Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-04-2017, 03:50 PM   #16
queenmistress

Tight crotch wedgie leavin remaining rope ask her to pull on the rope as tight as she wants then tie it to something leavin u there all night hanging from the wedgie.

1. slave will acknowledge the proper term to address its owner is Mistress.

2. Slave will acknowledge all men and women nomatter of age is above it and will properly be address with a sir/Ma'am.

3. Slave will acknowledge that it has no privacy and must be honest all times.

4. Slave will acknowledge no furniture unless given permission.

5. Slave will acknowledge no cumming/touching without permission.

6. Slave will acknowledge that it can only use the bathroom squating at 9am and 3pm only unless told otherwise

7. Slave will acknowledge that it eating hours is 9am 2pm 7pm only unless told other wise.

8.Slave will acknowledge it will eat eat off the floor unless told otherwise

9. Slave will acknowledge When alone slave is to be naked always

10. Slave will acknowledge clothes will be properly put away neatly and work clothes out the night before

11. Slave will acknowledge without permission for its owner slave will only go from home to work unless emergency.

12. Slave will acknowledge it cannot make purchases without permission, or can only make a purchase below a maximum price of $100.

13. Slave must suck clean anything that comes out of its slut hole

14. Slave will lick clean any toilet it has the pleasure of using.

15. Slave must drink some piss or add it to a drink everytime slave is allowed to empty its bladder

16. Slave will acknowledge must show proof with pics always.

17. Slave will acknowledge When message it will answer right away

18. Slave will say thank you after completing a task
queenmistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:25 PM   #17
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Once again involving her unfortunately as much as i would like and would take life to ng time also but have brief time tonight but then not sure when able to again.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:26 PM   #18
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Sorry to much time
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:44 PM   #19
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

What must i do at your mercy
Old 02-01-2018, 07:08 AM   #20
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Do you want me to lick her dirty toilet maybe stick my head in what about toilet brush, you want me to get dressed in female clothing or naked and crawl around crawl past window up on bed spread ass facing away from window or do you have more disgusting plans for this pathetic worm
Old 02-03-2018, 09:41 AM   #21
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Still looking and will be last chance that it's female bathroom male moving in what must I do.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:54 AM   #22
Mrdt1955d5

Lick the toilet seat top and bottom sides completely with your tongue. Then lick the inside of the bowl to just below the water line. Shove your face as deep into the bowl as you can, leave your mouth open and lounge hanging out and flush the toilet. Wait for it to refill before raising your head.

Why does it matter if a male is moving in? The toilet will still need cleaning.
Mrdt1955d5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:06 PM   #23
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Thank you have just completed this on kik had to do completely naked and lick her dirty toilet was hard too get head as far down as possible I had too flush then shove my head in quickly mouth open tongue out. Does anyone want to continue my humiliation.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:14 PM   #24
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

My hair is soaked in toilet water my tongue has her pussy or ass hairs on it or worse. Do you have more humiliating disgusting things to do.
Old 07-28-2023, 05:39 AM   #25
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

What humiliating and disgusting things must I do in female flatemates toilet. And her filthy panties.

Advertisements
Kink Talk