. Lately, I have been having troubles with being super unmotivated. For example, I am trying to train to a 5K by xmas and a 10K by next spring, but I have been really lazy about going to the gym. Every time I make real progress I end up setting myself back by not training for a week. I'm not really trying to lose weight, I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds, but I really just want to be more fit and healthy, and I have been trying to eat balanced meals and eliminate junk food and snacking, but haven't really been able to stick with it.
Also, my school work has really been suffering lately. I am failing 2 classes and have barely started any work in another class (there are no set due dates). I know I need to take the time to do the homework, I just can't make myself sit down and do it.
I'm looking for punishments for any of the above, or someone that will take me to task for everything that I am not doing, and set punishments/exercise/study goals for me.
OK. Set yourself a discipline thay you must go to the gym once a week (say Saturday afternoons) and study every evening for 2 hours, in 1 hour stints with a 10-15 minute break in between.

If you do not go to the gym, then for the next week you must shower in cold water only (at leat 5 minutes continuously daily) and may only use cold water to wash (this includes your hair). '

And for any day you do not do your evening study, the next evening you must do an hour's corner time - standing naked in the corner with your bush shaved and with a sharpie written the words down there "This discipline is for not doing my duty" - and for that hour you must leave your door slightly ajar so anyone may peek without you knowing.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #4
JessicaTara

Quote:
Hi

I'm trying to get fit and healthy also and I work with a personal trainer once a week. But the rest of the week I have to have the self discipline to do on my own what I did with the PT. I have also been trying to eliminate junk food and soda. The junk food I've done good at eliminating, the soda, not so much.

I didn't ask anyone to help motivate me, altohugh i probably should. What I do, is I look at ym work schedule and look at the times on my days off and during the day(i work nights) that i could either set aside to go to the gym or work out at home. I have to do 30 minutes of cardio 4 times a week. So if i can only make it to the gym 3 days a week, I take the other 4 days and go power-walking at the park trail or ride a bike or jog. If I miss any of the set times I scheduled, I take away one day of being able to cum So If i miss a day of gym and a day of cardio, I don't get to cum for two days. If i'm having trouble being motivated to do my cardio, i put clothespins on my nipples and put my bra on over it. Of course, I take the clothespins off after 10 minutes to get circulation back but i put them right back on until i am done.

So far this works for me. I do have a friend who is willing to help me stay motivated if I need him to.

Feel free to PM me if you want any help. I'd love to have a partner to help me stay motivated while I help them. Even if it's just discussing workouts or ways to eat healthier.

Snap: webslutjessica
Email: [email protected]

I am submissive.

Not looking for a Master. Or a slave.

Likes, Dislikes, Toys
JessicaTara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #5
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Question

Quote:
Hi
This is very similar to my situation. Anyone wanna help me as well?

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk