Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-02-2017, 04:50 PM   #1
kayk71

Default Torture my body

I want my entire body taken care of at once. I have 2 vibrators, 1 vibrating toothbrush, 1 regular toothbrush, toothpaste, clothespins, suction devices for nipples or clit, duct tape, handcuffs, gags, and plenty of stuff to fill my holes. Give me some commands to perform on myself to use and abuse my body.

I forgot to mention my nipples are pierced so clothespins on my nipples don't really work.

Last edited by kayk71; 11-02-2017 at 07:31 PM.
kayk71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 05:16 PM   #2
Nznuts

cover your vibrator with tooth paste, insert it, fill your ass with a mixture of water and toothpaste then tape your ass shut with the duct tape, put your gag on then hand cuff your left foot to your right hand, fit your suction devices on your nipples. you may not unlock your self for 1 hour and then you may not clean up for an hour after. oh and no cumming what so ever!!!!!!!!!!!

a report would be nice
Nznuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 06:14 PM   #3
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Keep a vibrator in your pussy all day wearing panties to keep it in. During the time it’s on use your vibrating toothbrush with toothpaste on it on your clit. You can’t wash the toothpaste off at all for the whole day. No orgasms til right before bed. Vibrator must be on for 15 min every hour

Last edited by cgp1090870; 11-02-2017 at 06:20 PM.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 06:20 PM   #4
03pparki

Rub toothpaste in your vagina and on your inner labia and clit. Apply 3 layers of duct tape across your outer labia. Set a timer for 15 mins and hump a pillow for that time. Halfway through the 15 mins apply toothpaste to your nipples and clamp them. Also with toothpaste on your finger, finger your ass until the time is up. Rip the tape off fast and wash the toothpaste off with cold water. Send a report when completed.
Regards
P
03pparki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:03 PM   #5
Sifpeople

Rub toothpaste on your clit before you start. Insert your vibrator and set it on the lowest setting. A clothespin on each nipple, as well as filling your ass with a comfortable dildo. Also cuff your hands behind your back.
You must give a blowjob to a dildo of at least 1.5 inch in diameter until you cum from the vibrator. Every 30 seconds that you do not cum you're to deepthroat the dildo and hold for 2 seconds. As well as every 8 minutes you do not cum you may turn up the vibrator one setting.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
Pm Dares pleeeeease?

If you're a Domme and would like to own this slave, please take a look at this.

Sifpeople is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, orgasm control, orgasm denial, pussy torture, vibrator