Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 06-25-2019, 09:35 AM   #16
SageLeech
Longtime User

Report for losing number pick game.
I chose 3 edges and 150 spanks. I completed the edges as quickly as possible per instructions. This did prove a bit harder then taking breaks in between but nothing major. Next I moved to the swats I decided to go for my cock head for as many as I could since it was nice and blood filled. I decided to use a wooden spoon.I made it to 15 without much trouble, the next 5 got worse with each smack. Sorry nice this was a punishment for losing I forced myself to do 10 more rapid swats. This was brutal, my poor cock was so sore. I moved to my ass and my bath brush for the remaining 130. The bath brush definitely gets your attention and I was very happy when the swats were done.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:39 PM   #17
nareth

Report for the Spinner of doom and Number Pick!
We poor boys lost both games
So I had to do 4 of the hard forfeits and the one I got from the Spinner.
As it was really hot today I opted to go commando today and will do the same tomorrow bit will definitely use a different pair of pants. Today is was a white one which I think went ok, but when I decided to do the clothed shower it turned borderline transparent (Ok I could have expected this). As most was visible anyway I just removed it and went on to do 100 (2*50) naked jumping jacks in front of the terrace window. This was quite an exercise maybe I should have split that up over the day.

Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Maybe/Willing to try: hidden feminization, hidden public, hypnosis, keyheld chastity, body paint
Punishment: nails, pain, edging, tan tattoos, chastity
Limit: blood, family, face, cam,pee, scat, social suicide, permanent, pics (with exceptions at my discretion)

PM Dares

BDSM test
Toys Toy pics
Fav. dare
nareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:34 PM   #18
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I lost in the numbers game and the spinner of doom game, and acquired the task of no underwear for 4 hours and be naked for one hour. I live alone so both of those are easy enough. To make it a bit interesting I decided to use a random number generator to choose the two harder tasks on each. I ended up with: 1. Make yourself a human sunday, 2. Blindfold and edge with toothpaste, 3. pour 2 messy substances over head/front, and 4. Soak underwear in cold water, put in freezer for an hour then wear for an hour.

I noted the time, stripped naked, and fetched my blindfold and toothpaste. Sitting on my sofa I put on the blind fold and added a generous amount of toothpaste to my right hand and started stroking. It felt good at first as I got harder, then started to sting a bit, especially the tip. I stroked faster as I approached the edge and stopped when I got to the edge. I took my blind fold off to see my fully erect cock twitching and throbbing and stinging covered in toothpaste. The stinging would fade soon, but return much more aggressively later when I tried to wash it off.

Next I gathered the items necessary for the messy tasks and went to my bathtub. I didn't have custard, so I used whipped cream, chocolate syrup, ice cream, and strawberry syrup. I dumped the vanilla ice cream over my chest and it slid down to my crotch and was SUPER cold, making my nipples hard and giving me chill bumps all over. I sprayed the entire can of whipped cream all over my body from head to toe, then emptied both bottles of syrup. Already a sticky mess, I stood up and poured ranch dressing (really gross and thick and smelly as it ran over my face and down my body) and spaghetti sauce (also gross). I then took a long, hot shower thoroughly cleaning myself and my tub.

By now I had been naked for over 50 minutes, so about 10 minutes later I got dressed in gym shorts and a T-shirt, leaving my underwear off for another 3 hours. With an hour left to go I took a pair of black boxer briefs and soaked them in my kitchen sink before placing them in the freezer. After an hour I had to work a bit to get them open enough to slip on, and it was super cold at first, but after 5 minutes or so I got used to it and it was just annoyingly cold and wet for the rest of the hour.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 01:32 PM   #19
esatyr

Default Reporting

Boys lost the first round of Spinner of Doom and Number Pick, so I chose going commando for a day, the spanking, blindfolded toothpaste edge combined with 3 edges back to back.
Going commando was easy enough, no trouble there.
As for the spanking, I did 25 each on the right side of the chest, left side of the chest, balls, cock, right ass cheek and left ass cheek. Apart from the balls, it wasn't too bad.
The toothpaste was the trickiest cuz after a while it started to burn as hell. I would be better off if I had put the toothpaste only for the third edge...

nudism/exhibitionism/voyeurism/going commando, JOI, games/competitions/dice/chance, body writing, switch
bondage, role play
humiliation/degradation, collar/leash, pain/torture, pee/poo/mess/swirly/ass-to-mouth/diapers/enema/laxative/fisting/gaping/stretching, screen sharing/pw/exposure/social suicide/friends/family/cuckold, x-dressing/feminization/head shaving, hypnosis, blackmail, sensory deprivation, breastfeeding, illegal
esatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM   #20
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

For the Boys' latest loss at Spinner, I chose to do a messy 10 minute wedgie, with eggs, and 5 drops of wax. In addition, I needed to take a clothed shower. The last was no punishment at all....felt great!
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 01:55 PM   #21
jferggy9

I lost playing the numbers pick....as I picked 9...i completed 50 naked jumping jacks. As I am already naked...this wasnt too bad......however, doing it while hard made my balls flop around quite a bit.
For my hard task, I completed 3 edges back to back....As I havnt cum for over a week.....this made things much more frustrating for me....but I am rather disciplined so it was not too difficult.
jferggy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 05:22 AM   #22
sfinx
getDare Sweetheart

Seems like I lost 2 times. Once with the wheel and once with the numbers...
So I did my wedgie and the clothed shower according to the number/wheel spin. And then I also did 4 of the harder dares/forfeits:
Did 50 jumping jacks in front of the window and after that I edged 3 times.
I'm currently doing my day of going commando and I posted pics of the forfeits online (kinktalk).
sfinx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 03:55 PM   #23
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

well for the spinner of doom I did 50 naked jumping jacks by a window and did the 3 edges back to back. Also joined this loser has to thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...loser&page=407

and for the Number pick game
I expose myslef naked online on cam and did 50 more naked jumping jacks by the window.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 03:11 AM   #24
-Selene-

I report on the Girls vs. Boys Number pick thread. It's been a while ago and I'm a bit late. I had to post 2 truths and do 1 edge.

The truths are https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...68#post3710268 and https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...90#post3710290.

There's not that much to report on the edging dare except that I did it with the help of a shower head
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 01:06 AM   #25
Littlemisscheeky

For the spinner game:

I posted in a truth thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...37#post3711437

And posted in a loser has to: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...58599&page=305

Likes: spanking, bondage, roleplay, foodplay, wam, body writing, dirty talking, creative dares

Limits: blood, needles, pins, scat, public

Toys: vibe, plugs, gag, clamps, collar
Littlemisscheeky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 08:23 PM   #26
FelineFrenzy

For the spinner game:

My team won, but I was assigned the task of toothpaste up the ass. Since anal is a limit, I chose the harder task of a 10 minute messy wedgie. I dumped two chocolate pudding cups down the back of my underwear and tugged as hard as I could. (To be honest I'm not sure I was using the right sort of undies - the wedgie wasn't that bad.)
FelineFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:26 AM   #27
Cake Battered

For my spinner dare I've posted in one of Bloxo's own loser has to threads:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...16#post3713316

Likes - Getting messy (gunge/food)!, masturbation, teases, orgasm control, dice dares, strip games
Limits - Pain, scat, piss, anal, friends/family, illegal

I'm always looking for new ways to get messy. PM me your messy dares!

My Kik is http://kik.me/cakebattered.
Cake Battered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 11:53 AM   #28
Matildachi

For spinner of doom loss (waaaaah) had to do this over two days

Had 4 hours no underwear
Then took off tee and skirt....Took large bowl of cake batter mix poured some into tray and sat on it.....Then emptied rest of bowl over head
Lay on back on floor still messy and gave laughing gf the candles
Sure it was more than 5 drops wax......anyway she get 1 nipp,,,,1 areola.....and then she made me squeal...(note to self: clit not like hot wax!)

Today.....commando all day, fortunately have a black dress so nipples not too obvious,,,not too much of a pain in this weather...
Written in mascara on inside of thigh is "atownesq"..(another note to self: pick a shorter name next time...)

Done....need better luck & more company from gals!!
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gameshow, girls vs boys, reports