Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2023, 03:56 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Birthday Dares(Exploring further)

It has come round to that time of the year, it is my birthday next sunday and I am looking for things to do on my birthday and leading up to my birthday as dares or punishments to keep pushing me and exploring further. I am looking to try find new things which I enjoy exploring aswell as pushing limits and likes as far as possible so I understand what I can personal make possible.

Whats Possible?
Anything within my likes and dislikes is possible and anything in my limits could be up for pushing as some parts can be touched on and explored slightly without breaking them. I am always open minded in trying anything and new things which arent in my likes or dislikes and also my limits. I am happy to buy new toys or clothes if its needed as part of a dare or just something that may be useful to have.

Whats not possible
- Anything involving me cumming as im in chastity
- Anything that involves driving as I dont drive
- Anything that involves family

I hope that everyone can think off some fun challenges, dares or harsh punishments as a way to remember my birthday. Make this one very special.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 06:15 AM   #2
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Anyone got any ideas on things to do for my birthday?

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 07-20-2023, 09:21 PM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Got a few days left now till my birthday, anyone got any ideas on what things I can do? Either dares or punishment or challenges

Old 07-20-2023, 09:44 PM   #4
Princessprettykitty

Since you seem to be dry on ideas how about a simple one. At the start of the day you should stuff a cake down your underwear or diaper and either wear plastic pants or cut leg holes into a trashbag and wear them (you can use the ties as a drawstring or sling them over your shoulders like overalls) at the end of the day you can disrobe eat the inside and try to lick yourself clean. Alternative. Could be to make cake mix or batter in your clothes or a wetsuit one ingredient at a time, try your best to mix it (rubbing, rolling in the floor, humping or grinding) and then collect as much as you can and bake it. You can’t clean up until after you finish it all.
Princessprettykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 12:57 AM   #5
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Edge five times and have a ruined cumshot over some birthday cake. Fill a glass with your piss. Eat and drink it all.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk