Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-12-2020, 03:45 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Doing your tasks or punishments together

Thought off this idea and it involves me doing any punishments or tasks you get along side you or with you then we share our experience. The principle works by you giving a task you have been given and as long as its within my limits then i will also do the task as well and give a report or pictures on how it went.

Over the last few weeks ive been limited on what i can do but now im back up and running im down to try anything and get myself doing tasks again. Hopefully this idea works out and we have some tasks to do together. The fun happens because your doing your task but also dragging myself into it aswell by sharing it here. We can discuss times if we want to go through it together or do it separate.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 02:53 PM   #2
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Bumping this thread

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 07-16-2020, 05:24 AM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

This is the first task ill be doing

Loser has to put on sissy underwear and crossdress, adding a buttplug, perform one edge, stick a dildo on a mirror and service it orally for 10 minutes including 1 deepthroat every minute. Perform one more edge at the end of this period and remove plug. Stay crossdressed for another 30 minutes.

Old 07-19-2020, 03:12 AM   #4
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Be sure to leave tasks below that we can do together

Old 07-20-2020, 11:35 AM   #5
wingman78
Longtime User

How about this one: on Friday I'll do my spanking thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=389336). Choose either a body part or a spanking implement before the thread starts, and you'll then have to complete every spank I received on that body part or with that implement. I don't care when you complete them, but you'll have to complete all spanks in 8 hours from the time you start, the same amount of time my thread will be open.
Old 07-21-2020, 02:17 PM   #6
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
How about this one: on Friday I'll do my spanking thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=389336). Choose either a body part or a spanking implement before the thread starts, and you'll then have to complete every spank I received on that body part or with that implement. I don't care when you complete them, but you'll have to complete all spanks in 8 hours from the time you start, the same amount of time my thread will be open.
Thank you, not looking forward to this

Old 07-21-2020, 11:57 PM   #7
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
Thank you, not looking forward to this
Hey, pain is in your likes Want to tell us which implement or body part you've selected?
Old 07-22-2020, 03:03 AM   #8
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Hey, pain is in your likes Want to tell us which implement or body part you've selected?
I will be using a flogger

Old 07-22-2020, 09:20 AM   #9
rhl
getDare Succubus

Sounds fun, but diapers or a limit.
How about being nude in public?
Old 07-22-2020, 09:39 AM   #10
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Sounds fun, but diapers or a limit.
How about being nude in public?
Diapers aren't a limit, and public nude probably not but maybe hidden public

Old 08-15-2020, 02:38 PM   #11
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hey, very cool idea this thread!
It's not a punishment, but a promise I made: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...&page=495#7419

I promised to put on 40 cloth pins onto my body for 10 minutes. I will do it tomorrow. I like the idea of pulling you into it and also read your report. By the way: If you have not so many cloth pins, you don't have to do this task with me. Then I find another task for you instead

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 04:04 PM   #12
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
It's not a punishment, but a promise I made: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...&page=495#7419

I promised to put on 40 cloth pins onto my body for 10 minutes. I will do it tomorrow. I like the idea of pulling you into it and also read your report. By the way: If you have not so many cloth pins, you don't have to do this task with me. Then I find another task for you instead
I think i have 40 clothes pegs, ill be happy to do others aswell though

Old 08-16-2020, 08:15 AM   #13
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
I think i have 40 clothes pegs, ill be happy to do others aswell though
So here is my report on this task. Where is yours?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...&page=508#7611

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 08:29 AM   #14
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
So here is my report on this task. Where is yours?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...&page=508#7611
I will be doing it tonight

Old 08-19-2020, 03:50 PM   #15
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Here's my report

I started off by using 40 wooden pegs rather than plastic ones as they tend to be stronger and alot more painful as enduring 10 minutes would be rather hard. The first part was placing the pegs on my body where i could last 10 minutes from the moment i placed the last peg, this wasnt too hard. i decide to lay flat on my back and starting placing the pegs on my feet. I placed 5 on each foot, 6 on each leg, 8 on my balls and then the rest on my stomach and around my nipples as these wouldnt hurt so much. Once the last peg was on the timer started. I knew this would be challenging from the moment the first peg went on but 10 minutes lasts forever when your in pain, the main part which hurt was my balls, it was like a burning feel but that went after a while, well i thought it did but i think the rest of my body hurt just as much so it wasnt as noticable. About 6 minutes in the pain remained strong but not bad around the entire body. When the timer was up, the worse part as everyone knows is removing the pegs for what ever reason but i can assure you that i was glad to remove them.

I look forward to whatever i get dragged into next

The following user says Thank You to Juanmessy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk