Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-29-2022, 09:14 PM   #1
samuelhuntington

Male 25/male/switch seeks 21-30/female/switch in any place

25/male/switch seeks 21-30/female/switch in any place

Do you like the thrill of not knowing if you will be the dom or the sub? Do you like to play games with prizes for the winner and punishments for the loser?

If so, this may be for you. I'm looking for F switches who like the idea of chance games or contests with naughty penalties. In many ways this is kinda like the whole point of this site, but the exception is that we'll be playing with consent, boundaries, and our own ideas of our favorite punishments. If you're like me and get bored by the dice / chance games on GD, let me know what's the best game for us to play.

I am looking for a partner to play:
  • Battlestrip
  • Trivia game
  • Edging contests
  • Strip or punishment poker
  • Coin flip games
  • Truth or dare

You get the idea. This isn't an exhaustive list, but the idea is for us to play switch games with each other. Having a partner to play with feels more intimate and exciting than playing with total strangers. You can see my likes in my signature, but if you are interested in something less or more daring, we can discuss them. I don't mind playing on kik or text without pics.

I'm not really looking for anything long-term or serious, we could play one game and done, or if we vibe we can play more. I am not your master and won't degrade or talk down to you unless it is agreed upon. As we are both switches, we will talk like friends until someone loses a game or has to be punished

A little bit about myself: I am dom-leaning, but I am definitely a switch. If you are sub-leaning we might vibe more, but as long as we are both switches we should have fun. I am in the EST time zone.

My kik is SamGD2. I prefer to switch our communication channel to something more secure and encrypted than kik, such as Telegram or Wickr Me, but it's up to you. You can also PM me on GD.
Old 12-01-2022, 08:53 PM   #2
colininacup

I'm too old and a dude, but thought this ad deserved a boost because it's got so much great stuff in it that I kind of wish I wrote it.

Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Have fun,
-Colin

Advertisements
Kink Talk