Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-04-2011, 09:42 PM   #16
Grey_Stoned

I just want to say that, after trying this last night, this is a horrible idea. Everything went fine until i tryed to put the hook in my anus. It hurts a lot and I couldn't leave it in, even after wrapping the hook in a thin layer of rubber.
Grey_Stoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:57 PM   #17
Ibizadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred&ted View Post
I've done it! I had done it a few months ago and thought I had posted in here how it went but obviously I didn't....

It didn't go very well for me, I was having trouble getting a hole in the apple, First I used a knife but that didn't do much then I used a screw drive and that did enough to thread the string through, Then I tied it to the coat hanger and shoved that in my ass, I made sure the string was short so it made me have good posture and was tight on my mouth, It worked for a few minutes then the apple broke and it fell apart. It was effective in the time used but does not last good lengths of time.
Thanks for the reply, The apple can be subbed for a good sized ball or something like that.

Likes. Masturbation, Nipple Torture, Mild Pain, anal.

Dislikes (but will do). Ice, wedgies (I find them boring though), Giving myself facials, Pee.

No chance. Family/friends, public, poo, swirleys, messy, Long time dares, Pee/pooing in pants (As part of messy), intense pain, scat, public, Gay.

My Email: ibiza*Underscore*[email protected]
Ibizadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #18
Ibizadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_Stoned View Post
I just want to say that, after trying this last night, this is a horrible idea. Everything went fine until i tryed to put the hook in my anus. It hurts a lot and I couldn't leave it in, even after wrapping the hook in a thin layer of rubber.
A coat hanger? You are sure you did this right? No one else has had this problem so you must be a 1 off.

Likes. Masturbation, Nipple Torture, Mild Pain, anal.

Dislikes (but will do). Ice, wedgies (I find them boring though), Giving myself facials, Pee.

No chance. Family/friends, public, poo, swirleys, messy, Long time dares, Pee/pooing in pants (As part of messy), intense pain, scat, public, Gay.

My Email: ibiza*Underscore*[email protected]
Ibizadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:27 AM   #19
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibizadog View Post
A coat hanger? You are sure you did this right? No one else has had this problem so you must be a 1 off.
He's probably never done much in anal, I haven't either but I managed to get it in, Wasn't to hard to get it in but....

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creative, gag, homemade