Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
Local404

Heart Break The One Night Stand Dare[female][rated r][single]

I thought this would be interesting for some ladies if they wanted to try what i perceive as a very crazy dare.
Basically you're going to have a one night stand with a stranger the outcome of it will be determined by a random act of rolling dice. I didn't do much for locations b/c you should pick somewhere you think is safe for you and if you actually have the balls to do this, and i doubt anyone will, but if you do be smart and make sure someone else knows where you are and who you're with.

You can re-roll each category one time however if you do you may only pick the final roll and you will do a penalty.

1st reroll
: If you re-rolled at least once you are required to post what you rolled before you do the dare and a detailed account of your dare aftermath, no particulars needed.

2nd reroll
: You also need a souvenir from your dare take something of his it doesn't have to be valuable. later masturbate while holding it/looking at it/smelling it.

3rd reroll
: not only do you have to do those but you also need to give the guy a phone number of some obscure person you really know as if it was your number...and use a fake name.

WHO:

1. A guy with a very random shoe color.
2. The most muscular guy there.
3. The hottest guy there.
4. The most dorky pathetic guy there.
5. The shortest guy there.
6. A guy with a POS car/job.
[pick the next best person that meets the criteria if you get turned down]

Where to find him:
1. Club scene
2. Pub
3. Restaurant bars
4. Gym
5. Your job
6. One of your not so close friends

The GAME
1.You have to tell him you either lost a bet or you are being dared to sleep with him doesn't matter what you say. If he takes you up on this feel free to improvise something at the last minute to make it funny like he can't actually touch you he can only fuck you with your dildo, or a time limit, or he has to pretend to be a ____ the whole time, make something up.

2. You can only seduce him with pick-up lines and your wit. No getting to know you or asking any particulars. No telling him whats up. Feel free to just grab him and pull him out of where ever you met him and go back to wherever you want to do the deed.
The catch when you see his dick you have to giggle like theres something wrong but assure him its ok. Then you are going to talk dirty and be really loud try to push his buttons, no matter how good it is find a way to make him feel in adequate about his performance.

3. Do a sexy striptease when you see his manhood look at it like it was a gift under your Christmas tree that you've been dieing for. No matter how good it is tell him he was incredible and otherwise build up his ego.

4. Tell him you've been a bad girl you had sex with your friends boyfriend and now you feel terrible tell him you decided that if he spanked you it would make everything better.

5. The virtually no nudity quickie...pull down your pants just enough have him enter you from behind and tell him to make it quick.

6. Ladies choice
DISLIKE: chastity/anal.
LIMITS: public, permanent, family.

wanna masturbate to a random person you know:
FACEBOOK DICE DARE v1
Local404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

Ha, good luck with that.
aliciabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:07 AM   #3
Local404

Thumbs down

...thanks for your response.
DISLIKE: chastity/anal.
LIMITS: public, permanent, family.

wanna masturbate to a random person you know:
FACEBOOK DICE DARE v1
Local404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:42 AM   #4
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

It's definitely well thought out and... Interesting. That's for sure. I can't say how many girls will actually do it though. Some of the 'game' options are amusing.

Blondie

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk