Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-01-2023, 07:35 PM   #16
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever1199 View Post
Let's get you covered in some gross condiments. A jar each of ketchup, mustard and ranch dressing over your head. Start with one, wait 5 minutes, do the next one, wait another 5 minutes to do the third one and then wait at least another 5 minutes to clean up.

You can wear clothing or not -- your choice. Feel free to send proof picture to my kik if you want. Hope you have fun!
Thank you very much for this. I've sent you the picture on kik but this wasn't nice at all. The ketchup was bad at all, the mayo wasn't as bad as expected but the mustard made me gag and the smell was disgusting. Never want to be using mustard again hopefully the first and the last time I'll be using mustard. Thank you

Keep the dares coming remember this thread never ends

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 07:14 AM   #17
bling

Since you are eager to get messy I will give you another dare. Though to make it interesting I will give you a shot st some revenge depending on your performance during the dare...

For your dare you will enjoy a messy workout:

Let's prep your outfit first, wear a skirt with hopefully some athletic or tight panties underneath (bikini bottom could work) and a sports bra. For your sports bra prep two water balloons stuffed with custard to stuff your bra with. In your panties place 4 eggs.

Now time to prep your workout mat, put down some type of tarp or cover to protect the floor and then add some whip cream for cushioning, honey to help make it more sticky and then chocolate sauce. All your workout should be done in or over this mess.

We'll start with some burpies, you need to do a minimum of 5 but you have to pop your custard balloons to stop. After 10 you can choose to pop up them over your head and stop or keep going. If you pop them over your head add some whip cream in your sports bra before continuing.

Next do 20 jumping jacks.

Now time for some pushups. Place a pie on the floor and do 10 pushups every time your face should be pressed into the pie at the bottom.

Now enjoy another 20 jumping jacks.

It's plank time... Again place another pie on the floor in between your arms. You will need to plank for 3 minutes, you can rest but if so your face should be in the pie.

20 more jumping jacks then your final exercise.

Situps. Before doing the situps top up the ingredients on your workout mat (more whip cream, honey and chocolate sauce) sit down in those. Now do 20 situps.

As a reward for finishing your workout take one last pie to the face and some Gatorade over your head to cool off.

As for the revenge some of the tasks give you the chance to earn points which you can then use to mess me up.

Here are the points:
10 points if you managed to break the balloons in your first 5 burpies.
20 points if you did 3 minutes of plank without stopping.
The eggs: for each unbroken egg you get 10 points unless all four are unbroken which gets 0 points as that likely means you weren't trying hard enough.

That gives a max of 60 points. If you get all 60 you can give me a messy dare if less you can spend your points as follows:
5 points to give me a pie
10 points to fill my outfit with a substance
15 points to gunge me
20 points to make me cover myself head to toe in a substance

If you get 30 points or more you can also pick my outfit for the task

Likes:WAM,Bondage,X-dress,Humiliation,Dominating Subs,Hidden Public,Costumes,Embarrassing,Silly Tasks, Making Bets,Gunge

Limits:Public,Friends/Family,Scat,Pics

PM me "bound" and I will tie myself up as you instruct for up to 30 min
PM me "Sissy" and I will X-dress for up to 4 hours
PM me "Messy" and I will gunge myself in what you say

Last edited by bling; 07-02-2023 at 07:33 AM.
bling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 08:23 AM   #18
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bling View Post
Since you are eager to get messy I will give you another dare. Though to make it interesting I will give you a shot st some revenge depending on your performance during the dare...

Let's prep your outfit first, wear a skirt with hopefully some athletic or tight panties underneath (bikini bottom could work) and a sports bra. For your sports bra prep two water balloons stuffed with custard to stuff your bra with. In your panties place 4 eggs.

Now time to prep your workout mat, put down some type of tarp or cover to protect the floor and then add some whip cream for cushioning, honey to help make it more sticky and then chocolate sauce. All your workout should be done in or over this mess.

We'll start with some burpies, you need to do a minimum of 5 but you have to pop your custard balloons to stop. After 10 you can choose to pop up them over your head and stop or keep going. If you pop them over your head add some whip cream in your sports bra before continuing.

Now time for some pushups. Place a pie on the floor and do 10 pushups every time your face should be pressed into the pie at the bottom.

It's plank time... Again place another pie on the floor in between your arms. You will need to plank for 3 minutes, you can rest but if so your face should be in the pie.

Situps. Before doing the situps top up the ingredients on your workout mat (more whip cream, honey and chocolate sauce) sit down in those. Now do 20 situps.

As a reward for finishing your workout take one last pie to the face and some Gatorade over your head to cool off.

As for the revenge some of the tasks give you the chance to earn points which you can then use to mess me up.

Here are the points:
The eggs: for each unbroken egg you get 10 points unless all four are unbroken which gets 0 points as that likely means you weren't trying hard enough.

That gives a max of 60 points. If you get all 60 you can give me a messy dare if less you can spend your points as follows:
15 points to gunge me

Amazing, this sounds like alot of fun to do, I will have a look at doing this sometime in the week or at the weekend. Thank you very much and hopefully I do good enough to get some revenge

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 07-06-2023, 03:34 AM   #19
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
This dare is going to require a bit of prep. Drink several cups of water let’s say about 2L or as much as you can drink and then take a laxative. Put on a diaper and put duct tape around the edges to seal it to you body, we don’t want anything leaking out! Then go run some errands. When you inevitably have to go, make sure you’re in the presence of at least one person. Then wait 30 minutes before you return home. Once home you may use your wand vibe over your messy diaper. You may remove the diaper and clean up after you cum.
Thank you very much for this dare, this was a lot of fun to do and also something alot different to what I expected

Old 07-11-2023, 12:54 AM   #20
totesnotjojo

Let us know how it goes all of it haha
totesnotjojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 02:23 PM   #21
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Will be giving some updates in the coming days, looking for some more stuff to do in the coming days and weeks. Also got my birthday next weekend so looking for stuff to do for that

Old 07-12-2023, 06:52 AM   #22
bling

I'll start cooking up something for your bday, definitely curious how the workout dare goes and if you will get any revenge ��

Likes:WAM,Bondage,X-dress,Humiliation,Dominating Subs,Hidden Public,Costumes,Embarrassing,Silly Tasks, Making Bets,Gunge

Old 07-12-2023, 12:21 PM   #23
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'll start cooking up something for your bday, definitely curious how the workout dare goes and if you will get any revenge ��

As soon as it's done I will let you know how it goes and the outcome. I look forward to what's next for my birthday

Old 07-18-2023, 12:33 PM   #24
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Here are the points:

15 points to gunge me

Where do I start, this was amazing and so much fun. I cant wait to see whats next.

Firstly I got myself dressed up into my lovely outfit for my workout a nice skirt with some tight panties underneath and a lovely fitting sports bra filled with 2 water ballloons filled with custard which is always fun. I then placed 4 eggs inside of my panties which felt rather strange for some reason. After the dressing was done it was time to prep my flooring space in order to complete the dare, dust sheet were placed on the floor to protect and the surrounding places to stop any extra mess. With the inital base set up, it was time to add the first set of messy items to the flooring, whipped cream first followed by honey and then the chocolate sauce. It was rather slippery but also sticky at the same time.

Now it was time for the real fun, well part of it atleast. Burpies time I decided to do 12 burpies which meant the balloons were coming out and then being popped over my head. Now I wasnt sure if you meant to fill more balloons up with whipped cream or just put the whipped cream in the bra so i decided to fill balloons up incase. The first set of jumping jacks was interesting with the sticky floor and the eggs. After each jump I kepted on getting stuck to the mat but thankfully wasnt sliding around and the eggs just about managed to keep in tacked with the first set. The Pushups were nice and simple, I made a lovely whipped cream pie filling the entire plate and placed it in the centre of the mat, as instructed for each pushup to count my face must touch the bottom of the pie which I made sure it did. Nothing too complicated. Now for the 2nd set of jumping jacks which didnt cause too many issue apart from causing one egg to break in the front of my panties which I wasnt expecting at all. The feeling off the egg slowly running down my leg and I couldnt do anything about was horrible. Im not a massive fan of eggs in the first place so letting it sit on me wasnt easy.

Now for the harder part, Planking for 3 minutes is very challenging, normally I can do about 90 seconds if im lucky so as expected a few breaks were required to make it through the entire time. With each rest I made sure my face was firmly resting inside the pie between my arms and then when I was ready I placed my arms back and started the rest of the 90 seconds. I took about 1minute rest between the two sets. Before my final set of exercise it was time for the last set of jumping jacks and as expected from the last set 2 more eggs broke which was just as bad as before, the feeling didnt get any better if not it got worse because there was more mess. Now before we set off on my final set, it was refill time. The mat was now covered once again and looking messier than ever. 20 situps were alot better and alot messier now which adds to all of the fun, nothing too complicated and was straight forward. Nothing caused me any issues apart from the horrible egg smell and the runny down my legs. The final pie was a good way to finish off the workout and then too cool off i used lucozade which is very similar.

Time to work out the points, seems like i only managed to earn 10 points from just the one egg being left at the end which sucks but means you have to fill you outfit and id like to put forward mayonaise for you to use as its horrible.

Thank you once again and I cant wait to see what you have in store for me next for my birthday

Old 07-22-2023, 07:55 AM   #25
bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
Where do I start, this was amazing and so much fun. I cant wait to see whats next.

Firstly I got myself dressed up into my lovely outfit for my workout a nice skirt with some tight panties underneath and a lovely fitting sports bra filled with 2 water ballloons filled with custard which is always fun. I then placed 4 eggs inside of my panties which felt rather strange for some reason. After the dressing was done it was time to prep my flooring space in order to complete the dare, dust sheet were placed on the floor to protect and the surrounding places to stop any extra mess. With the inital base set up, it was time to add the first set of messy items to the flooring, whipped cream first followed by honey and then the chocolate sauce. It was rather slippery but also sticky at the same time.

Now it was time for the real fun, well part of it atleast. Burpies time I decided to do 12 burpies which meant the balloons were coming out and then being popped over my head. Now I wasnt sure if you meant to fill more balloons up with whipped cream or just put the whipped cream in the bra so i decided to fill balloons up incase. The first set of jumping jacks was interesting with the sticky floor and the eggs. After each jump I kepted on getting stuck to the mat but thankfully wasnt sliding around and the eggs just about managed to keep in tacked with the first set. The Pushups were nice and simple, I made a lovely whipped cream pie filling the entire plate and placed it in the centre of the mat, as instructed for each pushup to count my face must touch the bottom of the pie which I made sure it did. Nothing too complicated. Now for the 2nd set of jumping jacks which didnt cause too many issue apart from causing one egg to break in the front of my panties which I wasnt expecting at all. The feeling off the egg slowly running down my leg and I couldnt do anything about was horrible. Im not a massive fan of eggs in the first place so letting it sit on me wasnt easy.

Now for the harder part, Planking for 3 minutes is very challenging, normally I can do about 90 seconds if im lucky so as expected a few breaks were required to make it through the entire time. With each rest I made sure my face was firmly resting inside the pie between my arms and then when I was ready I placed my arms back and started the rest of the 90 seconds. I took about 1minute rest between the two sets. Before my final set of exercise it was time for the last set of jumping jacks and as expected from the last set 2 more eggs broke which was just as bad as before, the feeling didnt get any better if not it got worse because there was more mess. Now before we set off on my final set, it was refill time. The mat was now covered once again and looking messier than ever. 20 situps were alot better and alot messier now which adds to all of the fun, nothing too complicated and was straight forward. Nothing caused me any issues apart from the horrible egg smell and the runny down my legs. The final pie was a good way to finish off the workout and then too cool off i used lucozade which is very similar.

Time to work out the points, seems like i only managed to earn 10 points from just the one egg being left at the end which sucks but means you have to fill you outfit and id like to put forward mayonaise for you to use as its horrible.

Thank you once again and I cant wait to see what you have in store for me next for my birthday
Thank you for the excellent report and glad you enjoyed the dare. Also glad you got very messy

I will complete my mayo filling sometime soon and let you know how it goes.

Now for your birthday, hopefully I am not too late but here's a task for you to celebrate with.

Every birthday isn't complete without a cake so we'll start with that. Prep two packages of cake mix while wearing a one piece swimsuit. Then fill the suit with the cake badder. Next time for the frosting, cover yourself head to toe with cake frosting.

Now you are ready for your party. Let's start with a simple bopping for apples game, fill a large buket with oatmeal and 6 grapes. You get 2 minutes to try and collect as many of the grapes as possible. Next it's time for some messy twister. Set up a twister grid with

Red: Tomato sauce
Yellow: Mustard
Blue: blueberry jam
Green: Mashed peas

As the colors. Since you will be playing along use a randomizer to predetermine 8 spins and try to see if you can complete them. If you fall you have to roll around in the mess and pour the buket of oatmeal over your head.

Finally it's time to sing happy birthday. Sing it loud and proud to yourself smashing a pie in your face every time you say birthday.

Since your last report was so good I will give you a chance to earn more revenge points from the last challenge.

5 points for every grape you collect
15 points if you don't fall during twister

Hope you enjoy

Advertisements
Kink Talk