Confidence 13 12.62%
Comfort 43 41.75%
Other (please clarify in comments) 8 7.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2019, 11:06 PM   #1
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Default Poll: Why are you Naked?

Thought it might be interesting to see what motivates people on here to do naked dares, or spend time naked. This is open to everyone, regardless of gender, sexuality, etc.
  • Humiliation: You believe clothes are a luxury or privilege, not a right. So you spend time naked to remind yourself of your status in the world, and that you do not deserve clothing to cover yourself. Can also include if directed by a Master or Mistress
  • Exhibitionism: You like the thrill of being naked, especially in places where you probably shouldn't be. You might be scared or ashamed if you were to get caught (or maybe not even then), but the excitement is too great to ignore.
  • Confidence: You find that shedding your clothes and owning your nudity gives you a feeling of empowerment, improves your self esteem.
  • Comfort: You simply hate clothes, find being naked much more comfortable, and probably not really bothered who knows.
  • Other: Anything I might have missed with the other options.

Feel free to comment along with your vote, telling of your experiences and thoughts.
Old 11-29-2019, 11:08 PM   #2
Dareslut1313

Humiliation. I like to be degraded and made to take off my clothes to remind me I am not in charge. If you’d like to remind me you can kik me
Limits: Eating or drinking piss/shit, Very Painful, public, involving friends/family, poo, ruining clothing.
Toys: Buttplug, dildo, pocketpussy.
Kik: markymark144
Dareslut1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 11:32 PM   #3
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

other.
for example in the spa ;-)

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 05:47 PM   #4
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Several of the above.

Humiliation - being naked makes me just an object that's not entitled to clothes, inferior to those who do wear clothes

Exhibitionism - the thrill of possibly being discovered and shamed, hoping/not-hoping that someone will see me

Comfort - I feel much more at home in my body when it's just itself without clothes. Plus the feeling of my skin open to the air is refreshing and liberating.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 10:46 PM   #5
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I do not hate clothes, but I find being without clothes to be very comfortable. I simply enjoy the feeling of being naked the most.

It is not really humiliating for me to be naked as I feel quite comfortable being so. I am not ashamed of my body and I don't mind anybody seeing it. Still, I am NOT an exhibitionist. Most people couldn't care less and many would not want to see me naked and I respect that.

I do believe naked is the best atire for a slave, not because of the humiliation per se, but because it clearly conveys me being 'lesser' than my clothed Domme/Master, because in the current world clothes are very much a status symbol. Which is funny because in an 'ideal' world I don't think it should matter if you're clothed or not.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 01:04 AM   #6
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

Other: I M not always naked when I am on here...however, I allow any female to have control over what I’m allowed to wear at home. That has resulted in me being completely naked whenever on here quite a few times.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 03:42 AM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Naked

I am a nudist and most of the time I am naked because I am comfortable naked .
I am also a total exhibitionist and like being seen naked and doing things naked especially in places where you should not be naked and love being watched having sex etc .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 10:11 AM   #8
japgirl

Comfort: I really only sleep naked because other than that I’m hardly ever home or even by myself. Sometimes, it’s just so hot where I live and even if I just wear a tank top and shorts, it’s still hot so when I go to sleep, it’s just way more comfortable to wear absolutely nothing. Even when it gets cold, it’s more comfortable to sleep naked because the way a super soft blanket feels against my skin is great. Then when I’m with my lover, it’s just more comfortable to cuddle with him naked.

• Female •

SHS: 3

I can be sweet, but I have a bit of a bite. Snarky, savage, and full of sarcasm.

I don’t play with jailbait!

Rules of Play
Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender
japgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 02:26 PM   #9
Cstelle
gD Curio

I do try to wear as little as I can - but the weather... dammit!

On a warm summer day, I typically wear light shoes (sandals if I can), a light t-shirt (if I have to), light sports shorts (I have to...)

I go commando most of the year...

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 02:33 PM   #10
Moehrchenprinz

Humiliating nudity is really only a thing when i'm playing and being denied clothing because of a rule or task. Feeling like i'm not in charge of what i wear is great fun, but pretty rare.

Biggest reason why i'm nude is usually just comfort though. I've found that sleeping naked is simply the most relaxing for me.
Moehrchenprinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 06:25 PM   #11
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
Thought it might be interesting to see what motivates people on here to do naked dares, or spend time naked. This is open to everyone, regardless of gender, sexuality, etc.
  • Humiliation: You believe clothes are a luxury or privilege, not a right. So you spend time naked to remind yourself of your status in the world, and that you do not deserve clothing to cover yourself. Can also include if directed by a Master or Mistress
  • Exhibitionism: You like the thrill of being naked, especially in places where you probably shouldn't be. You might be scared or ashamed if you were to get caught (or maybe not even then), but the excitement is too great to ignore.
  • Confidence: You find that shedding your clothes and owning your nudity gives you a feeling of empowerment, improves your self esteem.
  • Comfort: You simply hate clothes, find being naked much more comfortable, and probably not really bothered who knows.
  • Other: Anything I might have missed with the other options.

Feel free to comment along with your vote, telling of your experiences and thoughts.

Humiliation: I love the power imbalance that comes from being naked when someone is clothed. I feel so much more exposed and scrutinized and also having my most private body part exposed for others to see, I cannot see theirs at all so I am now weak to them. When naked even with other guys who are naked, there's also this unspoken hierarchy between all of us based on who has the bigger penis.

Exhibitionism: Pretty much for the reasons above I love to be seen by as many as possible! It's such a rush!

Confidence: In the right setting I feel really comfortable and cool while naked. I've made more friends while naked than I have clothed. I feel like my vulnerability makes others trust me.

Comfort: Yes. Just, yes. It feels so comfortable to not wear anything.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.

Last edited by Truckernaut42; 12-04-2019 at 01:44 PM.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 09:35 PM   #12
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

I'd think humiliation is the strong motivation for being naked, rather, forced or made to remain naked...

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theswitchyside for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk