Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-22-2019, 01:04 AM   #1
paulthai

Default Electric tease

Hi,

Have an idea to try with a willing subject.

Electro teasing, seen various electro BDSM machines online and have the idea to tease someone with it online for hours on cam.

Anyone feel they may want to chat the idea through, message me back.

Regards

Paul x

it was pointed out to me that i had not updated this in a while, so thanks SubG for reminding me.

I am currently an online master who loves control, I have so weird ideas that may push boundaries but then again having chatted to some of you people probably not.
paulthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 09:41 AM   #2
Gothswitch

You can very inexpensively experiment in this area with an electric fly swatter.

It's not the most conveniently shaped thing, but it's simple and cheap.

Gothswitch

Likes: bets/forfeits, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, nettles, icy-hot, cei

Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide.

Last edited by Gothswitch; 09-01-2019 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Add sig
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:06 AM   #3
ExhibCouple

We messaged you about my wife and I working with you on it. We have an e-stim device to test things out if you want.
ExhibCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 02:30 PM   #4
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthai View Post
Hi,

Have an idea to try with a willing subject.

Electro teasing, seen various electro BDSM machines online and have the idea to tease someone with it online for hours on cam.

Anyone feel they may want to chat the idea through, message me back.

Regards

Paul x
You need a stun gun. You can either buy one pre made for a few hundred, or make it like this for under $20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dnfz_O9pxQ

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 05:37 PM   #5
paulthai

Sorry, not the type of thing i was thinking about. E-stimulation is probably closer to what i'm thinking about, but pushing the person to the limit and beyond.

it was pointed out to me that i had not updated this in a while, so thanks SubG for reminding me.

I am currently an online master who loves control, I have so weird ideas that may push boundaries but then again having chatted to some of you people probably not.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:44 AM   #6
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthai View Post
Sorry, not the type of thing i was thinking about. E-stimulation is probably closer to what i'm thinking about, but pushing the person to the limit and beyond.
Excuse me?

My post was about instructions on how to make a device for e-stimulation (because it seemed that you lacked that and commercial ones are so expensive), not about pushing anybodies limits...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 09:29 AM   #7
tangula
Switchy Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Excuse me?

My post was about instructions on how to make a device for e-stimulation (because it seemed that you lacked that and commercial ones are so expensive), not about pushing anybodies limits...
E-stim devices provide a form of pleasure - Stun guns take people out. There's a difference

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 07:15 PM   #8
paulthai

Yeah was the mix of pleasure and pain that i was looking at, and the effect it can have.

Will it help make a person cum harder with pleasure e-stim.

Advertisements
Kink Talk