Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-23-2021, 05:28 AM   #31
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperSlaveBunz View Post
I don't know if you'll do this or not but I want you to start by finding a locking bathroom, like a public family one, and then take a shit in a diaper. From there you are to change it and use the toilet paper to wipe yourself up, but instead of the toilet paper going in the trash or toilet you are to eat it, once you are clean put on a new diaper and drink the toilet water as way to clean out your mouth. Followed by licking the toilet clean for 15 minutes.
If too extreme I understand if not have fun.
This morning I went to a train station nearby with a public toilet. I pooped in my diaper on my way there. I quickly changed out of my diaper and started wiping my ass, it took about 10 sheets, I ate one after another while I could hear people coming in and out of the public toilet. As soon as I finished I quickly got diapered again, unfortunately I was in a hurry at that point so I licked the seat for about 3 min and left the stall with my dirty diaper in my hand

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, humiliation, kik, public, torture