Old 07-07-2007, 03:43 PM   #31
kellock71

Send a message via AIM to kellock71 Send a message via MSN to kellock71
Default golf

balls up your ass? ..they came out?
Old 07-11-2007, 05:57 PM   #32
tensionbytes

Default Banana

Try and stick an unpeeled banana up your ass. Then if you want to be more daring try an unpeeled banana up your pussy at the same time... then even more daring (thats right even more daring then more daring!) peel the bananas, then stick them up again!

Last edited by tensionbytes; 07-11-2007 at 06:04 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:03 PM   #33
tensionbytes

Default ...soz just thort of another!

Play this dare over three days...
day one... roll two dice (6sided) and stick that many pens up ur ass for 10 mins (do other dares aswell... prob not at same time tho!)
Day two... roll two more dice and add that to day one then stick that many pens up ur ass for 20 mins
Day three... Roll one die add that to day one and day two rolls then stick that many pens up ur ass for 30 mins

variation: Could have one roll for ass and one roll for pussy per day instead...

Ths one would be intersting to se if u actually do it! PM or email proof!
jimbytes2k21 at hotmail.com

Tension
Old 07-13-2007, 06:21 AM   #34
KrazyMoFo

Default KrazyMoFo

hey get some toothpaste open it put it inside ur ass and then squeeze it, follow dat wit a large object, a dildo, or wat ever u want, da bigger da better, and masturbate wit it, I've done it b4 and I had the most intenses orgasms its mind blowing, ur gonna be thanking me!!!
Old 07-13-2007, 03:28 PM   #35
xatm092
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tensionbytes View Post
Play this dare over three days...
day one... roll two dice (6sided) and stick that many pens up ur ass for 10 mins (do other dares aswell... prob not at same time tho!)
Day two... roll two more dice and add that to day one then stick that many pens up ur ass for 20 mins
Day three... Roll one die add that to day one and day two rolls then stick that many pens up ur ass for 30 mins
That could hypotherically result in 36 pens. The average would be 10. THa's insane.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #36
NorthernAZSkies

Send a message via Yahoo to NorthernAZSkies

Try this twist on the cell phone dare...borrow a friend's phone, call your phone, slip it into your pussy, and leave yourself a voice mail. Please send photo of this dare to me, [email protected]
Old 07-15-2007, 08:32 PM   #37
dude

Put in a water snake (the things little kids like, not an actual snake) and play with it while it's in.
Old 07-16-2007, 03:52 PM   #38
wokko

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyMoFo View Post
hey get some toothpaste open it put it inside ur ass and then squeeze it, follow dat wit a large object, a dildo, or wat ever u want, da bigger da better, and masturbate wit it, I've done it b4 and I had the most intenses orgasms its mind blowing, ur gonna be thanking me!!!
i luv the idea but i cant get my head around how you got amazing orgasms??!! surely it wud burn like hell??!!
Old 07-17-2007, 03:27 PM   #39
KrazyMoFo

Default hey Wokko

Quote:
Originally Posted by wokko View Post
i luv the idea but i cant get my head around how you got amazing orgasms??!! surely it wud burn like hell??!!
sup dude, I'm telling dat shyt feels great.
@ first it burned a lil bit (nuttin u can't handle) but after it just turns in to a pleasurable sensation. it gets so intense it mad me cum... I'm dead ass u need to try diz and hit me back...

KrazyMoFo
Old 07-17-2007, 04:39 PM   #40
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Fiendish Send a message via Yahoo to Fiendish

And no one here has mentioned one that is very... let's call it "fun"

While it is a fairly easy technique to master, some care is necessary and proper preparation is required.

Ginger is often sold as a hand. Stay away from the pre-cut stuff unless you've had enough experience to safely play with small fingers. Find a place that sells a hand. If the supermarket doesn't have any, look elsewhere

Buy the largest hand you can find. Keep the entire hand in a cool dry place until you are ready to use it. The sooner you use it, however, the better the effect!

Firstly, cut a finger of ginger from the hand. Unless the fingers are very long, do not cut the finger off at the joint of the hand. Remove the finger by cutting down into the palm of the hand so that you get a long, uniform width finger. Keep the finger no smaller than 4 inches. Longer is better, remember that. Too short, and it might not want to come out.

Take a paring knife or vegetable peeler and remove the brown skin. Make sure all the skin is off as well as ensuring that all the bumps and knots are cut off and smoothed as well. Try not to remove too much meat underneath, as you want to retain as full a finger as possible. Take your time and don't rush this step.

As you work, rinse it under cold water every now and then to help wash away pieces of skin. Ginger has skin that doesn't like to cooperate.

After you have the skinned root and it is all smooth and nice, you now have to perform the tricky bit. With the paring knife, about two-thirds of the way down the root, carefully carve a concavity around the finger. This will act as a retention device. Similar to a butt plug where the sphincter locks around the tapered portion of the plug, the concavity will do the same thing.

Make the ring no more than a half inch wide. Don't taper the finger all the way down to the end. You want full circumference of the finger two-thirds of the way down, a half-inch retention ring and then full circumference continuing down to the end of the finger. Do not carve out too much however, as this will weaken the finger and increase the possibility of breaking it while in the anus. You don't need a very deep ring for retention.

After you have carefully completed this step, rinse the finger off and dip it in cold water. Make sure the tip of the finger is sufficiently rounded. You can always touch this area up with a knife or peeler.

With ginger, use water as lubrication- others may seal up all the fun the ginger has to offer. Use COLD WATER ONLY!

Wash you hands, you don't want this to burn your eyes or nose.

Now, ginger usually takes a short time to start, but once it starts, it builds and builds and builds... and is known to make the reciver horny. Really horny. This is if it's used as described... it can be even more potent in different forms. It'll last 20 minutes or so, then it dies off quickly. Unless you happen to be allergic to ginger, there's a very low possibility for any real damage to be done(it exists, but it's low)

Hope you have a good time with this one...
Old 01-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #41
mattman

Default bottle of ice

wow if you could fit that up there youd be my hero. i doubt you could though

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 01-28-2008 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Asking pics again...
Old 01-28-2008, 07:05 PM   #42
df6wen
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to df6wen

Not another moron too stupid to read post dates...
Old 01-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #43
mattman

send pics to I can't read forum rules dot com

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 01-28-2008 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Read the rules!
Old 01-28-2008, 07:09 PM   #44
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

First of all, this thread is almost one year old! Second read the rules: You cannot ask for pics on here.

Thread locked.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk