Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-27-2023, 04:01 PM   #1
alextscott95

Default Control my hookup

Hi all,

I'm going to be hooking up with a female friend this week, please give me ideas of what I should do to her and what she should do to me. We can create a webcam link if anyone is interested in watching or controlling us in real time. This should include punishments if we fail at a task, ie someone cums early or chickens out. We really don't have any limits other than permanent, etc and are willing to try most anything. Also, I've got an extensive list of toys below:

-Kik: alextscott95
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play, golden shower... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, scat, or blood

Lovense Sex Machine
Lovense Hush 2
Lovense Max 2
Lovense Calor
Lovense Diamo
Arms behind back restraint
Hog tie restraint
Over the door restraint
Under the bed restraint
Tie down restraints
Various straps
Cuffs
Paddles
Flogger
Blindfolds
Steel penis cage
Plastic chastity cage
Metal chastity cage
Ball stretcher (cuffs at ankles)
Dildos (8” long 1.5” diameter; 9” long 2” diameter)
Electric shock butt plug
Electric shock cock and ball clamp
Electric Shock Vibrating Dildo
Electric shock paddles
Electric penis rings
Lube inserter
Butt plugs
Cock rings
Clothespins
Twisting nipple clamps
Penis pump
Violet Wand
Strap On
Spreader Bar
Thongs
Sports Bra
Anal desensitizing gel
Throat desensitizing spray
Deep throat dildo gag
Mask gag (looks like a regular mask that can be worn in public)
Ball gag
Collar
Wand vibrator
Various harnesses (chastity)
sounding rod
Speculum
Anal Rosebud pump
alextscott95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 04:09 PM   #2
Phaedo
getDare Devil

She should put you in chastity, tie your hands behind your back, tie you ankles together and connect your ball stretch to your ankle tie to so you are kneeling by the edge of the bed. She should then sit on the edge of the bed, just far enough out of reach so that you need to stretch your balls a lot to eat her pushsy. She gets to roll a 1d6 for the number of oral orgasms you are going to give her, but she will not tell you how many.

She could add the hush to your ass as the only feedback you're going to get about how you're doing with your tounge.

After she's satisfied, she's going to use you with her strapon cock per this dare: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...43&postcount=1
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024

Last edited by Phaedo; 02-27-2023 at 04:14 PM.
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Phaedo for this post:
Old 02-27-2023, 05:21 PM   #3
alextscott95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
She should put you in chastity, tie your hands behind your back, tie you ankles together and connect your ball stretch to your ankle tie to so you are kneeling by the edge of the bed. She should then sit on the edge of the bed, just far enough out of reach so that you need to stretch your balls a lot to eat her pushsy. She gets to roll a 1d6 for the number of oral orgasms you are going to give her, but she will not tell you how many.

She could add the hush to your ass as the only feedback you're going to get about how you're doing with your tounge.

After she's satisfied, she's going to use you with her strapon cock per this dare: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...43&postcount=1
I look forward to trying this!

27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play, golden shower... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, restraints, paddles, floggers, lovense sex machine, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, violet wand, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
Old 02-27-2023, 05:34 PM   #4
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Would love a report back from either or both of you. Or if you make a Webcam link, PM me

Last edited by Phaedo; 02-27-2023 at 05:38 PM.
Old 02-27-2023, 09:40 PM   #5
alextscott95

Will send the link to anyone who wants it

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play, golden shower... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, restraints, paddles, floggers, lovense sex machine, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, violet wand, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
Old 02-28-2023, 02:48 PM   #6
alextscott95

Bumping this thread

Old 03-04-2023, 03:58 PM   #7
Phaedo
getDare Devil

So did she use you like the slut you are? Would love to get a report.

Advertisements
Kink Talk