Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2020, 11:20 AM   #1
RedheadAnalSlut

Default Tedious Tasks [26F]

Currently stuffed, plugged, and nipples clamped. Seeking some tedious and potentially time consuming tasks (writing lines, chores, or whatever pointless random thing you can think of) to complete before releasing myself. Any dares in the next hour I'll do today. Any after that I will start fresh tomorrow. Make me aimless and needy! Home only.

Dislikes: orgasm denial, edging, food play, discreet public

Limits: urine, feces, vomit, high-risk/explicit public, permanent, identifying photos
RedheadAnalSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 11:26 AM   #2
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Here are a few!

1.) Naked as the day you were born, do the dare laid out in the linked thread, and then post a full report in this thread!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=374923

2.)Do 10 minty stokes for me!
What's a minty stroke, you ask?
Why, it's taking a dildo balls deep, but only after said dildo has been covered in a generous coating of mint toothpaste, of course!
Have fun getting your starfish extra fresh!

3.)Take a vibrator, turn it on full power, and put it in a condom. Coat the outside of the condom in toothpaste (hotsauce if feeling extra brave) and then insert the whole thing into your pussy, deep enough that the end/edge of the condom is just hanging out of your pussy. Keep it inside as long as you can. Once you take it out, immediately take it out of the condom, put it on your clit, and orgasm a number of times equal to the number of minutes you had it inside, rounding up (ie, 1 minute 5 seconds equals 2 orgasms, etc)

Have fun, and please post a full report!

If vibrator is unavailable, use a ping pong ball or something of similar size

Obv, 2 & 3 are after you're released for the day...

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 11:28 AM   #3
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Get yourself a pillow, put it between your legs and start humping and grinding it. At the same time you will write 500 words or more to describe yourself starting with what you like, how horny you are, how you look like and why you deserve to be punished to improve your behavior.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 11:35 AM   #4
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Go to your wardrobe and start to put on each pair of panties you have briefly. Each pair you put them on, rub them three times against your crotch then undress them and write a short line here to describe them. Then you do it with the next pair and so on.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 12:01 PM   #5
samuelhuntington

I have two tasks for you that can be done in less than 30 minutes. Both tasks must be done in full nudity.

Task 1
Grab seven pieces of paper in the size of a business card. Hold them up against the wall with 1) your nose, 2) left hand fingers (not your palm), 3) right hand fingers (not your palm), 4) left nipple, 5) right nipple, 6) left knee, and 7) right knee.

You will roll a dice to decide how long this lasts. The number you rolled times two is the minutes you will have to hold against the wall. If at any point you drop the paper, you will have to restart the timer and double the time as punishment.

Task 2
This one is simple. You will stand on tip toes for a full minute, with your fingers interlocked behind your head. Nipple clamps must be on. If your heels touch the ground before the full minute you have to squeeze your nipple clamps really hard for 10 seconds, and then start over. The task is only done once you finish a full minute. It's much harder than you think....If you really couldn't do it, PM for a punishment.

PM for strip games like battlestrip, strip poker, or any other games you come up with.
still seeking casual female switch to play with!
Likes, dislikes, limits
PM dares
kik: SamGD2

samuelhuntington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 09:30 AM   #6
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Get some salt, a small glass of water, and a plate.

Get tied, stuffed, plugged, clamped, vibrated, etc. This will be most fun if the vibrator is high enough to be a significant distraction (orgasms are distracting; ymmv). You may not leave your seat or adjust the vibration once you start.

Pour about a teaspoon of salt onto the plate.

Pick up each grain of salt individually, and add it to the glass of water. Keep a count of how many grains you add.

When you are done, drink the water and report how many grains of salt you moved.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 09:39 AM   #7
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Every time somebody posts in this thread, write it out by hand in each of 3 colours (I suggest black, blue and red). Then throw it away.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:05 AM   #8
Dark_light30

Go into your closet, pull everything out and thow it in a pile. Do the same with everything you have in dresser drawers. Fluff up the pile a bit, mix everything around.

Now sit on the floor, take one peice of clothing randomly. Fold it and put it away. Go back, take another, fold it and put it away. Continue doing this till the whole pile is done. This includes all underwear and socks.

PM dares

Kik/telegram: dark_light30

Teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/ksgyg3oi54v1726ko5

Likes: being told what to do, creative, mild to medium high risky (roomates), role play (Kik me to role play any topic), semi-public, woods (weather permitting)

Limits: cumming, face, full public, involving other people, poo, voice

Soft limits: anal, pee
Dark_light30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:51 AM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedheadAnalSlut View Post
Currently stuffed, plugged, and nipples clamped. Seeking some tedious and potentially time consuming tasks (writing lines, chores, or whatever pointless random thing you can think of) to complete before releasing myself. Any dares in the next hour I'll do today. Any after that I will start fresh tomorrow. Make me aimless and needy! Home only.
Lines are perfect. 150 daily and you must do them naked when you get up in the morning. You may not get dressed till they are done. Usu A4 lined paper with margin and number each one.

"I must write my lines daily and stay naked till they are completed."
Old 12-08-2020, 11:07 AM   #10
coolplay69uk

Get clamped and plugged.

Count 500 grains of rice into a bowl.

Drop them on the floor from shoulder height.

Pick them up and count back into bowl.

For everyone you don't find, 10 ass spanks.

When picked up and spanked remove clamps and plug.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, plugged, stuffed, tedious