Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-16-2019, 04:05 PM   #1
DanaL

Default Nipple Punishment 23 F

I'm looking for nipple punishments over the next couple of days. My boyfriend is sick and said it's because I didnt keep the house clean enough. (The scientist in me knows it's from a virus he got from someone else bit still I let the house get kinda messy which is bad on its own) I want nipple punishments to do over the next couple nights while hes sick. He loves to play with my nIpples so that way when hes better they will be extremely sore and sensitive.
DanaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 04:21 PM   #2
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Keeping a clean house is important!
How many days has it been since the house had been cleaned?
Rubberband snaps: (# of days house has been dirty/messy/last cleaning) x (number of occupants) + 15(for good measure) = # of rubber band snaps to each nipple
cool them off w/an ice cube each afterwards

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 10:17 PM   #3
ftmjake501

While you’re cleaning, keep them pegged with as hard of pegs as you can handle ...binder clips would be good

Absolutely NO misgendering or feminization

Actively seeking a Domme, who is active online around evening-time for the West Coast US time zone who has a strong caregiver vibe

Telegram: @ftmjake501

Please no requests for Kik unless I specifically ok it
ftmjake501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 07:01 AM   #4
CaffeineColin

Attach a clamp or binder clip to each nipple and connect them with a chain or shoelace tight enough that your nipples are pulled closer to each other.

As you clean your house, add weight to the chain connections the clamps.

If the clamps fall off while cleaning, out them back on with slightly less weight than it took to remove them and continue cleaning.

If they did not get ripped off while cleaning you were going too easy on yourself and deserve to be punished. Double the weight on your nipples and hop through every room in your house. Replace the clamps - and weights - each time they get ripped off.

Have fun,
-Colin.
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk