Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-07-2019, 09:28 AM   #1
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Nuclear Public bathrooms

I'm looking to do some dares in public bathrooms, the only real stipulations ate that I have to be able to complete it in under 30 minutes if I'm going to be in the stall with the door unlocked, or under 15 if I'm going to be in the open around the sinks or urinals. That time limit is to try and limit how often I get caught (cause well I know I'm going to . . .)

Otherwise respect my limits(mostly the no cumming, rest are in sig)

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:24 PM   #2
DareFiend
getDare Addict

I will be happy to give you a dare. And if you give me one back, I will give you another. And so forth.... Same if anyone else adds a dare here.

Go into a stall. Up to you whether you lock the door. Take off all your clothing (every last piece). Leave it in the stall.

Wait until you hear someone enter or leave. Then go to another stall; it may not be a stall immediately adjacent to the one where your left your clothes (do not take any clothing with you).

In the next stall, up to you whether you lock the door or not. Wait until you hear someone enter or leave. Return to your original stall. Collect your clothes if they are still there, and put them back on.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 02-07-2019 at 08:27 PM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 11:20 AM   #3
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Time for a li'l bumpity-bump.

And Masomister - have you gone into hiding?

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:23 AM   #4
hoemaster
Account Banned

strip naked in a stall when you need to piss. wait until someone walks in then walk out and piss in the urinal, wash your hands then get dressed in this order shirt,socks,shoes,and pants leave the underwear
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch
hoemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hoemaster for this post:
Old 02-09-2019, 01:54 PM   #5
DareFiend
getDare Addict

For this one you will need a cable lock (like for a bicycle) that locks with a key (not a combination).

Bring the lock with you and only one key for it.

Go into a stall and get completely naked. Thread the cable through all possibile articles of clothing (shirt, pants, underwear etc - preferably wear flip flops or other shoes that can be secured by the cable; don’t wear socks or other superfluous clothing that can’t be secured by the cable). Lock the cable around the toilet or plumbing.

Now exit the stall and drop the key in the farthest urinal. Return to your stall. Up to you whether you leave the stall door locked or not. Now wait until at least three people have entered the rest room. (Up to whether you wait for them to leave or not).

Now go back to the urinal, get your key, and retrieve your clothes.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 02-12-2019, 06:08 PM   #6
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
I will be happy to give you a dare. And if you give me one back, I will give you another. And so forth.... Same if anyone else adds a dare here.

Go into a stall. Up to you whether you lock the door. Take off all your clothing (every last piece). Leave it in the stall.

Wait until you hear someone enter or leave. Then go to another stall; it may not be a stall immediately adjacent to the one where your left your clothes (do not take any clothing with you).

In the next stall, up to you whether you lock the door or not. Wait until you hear someone enter or leave. Return to your original stall. Collect your clothes if they are still there, and put them back on.
Did this saturday at a local bar and it was quite exilletating. One of them were at the urinal and could easily have seen me. I also thought this was a little easy since i could tell if they left or when they made it to their stall so i went into each stall before making it back to the original one >< 4 in total.

Thank you very much

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
The following user says Thank You to Masomister for this post:
Old 02-12-2019, 06:14 PM   #7
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemaster View Post
strip naked in a stall when you need to piss. wait until someone walks in then walk out and piss in the urinal, wash your hands then get dressed in this order shirt,socks,shoes,and pants leave the underwear
Knowing when they were in the stall i thought i could beat them before they got done but they speedily left as i tried to hide between the dividers at the urinal. Fearing having management walk in i skipped washing my hands and sped out of the restroom

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 02-12-2019, 06:27 PM   #8
Lucysissyslave

please dare me on something id love this
Lucysissyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 07:17 PM   #9
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masomister View Post
Knowing when they were in the stall i thought i could beat them before they got done but they speedily left as i tried to hide between the dividers at the urinal. Fearing having management walk in i skipped washing my hands and sped out of the restroom
Technically I suppose this means you need to do this one over, right?

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

Old 02-12-2019, 11:18 PM   #10
victorchance101
Account Banned

Wait outside the bathroom. Fallow a guy in. Be hard. Stand at the urinal right next to him. Complain about how hard it is to pee hard

limits extream pain, illegal, and permits

hard limits friends and family

Kik VictotChance
victorchance101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 10:05 PM   #11
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorchance101 View Post
Wait outside the bathroom. Fallow a guy in. Be hard. Stand at the urinal right next to him. Complain about how hard it is to pee hard

Not looking to intentionally involve someone. I want the to be a "risk of getting caught"

Plus just talking to a dude is kinda boring since I'm doing all these at gay bars to avoid the chance of youth popping in.

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 02-14-2019, 06:37 PM   #12
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Seems like you need a harder dare. So:

Before going to the rest room, write 6 degrading words or phrases on your body. Minimum 7 characters each. Need not be visible when clothed, but a plus if they are. Need not be in absolutely permanent marker, but must be in something difficult to remove. One needs to be on your left thigh. One on your cock. One on your right thigh. One on your abdomen right above your cock. One on your left pectoral area. One on your right pectoral area. Bring materials with you for scrubbing them off.

Go into a stall, remove your clothes. Leave your clothes there. Bring cleaning items with you to the sink. Stand naked at the sink until all the words are removed. Not every trace needs to be removed, but it must not be possible to determine what any of the letters was. Once you are all clean you may return to the stall and get dressed.

Acceptable words/phrases:
COCKSUCKER
LOSER FAGGOT
EXHIBITIONIST
FAGTARD
CUM DUMPSTER
COCK WHORE

Substitute words/phrases must be equally or more degrading.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cbt, exposure, public, risk