Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-03-2021, 05:41 PM   #46
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@X3non101
Thank you for the helping getting to such a high number. My nipples are already regretting this whole post... Hahaha...
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 05:46 PM   #47
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Snaps: 21
Clothes: even, clothes on
Intensity: even, finally!

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 07:40 PM   #48
X3non101

You look like you could use a little help with that Kaiman

1st roll:17
2nd roll:20 (only bra)
3rd roll: 3 (normal pullback)

However, I think you deserve a break from all this snapping, so to mix things up a little, might I suppose another dice game, this time, using your clamps

1st roll - 1 - 25 number of twists
2nd roll - evens - binder clips
odds - clothespegs
10s - clothespegs (with rubber bands around the top to make them tighter)
3rd roll - evens - 90 degrees rotation
odds - 180 degrees rotation
10s - full 360 degrees rotation

So feel free to instead, consider this roll as 17 twists, clothespegs with the rubber bands, 180 degrees rotation
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 08:21 PM   #49
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@X3non101
Thank you for the additional snaps. I appreciate your concern for my need of a snapping break, however, this is something I've been avoiding for a long time. I am a huge pain slut but rubberband snaps have long been a nemesis of mine so I am trying to conquer the mind fuckery of the snaps.
I will take you up on this switch up this time. I'm sure it won't be too bad.
Any other ideas are welcome as well.
Thank you ��
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Old 03-03-2021, 08:31 PM   #50
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Current stats are as follows:
Each nipple = 232
Total snaps = 464

I still have 85 snaps left that I am behind on.
@abozath - 14 max pull no clothes
@kaiman - 23 normal bra only
@X3non101 - 10 hard pull no clothes
@kaiman - 21 max pull clothes allowed
@X3non101 - 17 normal pull bra only

Considering I have a full day of work tomorrow, I may be in over my head. I am attempting to have all snaps posted done before leaving to work in the am.
I thank each of you for your contribution to my torture. My nipples hate you for it. ��

Totals once done =
Each nipple - 317
Total snaps - 634
Old 03-03-2021, 09:00 PM   #51
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman has challenged me to add one edge per post that contains the dice rolls for snaps starting after this post of mine.
I am accepting this challenge as much as I really hate edging, but this will also help with my pain tolerance.
So thank you for this ingenious tip @kaiman
Old 03-03-2021, 09:04 PM   #52
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
@kaiman has challenged me to add one edge per post that contains the dice rolls for snaps starting after this post of mine.
I am accepting this challenge as much as I really hate edging, but this will also help with my pain tolerance.
So thank you for this ingenious tip @kaiman
I'm sure everyone will appreciate hehe. I'll start things off I guess

Snaps: 11
Clothes: even, clothes on
Intensity: odd, normal pullback

Sounds like a good and quiet good night roll

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-03-2021, 09:07 PM   #53
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman this was definitely a very calm roll. I'm getting off super lucky on this one.
I am completing this set and heading to bed. I will complete the ones I am behind on when I wake.

Psa: my nipples are so sensitive now that whenever something brushes against my shirt or even my arm passing gently it is arousing and also slightly painful... Eek... Tomorrow will be more pain I am sure.

Thank you for the torture. ��
Old 03-03-2021, 09:24 PM   #54
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
@kaiman this was definitely a very calm roll. I'm getting off super lucky on this one.
I am completing this set and heading to bed. I will complete the ones I am behind on when I wake.

Psa: my nipples are so sensitive now that whenever something brushes against my shirt or even my arm passing gently it is arousing and also slightly painful... Eek... Tomorrow will be more pain I am sure.

Thank you for the torture. ��
It was a pleasure torturing you and we have just started..

See you tomorrow and have a nice edg..erhm I meant night.

M / 33 / EU

The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-03-2021, 09:28 PM   #55
X3non101

I'm sure they will be sore tomorrow
especially after this

1st roll: 24
2nd roll: 2 (clothes on)
3rd roll: 13 (normal pullback)
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to X3non101 for this post:
Old 03-04-2021, 05:44 AM   #56
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

I woke this morning to sore nipples, but also this feeling that I haven't been tortured to my fullest potential.
I began my morning by completing the following snaps that I was a little behind on.
I have to be honest., the max pull snaps are going to put me out of commission. My nipples feel spicy and are warm to the touch and of course red, puffy, and tender. All the snaps are making my nipples stay standing erect and that makes them that much more sensitive. Clothing, arm, anything, air could pass over them; they are that sensitive and I have to go to work today knowing the snaps are going to add up and I just have to wait until this evening to catch up on them.
The newly added edges are just quite simply bothersome.... My nipples are in pain and now my clit is throbbing and pussy dripping but nothing I can do about it but go to work with my wet pussy and sit at my desk all day. Hopefully I won't be too wet. I wouldn't want to make a mess in the office. Eekkk...

The following are the snaps completed to bring me back up to speed.
@abozath - 14 max pull no clothes
@kaiman - 23 normal bra only
@X3non101 - 10 hard pull no clothes
@kaiman - 21 max pull clothes allowed
@X3non101 - 17 normal pull bra only
@kaiman - 11 normal pull clothes allowed + 1 edge
@X3non101 - 24 normal pull no clothes + 1 edge

Totals once done =
Each nipple - 352
Total snaps - 704
Edges - 2
Old 03-04-2021, 05:51 AM   #57
kaiman
getDare Zealot

A quick roll and an edge to warm you up before I post today's game

Snaps: 21
Second roll: even, clothes on
Third roll: odd, normal pullback

I see a pattern there, the dice don't want you naked. I disagree with him, but I respect the little bastard hehe

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-04-2021, 06:01 AM   #58
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman
Thank you for adding to my torture. I'm heading to work this morning with throbbing, sensitive nipples and a wet pussy.
I will be back later to see what the damage is... Eekkk...
Old 03-04-2021, 08:53 AM   #59
kaiman
getDare Zealot

This may be a bit more on the punishing side hehe. Didn't have the time to playtest it a bit so I'm open to adjust it if you feel like it can't be beaten.

BOMB DEFUSAL

You have five bombs to defuse. Every bomb starts with 120 points and you can reduce the points by betting.

Bets works like this:

1. Start by rolling two d6
2. Bet if the sum of the next roll is going to be higher or lower
3. Roll two d6 again. If you get two of the same number, you have to apply a modifier (see MODIFIERS). You have one reroll for everytime you already lost the game
4. If you got the bet right, bomb points are reduced by 5. If you got it wrong, you cause a short-circuit. When you cause the third short-circuit the bomb explodes. If the sum of the results is the same as before, you roll again.
5. If the bomb didn't explode, you decide if you want to continue betting

If you decide to continue: repeat steps 2-5

If you decide to stop: roll for a single modifier (see MODIFIERS) and then look at the remaining points to define how much damage you suffer (see DAMAGE) before moving on to the next bomb.

If the bomb exploded: take full damage (Danger zone 3) and roll for two modifiers (see MODIFIERS). After that, start again from step 1 for the next bomb.

You win the game when you stop for the third time in the safe zone. You lose the game when the third bomb explodes (or if you roll a double 6 and you don't have rerolls to change the result). If you stop for the third time in a danger zone, you can surrender without suffering damage from that zone.

DAMAGE (tells what you have to suffer based on remaining points):

Danger zone 3 (120-101 points): 60 snaps at max intensity and 30 twists with binder clips + remove clothes if still on or bra if clothes have already been removed

Danger zone 2 (100-81 points): 50 snaps at max intensity and 25 twists with binder clips + remove clothes if still on or bra if clothes have already been removed

Danger zone 1 (80-61 points): 40 snaps at max intensity and 20 twists with binder clips + remove clothes if still on or bra if clothes have already been removed

Safe zone 3 (60-41 points): 30 snaps at max intensity and 15 twists with binder clips + remove clothes if still on or bra if clothes have already been removed

Safe zone 2 (40-21 points): 20 snaps at high intensity and 10 twists with clothespins

Safe zone 1 (20-0 points): 10 snaps at normal intensity and 5 twists with clothespins

MODIFIERS (when you choose to stop, roll one d6 and apply the effect; when bomb explodes, roll two d6 and apply both effects; whenever you roll a double number, you do the corresponding one):

1 (or rolled double 1): pump with suction cup 4-5 times and keep it there for 5 minutes; first time use the lower size, second time the middle one. from third time on use the biggest one

2 (or rolled double 2): remove clothes; if clothes are already removed, remove bra; if you're naked, do 10x snaps at max intensity

3 (or rolled double 3): from now on, keep clothespins on both of your nipples while you are not snapping; if clothespin are already there, replace them with binder clips; if binder clips are already there, rip them off and put them on again (never keep any of this more than 20 minutes. Take a break if you go near that number)

4 (or rolled double 4): rub ice all over your tits for a minute; if you already did with ice, put toothpaste on and keep it there for 5 minutes; if you already did with toothpaste, do 10x snaps at max intensity

5 (or rolled double 5): tie rubber bands around the base of each breast; if they are already there, pull the band at the base as much as you can and do 10x snaps each (be careful to remove the bands tying the base every 10-15 minutes and take a break beofre putting them back on)

6 (or rolled double 6): If you rolled a double 6, you have lost the game. If you rolled a single 6, you reroll the modifier

M / 33 / EU

The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-04-2021, 09:41 AM   #60
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman

Thank you for your time and effort to put this together. I am going to give this a go thia evening.

Advertisements
Kink Talk