Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-12-2016, 10:29 AM   #1
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Default Female bathroom instructions

Hi my female flatmate is away looking for instructions in her bathroom involving her toilet she has bin full off used panty liner pads and hamper used knickers what must I lick suck
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:12 AM   #2
bdsm2014
getDare Sweetheart

Lick the rim of her toilet for 10 mins.
bdsm2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:25 AM   #3
onlinemasterjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyfun View Post
Hi my female flatmate is away looking for instructions in her bathroom involving her toilet she has bin full off used panty liner pads and hamper used knickers what must I lick suck
suck on a pad for 10 mins then suck on her nickers for 5 mins. then you are to like the rim clean.
onlinemasterjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 03:40 AM   #4
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

She's out at moment but can't do anything that she might find out so what would you like me to do with her toilet, don't think she has any liners but has dirty laundry if you want me to play with put on her clothes lick, suck? Also i have my filthy toilet, poop, toilet brush.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 06-18-2017, 05:16 AM   #5
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

She is away again so maybe i can do this time also need to poop would you make me stick face into it?
Old 07-15-2017, 11:26 AM   #6
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

She will coming back in awhile so must do soon. What will you have me do with her clothes do you want me to put them on for you, what will you have me lick, suck. Do you want my head in her toilet also my toilet, toilet brush and need to poop im at your mercy what cruel disgusting things will you force me to do. Can send photos on kik preferably to female.
Old 07-15-2017, 11:30 AM   #7
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Don't have dildo but also have carrot
Old 07-15-2017, 07:19 PM   #8
bubba51
gD king

Next time she's gone put on her clothes and then put your head in her toliet then use it after five minutes. Try and wear her clothes until she's close to coming back. Cum while using her tonite thinking about her dressing younas a girl

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 09:31 AM   #9
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Looking to do now please.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:27 AM   #10
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Have access to her bathroom again but not for much time. As posted before can't do anything that she would find out. Use my tongue, mouth, toilet, used panties etc also my toilet, brush what must i do!
Old 09-04-2017, 10:34 AM   #11
RachaelB1997
Distinguished Member

Heart

Dress in a full outfit, then give yourself a swirly in her toilet for being such a pathetic loser.
Spoiler:
Send me exercise dares!
RachaelB1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 10:40 AM   #12
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Thank you very much i deserve nothing less for being a pathetic loser, does anybody have anything else i should do as well please. Also have kik if needed.
Old 09-04-2017, 11:15 AM   #13
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

So i put on her bra and panties then managed to get one of her sexy dresses on. I then put my head in her toilet and flushed it. Thank you so much anymore quick ones or longer in my room
Old 09-04-2017, 02:08 PM   #14
holla

Default Flush

Flush the panties you wore from her down her toilet.

Kik: HollaFun

My AMA

My BDSM results

holla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 02:37 PM   #15
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Thanks but she will notice missing panties not to mention blocked toilet
The following user says Thank You to naughtyfun for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk