getDare Devil

Default list up

maybgee its tim3e to start making a slit of rules and tasks for everyone to see
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 02:01 AM   #122
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
Here's some slave positions for you to roll while you're stuck in your cage. You're to hold the position for at least 10 minutes each time.

1) Present - kneeling with thighs widely apart. slut should interlock her fingers behind her head, chin up, eyes down, butt on heels, back is straight, tits and pussy presented for the Master's viewing pleasure

2) Worship - Knees tucked under tits, head bowed, arms straight in front by head, palms down.

3) Inspection - Stand legs wide apart, breasts pushed out, hands locked behind head, head up, and eyes down.

4) Corner time - kneel at a corner within your cage. You must hold a coin against the wall while you reflect on ways you can improve as a slut. Restart the timer if the coin drops before 10min.

5) Table - kneel, bends forward and place your elbows on the floor. Hands are locked on forearms, knees are parted and used to adjust height until your back is level, and your head is held up.

6) Endure - Get into a squatting position with just the tip of your toes, fingers interlocking behind your head, thighs widely apart.
Thank you for the slave positions. They have been added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
maybgee its tim3e to start making a slit of rules and tasks for everyone to see
It is in my signature.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 02:31 AM   #123
generaterox

Here's some chores for you to do as well

1) Mopping the floor - using your hair as the mop, dip your hair into a bucket of water, wring excess water out and mop your hotel room with your hair.

2) Cleaning the floor - Use your tits to move a dry cloth around the whole hotel room after mopping the floor.

3) Cleaning the toilet bowl - Using your tongue, lick the edges of the toilet bowl till it becomes spotless. Give yourself a swirly afterwards.

4) Making the bed - at the start of each day when you wake up, return the blanket and pillow that you used to sleep on the floor back on the bed. The bed deserves to be tidy but you do not.

5) Cleaning the toilet - using a dedicated toothbrush, you're to brush the entire bathroom, ensuring that it is clean enough for your next shower.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to generaterox for this post:
Old 03-05-2021, 02:33 AM   #124
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Here's some chores for you to do as well

1) Mopping the floor - using your hair as the mop, dip your hair into a bucket of water, wring excess water out and mop your hotel room with your hair.

2) Cleaning the floor - Use your tits to move a dry cloth around the whole hotel room after mopping the floor.

3) Cleaning the toilet bowl - Using your tongue, lick the edges of the toilet bowl till it becomes spotless. Give yourself a swirly afterwards.

4) Making the bed - at the start of each day when you wake up, return the blanket and pillow that you used to sleep on the floor back on the bed. The bed deserves to be tidy but you do not.

5) Cleaning the toilet - using a dedicated toothbrush, you're to brush the entire bathroom, ensuring that it is clean enough for your next shower.
Thank you for the chores, these will be added to the list.
EDIT: I do not have a bucket in the hotel room, should I use something else like a bowl or ice bucket or bathtub?
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Old 03-05-2021, 02:43 AM   #125
generaterox

I would also like to add a rewards and punishment system into your rules.

Any user upon reading the slut's daily report is allowed to either reward her or punish her based on how well her tasks were performed, quality of report and if she failed to follow certain rules.

Rewards may include (but are not limited) to the following:
- Gain of unconditional free time
- Normal toilet usage
- Normal meals
- Availability of clothes
- Usage of bed (even during the day)
- Standing privileges

Punishments may include (but are not limited) to the following:
- Extended period in cage with uncomfortable tasks to perform
- Loss of pillow for the night
- Loss of hour of supervised free time
- Waking up earlier for extended morning exercises that are more strenous
- To crawl without having the knees touch the ground.
- Additional reports to apologise for unsatisfactory behaviour

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Old 03-05-2021, 02:45 AM   #126
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
Thank you for the chores, these will be added to the list.
EDIT: I do not have a bucket in the hotel room, should I use something else like a bowl or ice bucket or bathtub?
Yes you can use the ice bucket as a replacement for the bucket.

Old 03-05-2021, 02:48 AM   #127
PastramiKitten

Quote:

Any user upon reading the slut's daily report is allowed to either reward her or punish her based on how well her tasks were performed, quality of report and if she failed to follow certain rules.

- Normal toilet usage
- Normal meals
- Standing privileges

So what happens if different users here have different opinions on the reports? Also, will everyone come up with their own reward/punishment? So I will get one reward/punishment per person?
Old 03-05-2021, 02:52 AM   #128
generaterox

Quote:
So what happens if different users here have different opinions on the reports? Also, will everyone come up with their own reward/punishment? So I will get one reward/punishment per person?
If different users have different opinions on the reports, you'll take the opinion of the first 3 users that came up with either a punishment or reward for you. These 3 rewards/punishment will only be active for the next day and it resets when you post a new report.

Old 03-05-2021, 03:39 AM   #129
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Not sure if this can be done for metal scan security checks.
The purpose is to, hopefully, bring to a hand inspection and let the controller know where you like having clothespins applied...

More: since you are useless while in cage, the first thing you'll do as you enter will be to edge (don't forget to collect juices for your evening drink). If you'll buy toys you'll bring always them with you while in the cage, so if somebody wants you to play with them you don't need to go out of the cage. You can touch them with your hands only while making use them, or while washing them if needed. To move them you'll use your mouth, no matter where they have been inserted before. This rule is for any object you will use as a sex toy.

Could you tell us what timezone you'll fly from-to (or the continents, or countries, if you feel comfortable to say)? Just to give all of us an idea if it will be possible to interact real-time during your quarantine.

Last edited by redcamel; 03-05-2021 at 05:56 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 05:57 AM   #130
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
The purpose is to, hopefully, bring to a hand inspection and let the controller know where you like having clothespins applied...

And, since you are useless while in cage, the first thing you'll do as you enter will be to edge (don't forget to collect juices for your evening drink). If you'll buy toys you'll bring always them with you while in the cage, so if somebody wants you to play with them you don't need to go out of the cage. You can touch them with your hands only while making use them, or while washing them if needed. To move them you'll use your mouth, no matter why they have been inserted before. This rule is for any object you will use as a sex toy.

Could you tell us what timezone you'll fly from-to (or the continents, or countries, if you feel comfortable to say)? Just to give all of us an idea if it will be possible to interact real-time during your quarantine.
I’m not sure if I want to get into any issues with airport security, that’s not really my kink anyways.

I will do that task when I’m in the cage.

I will be posting my daily report by 12pm GMT+8 because that’s when Generaterox will last respond for the day.
Old 03-05-2021, 07:21 AM   #131
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:

- Normal toilet usage
- Normal meals
- Standing privileges

Seeing the method that was proposed for choosing the results, this one seems a bit punishing and taxing on her, in a random way. Since she wanted to remove the tasks one, I don't see how this could be simpler to manage.

From now on, I'll add mostly to the flight rules, to the options you can choose/roll for to fill your cage/slave time and maybe some one shots events that will vary it up a bit.

Three weeks closed in a room are long and there are almost three pages of rules there. I don't want you to get overwhelmed kitten.

As for the one shots, here some ideas:

- slave auction; one time event where we put at auction x lots regarding yourself and your time there (or maybe outside of the quarantine too). This is on the complex side for organizing so I'll work on details only if you find the idea interesting and I'll set the rules and the lots while I am at it, consulting yourself in the while ofc

- jailbreak; you can choose one single day when to do a jailbreak, without suffering any punishment. This day can't be removed in any way or form and you don't need to give any explanation to anyone. During this day, all prison rules are disabled and you don't need to ever get on getdare if you don't want to.

EDIT: put it down wrong hehe. Jailbreak is not an idea. It's a rule. Obviously you can choose in any case to do anything on your lists during that day, and you can come on GD to ask for more tasks or similar, but it's up to you

Will make another post for the different lists of items to roll.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 03-05-2021 at 07:35 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 07:48 AM   #132
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Seeing the method that was proposed for choosing the results, this one seems a bit punishing and taxing on her, in a random way. Since she wanted to remove the tasks one, I don't see how this could be simpler to manage.

From now on, I'll add mostly to the flight rules, to the options you can choose/roll for to fill your cage/slave time and maybe some one shots events that will vary it up a bit.

Three weeks closed in a room are long and there are almost three pages of rules there. I don't want you to get overwhelmed kitten.
This rule is fine. I think it’s fair to be rewarded or punished for being good or bad.

Quote:
As for the one shots, here some ideas:

- slave auction; one time event where we put at auction x lots regarding yourself and your time there (or maybe outside of the quarantine too). This is on the complex side for organizing so I'll work on details only if you find the idea interesting and I'll set the rules and the lots while I am at it, consulting yourself in the while ofc

- jailbreak; you can choose one single day when to do a jailbreak, without suffering any punishment. This day can't be removed in any way or form and you don't need to give any explanation to anyone. During this day, all prison rules are disabled and you don't need to ever get on getdare if you don't want to.

EDIT: put it down wrong hehe. Jailbreak is not an idea. It's a rule. Obviously you can choose in any case to do anything on your lists during that day, and you can come on GD to ask for more tasks or similar, but it's up to you

Will make another post for the different lists of items to roll.
How does Slave auction work, seems interesting.
Jailbreak seems like just a safe word, I hope I don’t have to use it.
Old 03-05-2021, 07:55 AM   #133
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Well with regards to the rewards and punishments, isn’t it now fairer that everyone has an equal chance to decide her fate since previously you had a peeve about me having an hour advantage over others?

Furthermore if you have read her list of rules before commenting, you would have realised that she has removed the “but not limited to” clause in determining the rewards and punishment. This means that all 3 getdare users can only choose from the listed rewards and punishment when judging her so this would be done in controlled randomness.

In response to your comment on this being harder than her original task rule, I think you don’t have a clear understanding of what the task rule meant. The task rule allowed any number of getdare user to issue tasks for her to do and she would have to complete them or face punishment. In this new rule, she is limited to at most 3 rewards or punishment and the user can only choose from the option listed. This is clearly less taxing compared to the previous rule.

Old 03-05-2021, 08:01 AM   #134
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Well with regards to the rewards and punishments, isn’t it now fairer that everyone has an equal chance to decide her fate since previously you had a peeve about me having an hour advantage over others?

Furthermore if you have read her list of rules before commenting, you would have realised that she has removed the “but not limited to” clause in determining the rewards and punishment. This means that all 3 getdare users can only choose from the listed rewards and punishment when judging her so this would be done in controlled randomness.

In response to your comment on this being harder than her original task rule, I think you don’t have a clear understanding of what the task rule meant. The task rule allowed any number of getdare user to issue tasks for her to do and she would have to complete them or face punishment. In this new rule, she is limited to at most 3 rewards or punishment and the user can only choose from the option listed. This is clearly less taxing compared to the previous rule.
Actually I can add “but not limited to” back to the rules, I just didn’t include it because it was too long.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:05 AM   #135
generaterox

Quote:
Actually I can add “but not limited to” back to the rules, I just didn’t include it because it was too long.
Hmm after thinking about it I think it’s better that “but not limited to” is not included. I think it’ll bring about too much randomness and the current list of options seems comprehensive enough for the users to give you fair reward/punishments based on your report.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, slave