Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-27-2010, 05:15 AM   #1
kinkyukmale

Default Shop changing room dare

Here is a public humiliation dare for those who are a little more adventurous.

Go to a big shop / department store and find yourself some nice clothes you want to try on. For guys it has to be a shirt and trousers (pants) and girls a dress.

Take your items to the changing room and when inside the cubicle, strip completely naked. If the cubicle has just a curtain across, pretend to lean against it and fall through it!

You should end up on the floor in a heap, totally naked for everyone to see but you must make it look like an accident. That's why you need to choose clothes to try on that would mean you strip right down.

For those not prepared to go naked, stay in your underwear. For guys who really want to be humiliated, wear a bra and panties.

If the changing room has a door on it, don't lock it, strip off and wait fog someone to walk in, you could always masterbate to pass the time!

Have fun
kinkyukmale is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to kinkyukmale for this post:
Old 05-27-2010, 08:52 AM   #2
Catalyst
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Catalyst Send a message via Yahoo to Catalyst

This is actually a pretty good dare involving changing rooms. Most of them that people post involve ruining clothes, which is as good as stealing them. Nice post, except most changing rooms nowadays have doors, but if they open out, you could still manage it.

Good dare!

Limits: Scat, Messy, Involving Others, Face pictures, Extreme public, Extreme pain

Likes: Anal, Humiliation, Pain, Edging, Cumming, Sounding, Pee Play

Toys: multiple sizes of dildos and plugs, sounding rods, clamps, etc
Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:05 AM   #3
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I know loads of curtained changing rooms in shops. Although I do feel that I am not brave enough to do this dare, at least not yet.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:09 AM   #4
Catalyst
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Catalyst Send a message via Yahoo to Catalyst

Maybe there's a difference between US and UK. You know, we Americans love our privacy and hate nudity.

Limits: Scat, Messy, Involving Others, Face pictures, Extreme public, Extreme pain

Likes: Anal, Humiliation, Pain, Edging, Cumming, Sounding, Pee Play

Toys: multiple sizes of dildos and plugs, sounding rods, clamps, etc
Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:18 AM   #5
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst View Post
Maybe there's a difference between US and UK. You know, we Americans love our privacy and hate nudity.
I guess you're right, though I didn't until now realise you were from the states.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:47 AM   #6
peeping_ash

also, if you don't want to completely fall out the changing room, you could just "accidently" knock the curtain / door open a little... or a lot!

likes: bondage, masterbation with/without cumming, public (some chance of getting caught), cbt.

sometimes like: cum eating, pee consumtion, moderate pain, anal (nothing too big)

dislikes: crossdressing, too public.

will not do ever: family, friends, poo, mess in clothes.
peeping_ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:06 AM   #7
Shaun C

A good dare and plenty of curtains to fall through!

Not quite sure what you'd have to be trying on to end up naked though! Not many (if any) places I can think of allow you to try on guys boxers....
Shaun C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #8
Tamara

Arrow

This was a simple and exciting dare! I did it yesterday, at the local mall. Just before noon, I entered a large sportswear shop, picked a tennis skirt and a matching white shirt, and went to the changing room area. The stall doors swing both ways and do not lock, and there's a store clerk present outside the stalls at all times (I guess for security). Six stalls in total, three and three on opposite walls, with a large mirror in the middle of the area and a long bench opposite the mirror. At least three of the stalls were occupied, and from the ones that were free, I chose the one closest to the bench (a girl and a boy about my age were waiting for someone). I entered the stall, quickly removed my shirt, skirt, bra and thong, leaving me topless wearing just a pair of low boots. As I had planned ahead, I raised one leg to take a boot off and lost my balance on purpose, so I 'had' to lean on the door, and fall outside! I was now in full view of the clerk, the young couple (or friends), and anyone who might walk out the stalls or into the changing room area! The clerk rushed over to help (a female clerk, I wonder if a male clerk would dare to touch me at that point!) while the other two watched open-mouthed! I got so wet that I had to finger myself to orgasm in the public restroom right after that!
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:38 AM   #9
Raiden

Send a message via MSN to Raiden Send a message via Yahoo to Raiden

i have done simular before striped down but did not fall though a left the curtain open so people could see in this was in a mixed sex changing room girls on the right guys on the left and a attenants desk in the middle.
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:37 AM   #10
kinkyukmale

Tamara, what an excellent account of your experience, thanks for sharing it with us.

I plan to do my own dare today, I'll let you all know how I get on
Old 06-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #11
kinkyukmale

I completed my dare today on my lunch break from work.

I went into a big department store in town and picked out some nice trousers (pants for our US friends) and a shirt. I headed to the changing rooms and there was a woman of about 40 directing people to empty stalls.

The changing rooms were not very busy at all, really quiet.

I went into the stall which had a curtain across.

Once inside, I stripped down completely naked which didnt take long as I dont wear underwear very often anyway so all I had to do was take off my shoes, trousers and shirt.

As I lifted my leg to put it in, I moved sideways and fell through the curtain, ending up in the aisle, totally naked, leg half in the trousers with the woman looking at me in shock.

She ran over and helped me up, asking me what I did and I said I stumbled and fell. She helped me back into the stall and then asked me why I was naked. I said I didnt wear underwear and she said that I shouldnt really be trying the trousers on in that case but she would let me off.

She left the stall and closed the curtain behind her.

By this point my cock was really hard. I quickly changed back into my clothes and left the changing rooms, the woman looked me up and down and must have seen my erection pushing hard against my trousers.

I rushed back to work to the toilets where I masturbated to a great orgasm.

I did buy the trousers and shirt by the way I had a great day
Old 06-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #12
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I really like this dare, it sounds like something I could do.
Not nude though, but maybe I'll try it.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:52 AM   #13
my1717
Baby Member

Default give me dare

please give me a dare as u perfome

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyukmale View Post
I completed my dare today on my lunch break from work.

I went into a big department store in town and picked out some nice trousers (pants for our US friends) and a shirt. I headed to the changing rooms and there was a woman of about 40 directing people to empty stalls.

The changing rooms were not very busy at all, really quiet.

I went into the stall which had a curtain across.

Once inside, I stripped down completely naked which didnt take long as I dont wear underwear very often anyway so all I had to do was take off my shoes, trousers and shirt.

As I lifted my leg to put it in, I moved sideways and fell through the curtain, ending up in the aisle, totally naked, leg half in the trousers with the woman looking at me in shock.

She ran over and helped me up, asking me what I did and I said I stumbled and fell. She helped me back into the stall and then asked me why I was naked. I said I didnt wear underwear and she said that I shouldnt really be trying the trousers on in that case but she would let me off.

She left the stall and closed the curtain behind her.

By this point my cock was really hard. I quickly changed back into my clothes and left the changing rooms, the woman looked me up and down and must have seen my erection pushing hard against my trousers.

I rushed back to work to the toilets where I masturbated to a great orgasm.

I did buy the trousers and shirt by the way I had a great day
my1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:50 PM   #14
kinkyukmale

Quote:
Originally Posted by my1717 View Post
please give me a dare as u perfome
That makes no sense to me at all!
LOL
Old 06-10-2010, 06:04 AM   #15
thongaholic

Something so humaliating happened to me when I was trying out this dare.
I did the dare as it says but I fell through the curtain i bit too soon, I was still wearing my underwear, nothing too bad you'd think but I usually wear womans panties and that day I was wearing a lime-green lace thong. I was pretty lucky, not too many people saw me, only two girls, who were laughing at me ofcourse and a store clerk who just stood there with her mouth open. I quickly went back into the changing room got dressed and went out of the store with my head as red as a tomato.
thongaholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk