Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-11-2010, 07:22 AM   #1
Slave Boi No. 420

Male 19/male/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (no limits)

19/male/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (no limits)

Hey there! Firstly, thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my ad. I am here seeking a very serious, online, long-term Master/Owner to enslave, use, control and train me into a depraved, nasty little slut boi - I'm on a mission to find a Master who will fufill everything I am looking for - Now, where to start? I've so much to say and unsure of how to say it all, so I figure categorizing is the best way to go about it.

General Info.

I am a 19 year old boy hailing from Australia where I live at home with my parents. I am not in a relationship of any kind although I do have a somewhat active social life hang out with friends on a semi-regular/regular basis.
I am currently studying part-time, however this is very flexible and I can be available virtually 24/7, although do need time to commit to my work. I am unemployed but do have a form of income, therefore I am not broke.
I am Caucasian (virtually no tan to speak of so I am very fair skinned), 5"8' tall, weighing aprox 70kg (155lbs), I would describe my build as being petite/slim/average. My eyes are blue, my hair blonde and shoulder length. I have no piercing, no tattoos or any sort of body modification, although I do have some interest in such things. My body hair is very minimal naturally and even less given my regular shaving habits so I would certainly describe myself as slim and smooth.
For many years I have been a filthy kinky boy and my only wish has been to find someone like me to live out and share all my nastiest desires with, or even better, for. I proudly consider myself to be a filthy no-limits slut who is now seeking to experience what I have up until this point only fantasized about, and to fulfill my potential to be a filthy, depraved, crazy toy for my Masters desires.

What I'm Seeking

I am seeking a serious, long-term, online relationship - by long term I mean a relationship that will last over many months and possibly even years when I find the kind of Master I am seeking. By serious I mean I am only looking for people dedicated to such a relationship and no time-wasters.
I would like such a relationship to be constant, daily as often as possible - although I am aware that at times both I and my Master will be unavailable - I am seeking someone who for the most part will be in constant contact via email, messenger and ultimately by texting and phone aswell. I want to be given daily, weekly and monthly tasks to complete, rules to follow, assignments set and punishments dealt when I don't comply like a good little fuck toy should. Regular or at least semi-regular sessions of Master using me on cam would be desired also.
I want my Master to want to know everything about me, my life history and experiences, my every thought, my deepest darkest secrets and desires - to know me far better then my closest friends and relatives know me. To live my life in training and control, being used in any way my Master wants, being trained into a freaky, nasty fuck toy while no one in my life knows anything about it is such an incredibly hot thought!
The one thing I desire more powerfully then anything else; I want my Master to bring out my potential! What potential is that you may ask and I'll answer this - to turn me into the totally filthy, nasty, revolting lil slut boi that I have the potential to become with the right Owner.
You see for several years now I have craved to live my nastiest desires, to become the limitless fuck toy I dream about almost nightly - with no limits and no self-respect - a totally depraved lil slut who loves everything kink, filthy and nasty. For this I need a Master to instruct, guide and train me, to live out kinky and nasty scenario's one after the other, to experience every avenue of depravity for my Masters pleasure. I feel that, with the right Master, I could truly be transformed into the amazingly freaky and nasty little slut boi I wish I was.

Preferences

Now if you match all the criteria above then I am very interested in speaking to you, if what you have read so far resonated with you then you probably are of interest to me. The following is purely preferences, meaning that if you don't match the following criteria but are still interested then don't hesitate to contact me, for the right person seeking the same sort of relationship I will be willing to throw all other preferences out the window. That said, heres, ideally, what I am looking for:
A male between the ages of 30 - 65 (I really have a thing for much older guys, especially when it comes to submitting to others i find nothing hotter then the idea of being owned by a kinky guy old enough to be my Daddy).
Intelligent: I am not seeking a scholar, just someone I feel is of equal or greater intellect to me, I think I would find it hard to truly submit to someone I couldn't intellectually respect.
Exclusivity: I would like to be your one and only slave, for you to dedicate all your available time to me only. This is because I intend to serve my Master faithfully and solely, if I am owned by you then I will dedicate myself entirely to you and would like to be in a relationship where this is reciprocated.

Experience

I am bi-sexual although have more experience being with girls then guys. My experience range from the common to the kinky and extreme - but all my experience in kink and extreme has been either solo experience or online - I have never had the privilege of knowing someone as dirty minded and exciting as myself personally - although have fantasized about such a thing endlessly.
My real life experiences have for the most part been of the norm; fucking, blowjobs, handjobs, some anal and some light bdsm. Never have I been in a real life s/m relationship. None of this has satisfied me in the way I truly crave. As for solo and online I have had some experience in ; piss/cum play, bondage, anal, pain, cbt, tt, Xdressing/feminization, anal play etc. Such experiences have been had solo, for Masters on cam (although only ever one-off sessions) or with other kinksters via webcams.
So to sum up, as a full-time slave I have very little experience and in terms of experience in kink and filth I would consider myself a very eager beginner (incredibly eager in fact and extremely willing to experience every form of kink).

Resources/Availability

I have own my own webcam, microphone, digicam, mobile phone with cam & video, PC, laptop and access to internet 24/7 and no hesitation to use any and all to serve.
I also have access to a high degree of privacy, even though I live with parents, they work
alot and even when I am not alone at home I have a room separate to the house so mostly have access to plenty of privacy. I have very few toys but do have some funds so can purchase things as required. I do have access to any and all household and misc. items for play, plus can purchase almost anything given a little time.
I am home more days then not and even more nights so I shouldn't have much trouble dedicating, on my busiest days, a minimum of 1 - 2 hours a day to training, completing tasks, conversing with Master, performing on cam or whatever Master commands of me. On most days I'll be able to dedicate 3+ hours to tasks, training and service.

Likes*/Limits*

Anal ( stretching, training, insertion etc), Bondage, CBT, TT, Cumplay, Watersports, Scat, XDressing/Feminization, Humiliation/Degradation, Predicament, Role Playing, Semi-Public, Smoking, Drinking, Light-Moderate Pain, Writing Tasks (Assignments, Blogs, Reports etc.)
*Plus many more, if it's not in my limits then it's probably something I'd enjoy.

Limits
Hard Pain (cutting, piercing, blood play, heavy pain etc.)
Involving Others
Permanent
Illegal
+ Anything that could endanger, injure or harm myself or others (I'm a crazy filthy lil slut but I'm also SANE and as such will not do anything that could seriously endanger myself or others)

Additional

- If you are interested in the possible ownership of this yet ownerless fuck toy then please PM me so I can see if you are the Master I need.
- Only responses that have had effort put into them will be considered - the kind of Master I seek wouldn't reply to this ad with one or two sentences. So, to save time, if thats what you where going to do, don't bother.
- If you wish me to expand on any point in my post or have something to ask that I haven't answered here then please feel free to ask.

Last edited by Slave Boi No. 420; 08-12-2010 at 08:30 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Slave Boi No. 420 for this post:
Old 08-11-2010, 07:35 AM   #2
Cafepress

This is a fantastic ad! Good luck in your search.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:00 AM   #3
Gruener

Wow very nice ad! If I wasn't already commited to my sub I would be all over you like a bad rash - good luck.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
madao11

Talking

I think you need to provide where you live. It would help to find an offline person better.

Thanks for reading and have fun.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:40 PM   #5
Slave Boi No. 420

Well I did provide my location, both in my ad and in my profile, Australia. Also if you read the ad properly you should know I am seeking an online relationship. So... thats that I guess.
Also I am still seeking an Owner, for some reason people seem to think I most probably have already been taken and that I am therefore unavailable - If that is the case then I will say so in this thread! I am very picky and know exactly what I am looking for, which is fairly specific, so until I find that person I am still looking - So please, if you think thats you, don't hesitate to message me!
Old 08-12-2010, 04:23 AM   #6
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

A very well-written ad. 9/10 - insightful, intelligent and shwing self knowledge.

Brava!

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Old 08-12-2010, 06:47 AM   #7
madao11

Talking

I see it now.

Thanks

Thanks for reading and have fun.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:36 PM   #8
Forsaken_musician
Account Banned

Thumbs up Great Job

I must agree with everyone else. Your ad is very well written and it looks like you put a-lot of time and effort to having it shine as well as it does. Very good, I do wish you good luck on your ad, and do indeed hope that people who are looking for a serious committed relationship will see that in your ad, and will be attracted to you, if anything though, your efforts have not gone unnoticed. =)

I could only hope that people take your ad as a good example, and realize that if they did has a half of a good job you have done, they would find better results.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:47 PM   #9
formidible
getDare Sweetheart

I will most certainly consider you if you PM me.

Apply: http://www.jotform.com/form/2230649071
Old 08-15-2010, 12:17 AM   #10
Slave Boi No. 420

I have had two very interesting responses recently, but I am yet to hear back from either and until I establish something for certain, I am still seeking - so please, contact me if you are what I am seeking.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:38 AM   #11
thedarkmaster

I have replied but you have failed to reply back, can you do so,
Thedarkmaster
Old 08-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #12
Master T

Sent you a message - hope I'm what your looking for and you contact me back.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #13
Mephistopheles
and amen I say unto you

Interestingly, the OP and some of the responders in this thread have the exact same IP address...

nonetheless, seems like you put a lot of effort into the ad. Strange, that...

Last edited by Mephistopheles; 08-15-2010 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:08 PM   #14
master4camslave
Account Banned

Default i think you are just picky.

I think u are picky on your responses. Have sent you a few pm, but didn't get a courtesy response. good luck in ever finding someone.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:41 AM   #15
thedarkmaster

Swapped Msn's then disappeared why??

Advertisements
Kink Talk