Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-02-2018, 08:42 PM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Asterisk About your body hair

Without you taking care of it, where on your body, besides on the top of your head, does visible hair grow and how much? Please answer for facial hair too.

Which parts of your body do you groom/shave and how often? What methods of hair removal do you use. If you style your pubic hair in a certain way please tell also.

Why do you groom/shave the parts that you do?

Do you think certain people, genders and/or D/s roles (like subs) should keep certain parts groomed/shaved? Which parts, how and why?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:37 AM   #2
Nelioka

Without you taking care of it, where on your body, besides on the top of your head, does visible hair grow and how much? Please answer for facial hair too.
I don't really get hair anywhere but some minor public hair. I don't know if its just a genetic thing. My mom never really got it either. Could be an asian thing too not really sure.

Which parts of your body do you groom/shave and how often? What methods of hair removal do you use. If you style your pubic hair in a certain way please tell also.
I always shave my pubic hair. Um I usually use an electric shaver, and then apply lotion to make the skin smoother.

Do you think certain people, genders and/or D/s roles (like subs) should keep certain parts groomed/shaved? Which parts, how and why? No I think people regardless should be able to choose. If you're a sub and your master asks you to shave or keep it, then depending on your dedication you could do so, but i don't think it should be mandatory.

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 06:18 AM   #3
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Without you taking care of it, where on your body, besides on the top of your head, does visible hair grow and how much? Face, chest, stomach, pubes, arms, armpits, back of hands, legs, ass, small bit on toes, small light bit on back just below neck and just above ass. It's fairly light on my arms but except where otherwise indicated it's pretty dark and thick. I'm basically a gorilla in my natural state.

I shave my face every other day. During the summer, about once per week I shave my chest, stomach, and pubes. Once per month I'll use hair removal cream on my ass and back.

Why do you groom/shave the parts that you do? Primarily because it's hot and gross during the summer, and also my Mistress prefers it shaved. Oddly, my vanilla gf prefers the gorilla look. So generally I shave during the summer and let it grow out during the winter.

Do you think certain people, genders and/or D/s roles (like subs) should keep certain parts groomed/shaved? Which parts, how and why? Nope, to each their own. That being said, I prefer girls to be hairless below the neck, but that's just a personal preference of what I find attractive. People should do what works for them.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:01 AM   #4
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

I have very little hair at my arms and legs and minor hair grow in my armpits.
My pubes are straight and long enough to form a natural mohawk.

I shave my arms and legs about once a week. I usually plug the hairs from my armpit. I'm not allowed to shave / groom my pubes - but I was to lazy to do it before, so I'm okay with it . Well, during "the time of the month" it's messy and I need to wash down there quite often.

Because Master and Mistress like me being groomed, except for my pubes because that indicates me as a pet.

Do you think certain people, genders and/or D/s roles (like subs) should keep certain parts groomed/shaved? Which parts, how and why?

It depends:
If you agree to give up control completely you should let your ower decide, but being forced to shave should be off limits. For example, I would never shave my head.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:28 AM   #5
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

My legs, pubic area and my chin are the only parts that are really hairy. Aside from that there is a little hair on my ass and asshole. Beard and mustache does grow but very slowly. I don't think I can actuallly grow a full beard.
I don't have any chest hair unless you want to count like 5 of them.

I shave my face maybe every 2 days, although mostly not in the weekend as I hate shaving. I keep my balls clean shaved and the rest of my pubes I trim. Not only because it is a rule but also because I think it feels and looks best that way.

I think it makes sense in some cases for a male slave to groom even shave completely. If I had a female sub I wouldn't want her to shave though, only groom. Because I think it looks much better.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 03:58 PM   #6
Belssedbaelor

So pretty much all my body grows hair, my face, my pubes, arse and legs are the worst.

i shave my face and my pubes and my butt every three days, sometimes i do my legs as well.
I think i look better with it shaved and i prefer the feel of it.
I think it is their preference that is important when it comes to body hair.

Wedgies, spanking, masturbation, piss, pooping/peeing self, gagging, filling underwear, diapers, smelling underpants, light cbt, chastity, anal play.

limits
blood, eating shit, loud, roomates, pc access

http://bdsmtest.org/r/jURR5vKC

kik:kingbaelortheblessed

Currently looking for a long term daddy, msg me on kik if interested
Belssedbaelor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:41 PM   #7
diaperboyaj24

my face grows a full beard, my chest and my stomach are very hairy, my legs, my pubes, my arms.... basically everywhere would have hair

Which parts of your body do you groom/shave and how often? What methods of hair removal do you use. If you style your pubic hair in a certain way please tell also. i mostly just trim my beard and shave my pubes about once a week

Why do you groom/shave the parts that you do? my beard gets unruly if i dont trim it and my pubes cause i like the way it feels to be smooth down there

Do you think certain people, genders and/or D/s roles (like subs) should keep certain parts groomed/shaved? Which parts, how and why? i think it should be up to the individual and their partner on what and how they shave/groom

Meh(Will do in combination with a like)
Body writing, Edging, Line Writing.

Dislikes(Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Cum eating, CBT, Long term, Denial, Heavy pee drinking.

Limits (Will NEVER do)
Public. Pictures (face). Extreme pain. Permanent. Sleeping dares.
diaperboyaj24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 08:33 AM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post

I am a hygiene freak and a nudist and I shave all my facial hair , underarm hair , chest hair , and my cock and balls as it just feels cleaner and looks better shaved .Hair in all the above places is a total turn off for me .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 05:52 AM   #9
321tt
Distinguished Member

Without you taking care of it, where on your body, besides on the top of your head, does visible hair grow and how much? Face, chest, stomach, groin, asshole, butt (just a little), back (just a little), arms, legs, even toes and fingers.

Which parts of your body do you groom/shave and how often? Everything goes off every 6 weeks. What methods of hair removal do you use? I shave my face (once in 2 or 3 days), the rest goes off by sugarpaste depilation at a salon. If you style your pubic hair in a certain way please tell also. No styling, that's silly.

Why do you groom/shave the parts that you do? I hate hairs

Do you think certain people, genders and/or D/s roles (like subs) should keep certain parts groomed/shaved? Which parts, how and why? Well, subs should always be smooth of course.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 05:31 PM   #10
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Everywhere haha, my legs were hairy quite early on...playing sports in school kids would joke I stole the hair from them, my chest is quite hairy, I get patches on my back...and annoyingly my behind, my arms, back of hands, I have a beard currently

I use an electric trimmer...think it's meant to just be for beards but works well all over...though can be hard to angle it to some sections haha, I shave my back, trim my chest hair, normally just trim my pubic hair...unless dared otherwise...I shave my ass, the back of my hands, and when I have a beard try to keep it trim

Honestly, I don't like having so much hair on my body...I know it's normal for a man, but prefer to look tidier and feel a bit less like a caveman haha

I will be honest I prefer a girl to have a smooth body, it just feels sexier all round and looks better to me, if they have pubic hair I would rather it be trimmed and neat...worst thing is when it's stubbly, I don't mind going down on a girl and don't want friction or hair in my teeth :P
Though I do prefer a girl with longer hair on her head, this I find more feminine personally

Even though it is the stereotype for men to be hairy, I don't think it hurts to groom yourself and make yourself more presentable

In a D/s situation, I would expect the Dominant to dictate how a sub looks after themselves if they don't do so already

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body hair, hair, pubic hair, shave, shaved