Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-30-2015, 11:12 AM   #1
df6wen
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to df6wen
Male 25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Thank you for your interest in my post. I certainly hope it stands out amongst the crowd of trolls, wannabes, and abusers as something that ticks your fantasies with someone who actually is safe about it all.

First off: I am an advocate of PRICK. That stands for Personal Responsibility Informed Consensual Kink.
Personal as in you.
Responsibility as in being accountable for your own decisions and actions.
Informed as in learning about the risks and communicating until you understand them.
Consensual as in all parties involved have agreed to the action or actions.
Kink well that's the broadest of them all.

My main kink is control. You think about it and I will probably want to control it. In the past I have done total control over the daily life. Eating, sleeping, bathroom, clothing, social, sexual, and everything in between. I'm quite good at it. I can also enforce a budget, exercise, schoolwork, and professional work. I also would like to try total financial control, hypnosis/mind control, and general though manipulation. These would be considered very risky.

To do these things I set rules and expect them to be obeyed. I understand that it takes time to get used to them and so I am willing to start slow if you are. I have also done consensual blackmail for people who want this, but know they are too willful to obey. Failure to obey will be punished.

Other methods of realizing the control could include parental control apps and programs, prepaid cards to maintain a budget, tasks to keep you busy and just waste your time, and anything else that strikes my fancy.

Consistent failure to obey will loose my interest. I don't believe in the "if you can't handle my worst, you don't deserve my best" attitude. I find that it becomes an excuse to be rude and insufferable.

That said, if you're hurting I will comfort you. If you're tired, I will get you rest. Your needs I will ensure are met. You are equally important in this. If you need to have your needs ignored, that is certainly fun. I enjoy making you the best you possible. I enjoy an intelligent strong woman at my feet willingly. I also, and here's where we start eliminating people, and only interested in height and weight proportional to thin women. That is just what turns me on.

I also am active in my local BDSM scene. If you're in Houston you'll probably go right to the top of my list of interest. I work and I have school as well.

I do have other interests outside of just control. I enjoy pet play (dog or cat), pony play, bondage, denial, chastity, impact play, sex (duh), and electrical play. I can also very happily do humiliation, line writing, semi public, lending out a submissive and probably a lot more. Just ask if I'm interested. I really want to try using a girl as a urinal, personality modification, body modification, and making her put on shows. I have no interest in blood play, underage people, scat or anything likely to kill someone.

So what I want from you.
Questions. Lots of them. Ask me for details if you are interested.
Honesty. Tell me what you expect and what you are hoping for.
Effort. I am picky. Make sure you sell yourself.
And the questionnaire below.

Name: (something to call you when we talk. This can be real or fake.)
Height: (be honest please.)
Weight: (again honesty)
Time zone:
Currently living situation:
Current daily load: (School, work, social, whatever)
Best contact methods:
Expectations of me:
Why I would want you:
Questions for me:

Cis-women and FTM's only need apply. I will at some point want to get into pictures for things, but that can be a while off. Something so I know what you look like would be appreciated.

This is open to anyone who has applied to me before, served before, and anyone new. I've changed and so has anyone else who I used to talk to. I'll be taking 2 trials over the next week and seeing how they go.

Last edited by df6wen; 06-30-2015 at 01:09 PM.
Old 06-30-2015, 01:10 PM   #2
df6wen
getDare Sweetheart

Edited a few things and added some more info.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:46 PM   #3
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Nice ad good luck on your search!
Old 06-30-2015, 02:46 PM   #4
df6wen
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
Nice ad good luck on your search!
Thank you very much!
Old 07-01-2015, 10:03 AM   #5
df6wen
getDare Sweetheart

Due to some messages people have sent, please don't refer to me as master until I say that's alright. Thank you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk