Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-25-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
Local404

Eye [Single R] Facebook stalker masterbation dice dare

If you opened this you MUST complete the dice dare:

1.Go onto your Facebook quickly skim through all your friends of the of the sex that your are attracted to quickly pick about 6-12 open up their profile in new tabs you can do more but only if you have to much time on your hands.

2.Open up their pictures and you have to pick their sexiest one BUT it must be in the folder marked "Profile Pictures". Pic one photo from each person and leave it open in tabs.

3. Use the DICE ROLLERS any number of dice sides option so you can roll using the exact amount of pictures you have open ROLL http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

4. start at the first picture tab and go to the right counting till you get to the number right-click on the TAB click Close all other tabs.

5.Right click the persons picture and you have to set it as your desktop background haha leave it up for one day.

6. You have to masturbate to the picture until you cum.

7. you have to post a comment on the picture or click like. If you had already commented or liked it you must do so again and it can not be related your previous comment. (yea, i know stalkers don't post they lurk sue me =P)

PUNISHMENTS: If you failed to use the correct picture you must reply to this post with the message I FAIL and you can explain why you wouldn't use that picture you must restart the dare ROLL TWICE and complete it one person per day.

If you failed to set it to your desktop or leave it up for a full day possibly b/c you are using a shared computer then you have to memorize their current or most recent status over 10 words long...spank your naked ASS hard in the corner of the room with your underwear around your ankels while repeating the entire status 30times. If you mess up your little mantra you have to start the punishment over.

If you failed to post or like on the picture you need to be punished for actually being a true stalker/lurker write their entire name on your body with sharpee it stays on until it comes of you can not wash it off on purpose.

Possible Modifications for people that think this was too easy: SAVE ALL THE PICTURES OF ALL THE GIRLS AND ROLL ON IF YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE DARE TO THEM [1,2,3] = NO [4,5,6] = YES.

You can print the picture out and Keep it on you all day.
You can print out a QR code that says my name is X and I masturbated to X's Facebook's profile picture. Keep that barcode in your pocket or some other place and hope you don't lose it...especially if you print it on the same page as the picture.
DISLIKE: chastity/anal.
LIMITS: public, permanent, family.

wanna masturbate to a random person you know:
FACEBOOK DICE DARE v1
Local404 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Local404 for this post:
Old 08-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #2
Local404

I Get PMs about this dare and making more like it all the time... But no one responded in the thread. Anyone else want more?
DISLIKE: chastity/anal.
LIMITS: public, permanent, family.

wanna masturbate to a random person you know:
FACEBOOK DICE DARE v1
Local404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
abc94

Yes! More! The masses demand it.
abc94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:23 PM   #4
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

I like this one
I have a twisted modified version of it ...
Do exactly the same, but with facebook friends of the sex you're NOT attracted too ! (yeah, bi guys, won't work for you!)

Won't be easy to masturbate on them, but I'm pretty sure after some getdare browsing, you're horny enough to succeed !

What really will be hard, is that you leave the pic on your desktop background for a week .. Will be very awkward to see your friend's pic everytime, and to remember how you masturbate on him ...

Oh, and make sure to choose a friend you know and meet IRL, will be more fun

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:16 AM   #5
will4fun
getDare Sweetheart

Just set the background pic. And masturbating... It's a pic of a guy drunk and passed out at a party.
will4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:32 AM   #6
will4fun
getDare Sweetheart

And I've cum. Now have to leave the image on as background for a day...
will4fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk