Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-03-2018, 10:28 AM   #1
Sifpeople

Male 21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any place

21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any place

Introduction & About Me

Hey hey there. I guess we'll start with the introduction. I go by Sif. I'm a 21 straight(ish?) male from Australia, 5'9-5'10 (not entirely sure), slim/average (looking to put on muscle). Currently studying at university and still living with family. Because I study at uni my hours tend to be pretty flexible so most time zones shouldn't have a problem. Plus I tend to be both a morning and night person depending on what I feel like, so i can slightly adjust my schedule to others needs more often than not. I love reading and.... yeah I mostly like to read in my spare time... as well as procrastinate studying. I use to be into gaming heavily, but pretty much never now. I do also like anime, tho I pretty much don't talk about it at all to people that aren't into it.

I'm actually a switch as I like both sides of the fun, but on this ad I'm specifically looking for a Mistress. However, if you're a switch and want to try being a switch with me I'm also open to those applications.

I'm looking for something a bit more full time (as you'll see with my likes). However, I do understand everyone has their own busy lives to live. I'm not asking to be talking to me every day from waking up to sleep, but would like regular contact every few days at least. I'd also prefer to get along well as friends as it helps connection which is important, and it makes it more fun.

As for experience, I have some amount of experience as a Dom online (but not too much), and a bit less experience as a Sub but in person. I am definitely willing to learn from someone more experienced tho! As well as learn along side someone who is also new to being a Mistress!

About You

-You are female. I have absolutely nothing against males or trans, but it's just not what I'm looking for. (Sorry <3)
-Willing to use Kik, Skype, Whatsapp, or any other type of "real-time" chat app out there. I'm not too fussed what you're preference is, but sometimes real-time chatting is a must.
-Pictures will never be a must. However, I do wish to confirm you are who you say you are at some point down the line. This could be a normal call, or a simple real-time picture of you or something of the sort.
-Honesty is a must. Creates trust, and is just generally all around important. No exceptions. (I will of course give honesty back)
-Being realistic. This means nothing dangerous or stupid, as well as the fact that I have my own life to deal with too.

The Kinks <3

Orgasm Control (Edging, teasing, denial, etc.)(Must have) - This is by far my largest kink, and the only kink needed by the other party for me. I would eventually like to have every form of pleasure I am allowed to receive decided by my Mistress. Whether I'm allowed to cum, HAVE to cum, if I'm allowed to touch myself, how I touch myself etc. (Note: this is not long term denial.) I don't have a chastity cage atm, but I'm been thinking about getting one if I meet the right Mistress that can put it to good use.

Rules - I'd like someone that can make rules for me to better myself. Like studying more, and going to the gym to put on muscle (as I said earlier). Implementing these into orgasm control is something I'd very much like. As well as other minor rules of course.

Anal - This is pretty self explanatory. I like anal, and I love buttplugs <3. I'd like to be trained to have a buttplug in whenever my Mistress wants me to.

Trained to act "girly" in private - The thought of being trained to act slightly girly in private is something that interests me.

Some others:
-Deepthroating/oral training on dildos <3
-Bondage
-Minor Bladder control
-Hidden/semi public
-Ice
-More that I haven't discovered yet

Dislikes / Punishments

Pain - I just don't really like it. I don't get any pleasure out of it, it just hurts.

Anal Stretching - This one's a good one for punishments.

Somewhat lengthy denial - To give an idea, 2-3 weeks is a somewhat heavy punishment.

I'm sure there will be others that I haven't experienced yet.

Limits

-Blood
-Scat/Pee (includes A2M)
-Full public / Social suicide
-Family
-Extreme Pain
-Permanent
-Really messy
-Cross-dressing in public
-Cum play

Toys n Stuff

I know a lot of people only like it if their subs/slaves have toys to play with, so here's my list! Also do note that while I don't have an infinite amount of money, I am willing to buy extra toys sometimes.
-Variety of buttplugs
-Medium size buttplug for extended wear (the only one I'll use for longer then 4 hours of wear)
-8" suction cup dildo
-Wrist cuffs w key and safety lock
-Detachable wrist/ankle soft leather cuffs
-Leash
-A hogtie thing to attach the cuffs to
-4 small padlock w keys
-enema
-A few belts (for tying)

What I'm Looking For

I know it might seem counter-intuitive to have this at the end but I think it's important to have this after the like/limits list. As already stated I'm looking for a Mistress, and as you can see a lot of my likes have to do with some form of control/training.

In the end what I'm looking for is someone that will take my likes/limits and train me into both bettering myself (by studying more or going to the gym more or have more self control of my urges etc), and into serving my mistress for her pleasure of doing what she wants me to do when she wants me to do it.

Ending Notes

As for pictures/vids, these will be a limit at first. However as trust is built these will become more and more incorporated into play and tasks.

Also just to clarify, I'm NOT looking for a relationship. I don't care if you have one or not, but this is not an ad for a relationship together.

So, if you've made it this far, and if this seems like something you'd like, then please msg me through inbox! One sentences will be ignored =). At least tell me the minimal about you and your likes! Thanks <3

Old 11-04-2018, 07:41 AM   #2
Sifpeople

I'm still looking for a mistress!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
Pm Dares pleeeeease?

If you're a Domme and would like to own this slave, please take a look at this.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:47 PM   #3
Happy Me

Talking

This is a really fantastic ad! I hope you find someone amazing!
Old 11-13-2018, 08:49 AM   #4
Sifpeople

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Me View Post
This is a really fantastic ad! I hope you find someone amazing!
Ahh I somehow completely didn't realize you commented! But thank you very much

Pm Dares pleeeeease?

Old 01-09-2019, 03:22 AM   #5
Sifpeople

Bumping! Looking again

Pm Dares pleeeeease?

Advertisements
Kink Talk